Kingdom Hearts The tale of sora and his Друзья

Godslittlegirl posted on Dec 01, 2008 at 07:37PM
For those of you who like kh and wished they could be the characters well here is your chance!!

Kingdom Hearts 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Godslittlegirl said…
Welcome to the tale of sora and his friends!! there are some rules you need to follow though

OK then, we can't have a proper RPG without some rules. So:

1. First come first serve. Whoever claims a canon character first on the 'Canon Characters' topic gets to be them. End of.

2. If you want to be a totally new character, create their bio on the 'New Characters' topic.

3. No mature content allowed.

4. If you want to be a moderator, message me and I'll see what I can do.

5. When battling someone, don't be stupid. If you're a poorly experienced character and you RP that you take out a pro in one shot...yeah, that's not allowed.

6. If you want to see a new world up, message me.

7. When you RP, you cannot state that your attack hits the other person. You have to give the other person a chance to either dodge, or RP that attack hitting them.

8. No killing off people you don't like!

9. You can only claim one canon character per week. You can have as many new characters as you like, as long as you remember to RP them all lots.

10. When RPing, stick to the personality of your character. For example, if they're shy, you can't suddenly make them say "Take it to the HOOMPH!" etc.

11. If you decide to leave the RPG, or you disappear off the face of the earth, then the characters you previously owned will be auctioned off.

12. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, none of these rules apply to me. I'm basically God here. Well, I try to stick to claiming one Canon character a week - but at least I can have some flexibility...

Yeah, those are all the rules I can think of right now. If I can think of any else, I'll add them later. In the meantime, if you have any questions, just reply to this post.

OK, so this is how it's going to work. To create a character, create a post with the following headings:

Name: (that's your author screen name)

Character Name: (that's the name of your character)

Appearance: (rather obvious)

Bio: (your character's background. Don't give away any hidden subplots, though!)

Personality: (remember, when RPing, stick to your relevant character's personality)

Weapon of choice: (no infinitley-powerful, so-great-that-no-one-can-ever-beat-you weapons, though. For example, the Elder Wand. And no weapons that a canon character already has. These weapons must be new)

Magic of choice: (white/black, water-based, etc. Or simply none at all!)

Homeworld: (that's if they come from a world, of course. They could come from outer space. And, just to keep matters simple, we'll say it's the outer space from Lilo & Stitch)

Other: (yeah, any other bits of info/special powers your character might have)

An example of this is included below (which shall henceforth be a new character):
Больше года Godslittlegirl said…
Name: Godslittlegirl

Character Name: (Kairi

Appearance: red hair medium length

Bio: She lives on destiny island with her friends sora and riku

Personality: Name: she is loving and caring loves adventure and will never run away from a battle

Weapon of choice: the princess keyblade

Magic of choice: healing

Homeworld: destiney island

Other: none

So haha i need some charcters now so who wants to start???