Джейкоб Блэк TEAM JACOB

jakelover1025 posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 08:34PM
TELL ME WHY YOU LOVE JACOB AND WHY YOUR ON TEAM JACOB I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF REASONS BUT COME ON TELL ME YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!

Джейкоб Блэк 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Sharpay_Wolf said…
heart
I love Jacob because his a good man and when he love somebody he take care of him very well.
Before I was in Team Edward but when I read the books I discoverd that Edwrad is just a stupid guy and he don't know how to show his love but Jacob was a really a brave guy(if I was Bella I will chose Jacob because he deserve to love some girl who take care of him very very very well.beside Jacob is more cute and hot(in the two meanings)
Больше года LauraLoveDisney said…
heart
In the first book I was team Edward but since New Moon I'm Team Jacob. He looked so good there. And I fell a little bit in love with him. He's a great guy. Jacob is the perfect best friend and boyfriend, too. Bella should choose him. He wouldn't leave her. Never. And he looks so cute when he looked at Bella when they're on the beach and in her car. I just love Jake.
Больше года elin-23 said…
I love him because he's sweet on bella and he's hot I'm a little bit small in love I do not understand bella she gotta vægle him