kanto/ johto Kanto/ jhoto rp

Harpaw8 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 06:46PM
Here. I made an rp for kanto/jhoto. Enjoy.
Rules:
1. U can catch pokemon from other reigions but you cant leave kanto johto
2. No making up pokemon
3. you can have any amount of pokemon
4. Have fun. Its a must
last edited on Dec 31, 2011 at 09:13PM

kanto/ johto 797 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 797

Больше года Harpaw8 said…
smile
Name: Pearl
Pokemon: ???
Description: pretty. Loves her pokemon. Vary nice.
Больше года thespecialluma said…
smile
Name: red
Pokemon:pikachu, charizard, venasaur, blastoise, lapras, snorlax
Description: loves all pokemon, shares a special bond with his lv.88 pikachu, handsome, roamer, strong.
(you may start.)
Pearl is sitting on a cliff edge looking beyond the beyond.
Red stares off the side of mt. Silver contemplating the future he contemplates flying home to pallet town on charizard's back.
Pearl leaps off the cliff
Red decides to go see his friends on the way home. He flies to pewter city first.
Pearl starts to fall. (Im neer pewter city.)
He walks to brock's gym.
(i guess you are near mt. Moon? Which is the mountain between pewter and cerulean city.)
(Yes) pearl plumits down.
(I cant cheevk that often because I'm timed to 2 hora a day)
Red finds that brock is not in the gym and instead is collecting rocks in the path on mt. Moon red rides his bike there.
Pearl does a flip. Red notices. (If ya want.) She gets closer 2 the ground
smile
( he does notice.) He says hi and strikes a conversation with pearl.
smile
im on here all the time when im not playing my 3ds or watching youtube vids i do go to school though so i might not be on here alot sarting monday. Also i will have you know i am actually 14.
smile
(lol. pearl is falling off a cliff.)
Pearl is right about to hit the ground then she lands on dragonite. They land. "Hello, how r u?"
Im fine my names red and im from pallet town im glad to meet you.
(pikachu jumps up at you , pika!)
smile
Dragonite: "drago." dragonite roars.
Pearl: "drag...drago." (its ok. he looks like him)
Pearl: " My name is pearl. The shadow master."
Where were you headed? Im meeting my friend brock allittle while down the path. You wanna walk with us? we are also meeting misty in cerulean city.
Red: how many gym badges do you have?
smile
"shure. I would love to." She says
smile
K. Hey i noticed pikachu likes you. Pikachu usually doesn't jump out at someone he doesn't know. You must be a really good person or somthing about you is special. Pikachu notices things like that.
(Pikachu introduces himself to dragonite and gives him a hug.
Dragonite: "drago...dra."
Pearl: "shut up dragonite"
Dragonite laughs.
Pikachu hugs pearl too and then scampers back to sit on reds head again red notices brock up ahead and calls his name. Brock makes a surprised face and runs over.
Dragonite : "drag dragonite." dragonite elbowes pearl
Pearl: "I told u to shut up." she laughs.
Brock says hi and kinda goes crazy about how pretty pearl is he hits on pearl by saying you are as beitiful as the best pearl in the world. Sudowoodo pops out of the poke ball and sits on him.
laugh
Pearl laughs. Dragonite says something. "I told u to shut up. She says to dragonite in a nice way.
Ash laughs and helps brock up.
(He noticed how pretty pearl was too but didn't make a comment he cant hide his blushing though.
last edited Больше года
smile
Pearl returns dragonite. "No more coments about how ash....nevermind." she giggles.
Anyway they walk to cerulean city. ( brock hitting on pearl all the way)
smile
Pearl smiles . Suddenly dragonite pops out of his pokeball and says in perfict human jestering to Ash. "Hes cute." Pearl laughs. "dragonite back in the pokeball." pearl says returning dragonite.
They make it to cerulean gym but ash forgets that its actually saturday which means the gyms are closed.he walks in and no one is there. He sees a note from misty stating shes on a date and not to disturb her.
hmmm
Pearl: "We should talk to her later. she sounds buisy"
smile
Ok well its starting to get dark so i should eather make a tent outside the city or get a room in the hotel and wait till tomarow. He asks brock to cook something to eat. Brock starts to set up the cooking suplies while ash works on the tent. (Its a really big tent.) He had it on mt.silver.
Pikachu pays with pearl and dragonite. Ash releases his pokemon from there pokeballs and sets out food trays.
:3
smile
Pearl sends out her other pokemon, charzard, mew, dragonite, pidgeot. "the others get...dangerous so I keep them in my pokeballs. Mind if they eat some too? they dont eat too much."
Ok. Well hope you dont mind only 1 tent. But its a tent for five so it shouldnt be that bad. I have to dry it out cuz of the melted snow from mt. Silver
" Its ok." Dragonite whispers something into pearls ear. "Be right back." Pearl to arcanine. "ok. one more time. " Pearl jumps off the cliff. She almost hits the ground when dragonite catches her and flies her back.
smile
Red sits on the edge of the cliff watching the sun fade away. The camp is out of sight and red can smell that the food is almost done.
(If you played heart gold or soulsilver you know this is the cliff where you find misty and her boyfriend on the cliff.)
Its a good place to watch the sunset.
smile
Pearl leaps of dragonite and sits next to ash. "hey."
blush
Hi.he says
Its been awhile since ive seen a sunset i could get used to this. Mabey i should stop travelling and explore my first 2 regions. You could join me.
( he notices that they are all alone.)
wink
"Shure. That would be fun." She says smileing.
After we see misty and go to my house tomarow i can get my stuff and fly away to a new jorney in johto. See the sights and have fun. The sun is gone and the ledians lights reflecting offthe water is a beutiful sight.
smile
"The sea reminds me of my underwater adventure. When I found this." she holds up a necklace that has a beautiful blue stone.
wink
The lights remind me of this and he holds out a glowing red stone. I found it in a volcano. Its really warm. He leans in closer to show her the red stone. Feel it. You can see his face brightly in the red stones light.
smile
" Its beautiful." she leans in to take a look. There stons glow lightly. "Pretty." Pearl says. "It must be the last reflections of the sun or something." Pearl smiles
Red smiles too. He starts to say something but brock yells dinner and red grabs your hand and drags you along to the table. (He runs suprisingly fast so its hard to keep up with him.) He asks what region you are from. When he starts eating. Pikachu is kinda sad because snorlax is mmunching on pikachus food while we arent looking
(I gotta eat diner i will be back in 15min. Also, cute new picks.)
smile
(kk and thanks) Pearl: "Im from unova. But I moved away here to get away from it all. Its so nice here in Johto."
Yea i want to go to my other house on a beach i found just outside johto its beutiful . I hope that it hasnt been found by anyone. I think you might like it i will pobably only stay there 1 or2 days though.
"It is not yours yet?" pearl thinks to herself ~ mabey I can get it for him. I do have the money~
smile
Aso theres this cave with beutiful crystal formations below it once i got lost in the cave and got out 1day later. Its amazing. (Just like u he thinks)
smile
Pearl: "mabey. I could get u the house."