Джейкоб Блэк I'm confused... who's playing Jacob?

BritKeyser posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 08:49PM
I've seen videos of a guy with long hair and a guy with short hair, I don't know who they are, but I did wanna know which one is playing him. Can anyone help?

Джейкоб Блэк 15 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года kctjohnson said…
Jacob Black is officially being played by Taylor Lautner. He was the kid (Shark Boy) in "Shark Boy and Lava Girl". He was also in "Cheaper by the Dozen 2". His more recent behind-the-scenes pics are up in the photo section of this Spot so have a look ;D
Больше года BritKeyser said…
Man, I was goin' for the other guy. Steven somethin, right? Anyway, thanks for the reply, I didn't think anyone would reply. I hate that it's Taylor, how old is he, he can't be older than twelve?
LOL! He's actually 16 years old. I had my doubts in the beginning too, but I really do believe that he'll surprise all of us in December. He's not a bad actor plus he has some serious martial arts awards - his abilities will come in handy during scenes where he exercvises his wolfy abilities *LOL*
Больше года donnas said…
I thought Steven Strait was playing the older Jacob??? Am I wrong?
Steven Strait is the actor most fans WANT for the role of Jacob before casting. But Taylkor Lautner was cast as Jacob and I believe they are planning to keep him because he mentioned changing his training regimen to "buff up" - for New Moon I guess ;)
Больше года donnas said…
Taylor Lautner is sooo young looking, and short, how will they make him look like the "huge", mature looking Jacob? Taylor can beef up, but he can't grow taller. I think the two actors would compliment each other well as the younger, and older Jacobs.
i don't really mind Taylor playing Jacob, though he wasn't my first choice. Is he really 16?
He is 16, yes. As for how they're going to make Taylor look REALLY tall? Camera angles of course! *L* That's what they did for Hagrid in the Harry Potter movies. Robbie Coltrane isn't THAT big in reality *ROFL*
Ah. That works, I guess. I didn't know that they did that, everyone told me he really WAS that big. Thanks, guys!!!!!!
BTW, what is ROFL? Really, I can't think of anything....
last edited Больше года
Больше года i_luv_twilight said…
ROFL means roll on the floor laughing just so u no...
Ah,thanks. I know, I'm an idiot, but hey, you can't know everything.
Больше года TwilightLover91 said…
I think they will do digital stuff, idk the high-tech movie stuff but im pritty sure they can get him tall, but i think his voice needs 2 b huskier, n im sure they have sound affects 4 all that, n i hope he can get buff in time 4 the movie.
Me too. I guess he'll be alright, but it's a stretch.
Больше года JacobNBella said…
Taylor Lautner all the movies...
Больше года JacobNBella said…
Do you all realize that if Steven had been casted as Jacob, no one would support the Jacob and Bella pairing because Kristen and Steven have no chemistry. So most would be Edward fans even I myself included. I don't understand why there is so much hate on Taylor. He knows how to act. And Steven doesn't fit the role. I prefer Taylor for obvious reasons.