No sex

Romance is okay

Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Appearance: Keyblade: Bio: *rules* No sex R
last edited on Apr 05, 2015 at 12:30AM

Kingdom Hearts 2441 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 2441

Больше года heart-of_love said…
"Right.." Sora agreed, knocking away a heartless.
Больше года TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: *He continued to fight off the heartless as he continued to wait for the tiger head to fall down*
The head down and tried to bite Sora, but missed and got stuck. "Now!" Sora lept up onto it's head.
Neo: *He got back on the head and began assaulting away at the remaining eye* We will get through!!!!!!!
Sora followed suit, and in moments the darkenss was gone, Sora and Neo were thrown off, and the Lion returned to normal, and the heartless were gone.
Neo: Good...... That takes care of that...... Inside we go now?
"Yep" Sore replied popping the P.
Neo: Sweet. *He headed inside*
Sora followed him, and Aliddin was right behind her.
Neo: *He'd look around the place* It's like a tomb...... Amazing.... This is pretty cool.
"just dont touch anything." Bot hSora and Aliddin warned.
Neo: Alright alright.... I got ya....
"good." Sora nodded, turning and looking at the path infront of her.
Neo: But you got to admit...... This place is pretty neat.
As Neo Spoke, Sora almost fell into a pit, and from what she could see, there was nothing below her. "r-right: she gulped.
Neo: *He looked to Sora* You gonna be alright?
Sora had latched herself onto Aliddins arm. "if it involves NOT falling into the abyss...then yes.."
Neo: Hm..... Alright.
once they cleared the pitfalls, Sora let go of Aliddin. "please no more Pi-!!!" She screamed as the ground under her shook and collapsed.
Neo: *He caught Sora's hand* Got ya.....
Sora's eyes were wide with terror, as she stared down into the darkness below. She gulped "what would i do with out you Neo?" she questioned looking up at him with her purple eyes.
Neo: Hm..... I'm glad I could be here.... *He pulled her up* Here ya go...
Insted of letting go, Sora latched onto his arm like he was a life line, which if she wanted to get techinal...he was, saving her from death many times.
Neo: Don't worry..... Stick by me and you'll be just fine...
"dont worry...i'm not letting go." Sora replied, tightening her grip slightly.
Neo: *He continued on with Sora's grip on her* [At least she'll be safe by me.... That's good..]
as they traveled, when ever the ground would shift or they would get close to edges, she would make her grip on Neo's arm tighter, then loosen up when they were away from danger.
Neo: You're gonna be alright Sora. I promise you that.
" i'm still not letting go..' Sora replied, before looking up at him. "do you really want me to let go that badly?" She pouted.
Neo: That's not at all what I was saying. I was promising that you'd be alright holding on to me.
Sora flushed slightly. her cheeks a red tint. "thanks Neo.."
Neo: Hehe.... No problem.
After a few minutes, heartless appeared. "not now!" Sora wimpered,
Neo: Great..... Alright....... Need a plan...... Because confronting them straight on like this isn't a good idea already...... We need to evade them somehow....
but how!!" she cried, as the ground under then trembled. "and WHY is there pitfalls in a cave!!!" suddenly a heartless attacked her, making her release her grip on Neo, and fall into the darkness under them.
Neo: No! *He'd try his best to reach out for her*
Sora had reachd out, trying to grab his hand, but missed and was swallowed by the darkness.
" Neo!" she screamed,
Neo: Sora!!!!!!!! *He then summoned his blade and began hacking and slashing away at the heartless in anger*
Sora hit water and quickly sawm up, throwing the shadow heartless off of her, she broke the surface and gasped for air.

Aliddin was followed Neo's lead, attacking the heartless until they were all gone.
Neo: Darn it....... Sora's gone....... This is gonna be a harder mission now....
Aliddin looked at Neo. "how is this going to be harder?"

Sora looked around, she was in a strange area with lots of tunnels, and a few places with land, the rest was water. " i'm glad i landed in the water." she turned her gaze up and called out. "Neo!!" it stoped after a second of echoing.
Neo: .... *He'd hear her call* Sora?!!! Is that you?!!!!!!!!!!!
Sora faintly heard something, but she figured it was just a heartless. she made her way over to the edge of the water and climbed out, her teeth chattering.

Aladdin sighed. "neo..we need to find jasmine."
Neo: Look...... Dude........ My partner is still alive...... I need to search around and see if maybe we can get back to a full team......
Aladdin's eyes widened. "it would take days to search this place with out touching any of the gold...it's called the cave of wonder's for a reasion!"

Sora made her wa up some stairs, until she found herself in a very familar spot. "Neo's a little farther ahead.." she panted, her clothes hevy with water, and her teeth chattering.
Neo: Maybe....... There was a special pathway going back where we came........ Oh...... And touching the gold...... That's only a problem if you're tempted..... But....... I'm not much of a guy to give in to temptation...
" really?" Sora mused comming up behind them. "i wouldnt be so sure about that?" she had water running down her like she just jumped into a pool, then right bakc out, which she kinda did.
Neo: Sora! You're alright..... *He hugged her* But you're all soaked......
Sora hugged him back. " well, i landed in a deep pool of water..i'm glad i landed in that, and not on the stone that was a few feet away."
Neo: I'm very glad...... Alright..... Now that our full team is assembled once more.... Let's go.