Джастин Бибер и Селена Гомес Jelena RANT

Damon-Bamon12 posted on May 23, 2011 at 09:16PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about how Jelena is doing or all the haters out there. :D We don't want our anger to explode in the wall...

Imature haters not welcome... only mature ones.
 This is a place where Ты can 'explode', Комментарий или make suggestions about how Jelena is doing или all

Джастин Бибер и Селена Гомес 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Damon-Bamon12 said…
Ok, so far I'm not liking the imature haters sending death threats to Selena Gomez...

“@selenagomez i hate you. son of a b**ch. little b**ch. I want to kill you. Die.” -BestyJBieber

“@selenagomez I’ll kill you I swear on GOD!!!! Let go @justinbieber he’s little….your f***ing bitch!!” -BellaLoxx

“@selenagomez if you’re in love with Justin, I will kill you.” -cuttaselena

“@selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!” -ece_torres

“If @selenagomez breaks @justinbieber’s heart! I will not break her face! I will kill her without kindness! >:|” -iHugJBieber

These are basically STUPID and IMATURE Beiber fans that won't grow up. They give a bad name to the Beiber Family. D:<

Больше года koolkaat13 said…
Honestly, I think these people are just stupid, they're also sending all these death threats because those people are jealous of her, because shes just so perfect!
i agree with you..