Jason Castro Ты are my daughter's first crush

lanismom posted on Jun 08, 2008 at 04:59AM
Jason, my daughter Atlantis is 7 years old. This is the first year she really got into American Idol.She originally liked David A, but the more she watched, the more she talked about you. When you were voted off was when it became obvious how much she liked you. We watch the American Idol Finale everyday, sometimes more than once. She used to be into the Disney Princesses. Now everything is Jason. Her dolls, her drawings, any character she makes up is Jason. She told me she wanted me to divorce her daddy and mary you. When I explained to her that she couldn't marry you then, she changed her mind. When we pray at night, she will usually mention something about you. Sometimes she will ask God to let her marry you. Sometimes it is just simply asking to dream about you. Her daddy surprised us with concert tickets to come and see you and she said it was the happiest day of her life. It is very sweet hearing her talk about you. Jason, if you read this, can you please send her a message for me at my email address. It is terriandbrian@go.com. It will make her whole life. Thank you so much.

Terri Jetton

Jason Castro 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Spica said…
AWWWWWW!!! That's o cute!! ^^

He is/was my first major celeb crush too xD
Больше года gosselinfan626 said…
that is SOOOOO cute! I really hope Jason e-mails her.