Кейт Бекинсэйл Избранное Kate film?

harold posted on Jan 11, 2007 at 05:22PM
So my favorite film with Kate Beckinsale would have to be either "Cold Comfort Farm" or "Shooting Fish". "Brokedown Palace" and "The Last Days of Disco" were both good, but they don't hold a candle to the other two, and mostly since then she's been doing action films, which aren't as interesting in terms of acting.

Кейт Бекинсэйл 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года papa said…
It wasn't a great film, but she sure was oh-so cute in Serendipity.
Больше года Dcollette said…
Kate is cute in all her films! :D I really liked Serendipity too. I liked her in Van Helsing...and she was way hot in Click. Can't say that I have a favorite though.
Больше года dave said…
Dcollette is spot on about Click, she was gorgeous on that. She was really charming in Serendipity. I wasn't a big fan of Pearl Harbor. She definitely kicked some ass in the Underworld movies. And she did a great job as Ava Gardner in The Aviator.
Больше года kathiria82 said…
I haven't watched a lot of her movies but from the ones I have seen my favorite is Click.
Больше года maggs1994 said…
I think that Much Ado about nothing is a great moive with her in it
Больше года nosemuffin said…
Cold Comfort Farm. I also like Much Ado, Serendipity, and the first Underworld.
Больше года PamHalpert454 said…
def, pearl harbor
Больше года Dean_1109 said…
Cold Comfort Farm and Snow Angels...Snow Angels...WOW!!! She really put her heart into that roll..
Больше года Arwen_1995 said…
wink
I like Snow Angels and of course the Underworld series.I think she played quite well in Pearl Harbor,too.I like her role in Van Helsing!
Больше года hhaall said…
Pearl Harbor
Больше года Cabess13 said…
big smile
I have a lot I love every film she's in!!
I love Van Helsing, Serendipity, Pearl Harbor, Underworld !!
She's always brilliant I think the best would be Van Helsing