Джейкоб Блэк Jacob And Leah?

shakay posted on Jun 08, 2011 at 08:10PM
I for one when I was reading Breaking Dawn was hoping they would put Jabob and Leah together because I liked their interaction after they left Sam's group. Thw whole imprinting on Bella's daughter just bothered me because I felt like once again Jacob was getting cheated. First he loses Bella to Edward then they have him imprinting on a kid who he has to wait for her to grow up to be in a romantic relationship. Plus the fact that he was in love with her mother.That's the one thing I would've done differenly about that book. I wish she would write another book with Jabob being the main character. It would have been interesting to see Bella watching him fall in love with another woman and see if she would realize what she lost.I really liked the part of Breaking Dawn where it came from his point of view.

Джейкоб Блэк 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Honey-Bunny said…
hmmm
i agree
Больше года dovesjacob4ever said…
smile
i disagree to that because that's not how it was supposed to be it fits the way it is and no one should change it.
Больше года dovesjacob4ever said…
smile
but that's my opinion on it.
Больше года alphasavvy said…
heart
I was sad at first but the more I think about it.the more I'm happy for Jacob black because he's happy with Renesme.