Klaus & Caroline Special nicknames for everyone! <3

louvreangel posted on Feb 18, 2012 at 06:17PM
Well I saw this idea on Bamon spot a long time ago and since we Klaroline fans are so close to each other, I thought we can have our own special nicknames for each other. For example, I have a few in my mind. (None of them should be offensive or bad obviously).

sahour95: Quote Stalker -she keeps following us for our meaningful quotes and then writes them to the forum, makes all of us' days! :)-

IvanaDyP: Cry Baby -she always comes to the edge of crying because of her excitement about Klaroline scenes, she even cries while writing her thoughts about them :D-

louvreangel (this is by Sahar): Pessimistic Fanfictioner -you are always predicting the bad stuff *Pessimistic* but you write amazing fanfictions! *fanfictioner*-

MusicOfTheNigt: (this is by Sahar): Fangirler! -She is always fangirling and uses the term the whole time :P-

modernfan: Icon Maker -because she always make perfect icons and because she mostly win in the contests :D-

I have these for now, if you have anything in mind, write here and I'll copy them here. I have a feeling these nicknames are going to be soo fun :D Luvya all girls <3 Ivana, Sahar, enjoy your new names girls ;) :D:D
 Well I saw this idea on Bamon spot a long time назад and since we Klaroline Фаны are so close to each o
last edited on Feb 21, 2012 at 02:25PM

Klaus & Caroline 41 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года sahour95 said…
laugh
ahahahaha looooooool! I almost fell off my chair reading our new nicknames! LOVE mine BTW, and I so knew you'd give me that :D

I have something for you Basak pessimistic fanfictioner :P
Больше года louvreangel said…
heart
^ I'm glad you luv it dear! :D

Wow, I need the reason too to write my own nickname :D and, hey! I always write my fanfictions in such a positive way <3 :D
big smile
no no the pessimistic isn't for your fanfictions hun, don't get me wrong! it's for your predictions ;P
mischievous
BTW so advertising this on our chat :D
heart
-.- is that the name you give me? you little naughty girl -.- :D:D okay so, with the reason of it, I'm add mine too :D oh and, go ahead advertise it, I wanna give lots of people lots of funny names :D:D
mischievous
LOL yes I'm giving you this *mwahahaha* Can't wait to see what everyone would give to everyone :P

I have something for Eleni: fangirler! Well, you can't blame me! She is always fangirling and uses the term the whole time :P
big smile
Oh and the reason for your nickname, you are always predicting the bad stuff *Pessimistic* but you write amazing fanfictions! *fanfictioner*
laugh
Adding them both ;) Nice one for Eleni! :D
Больше года IvanaDyP said…
wink
Cry baby? :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! now I'm laughing and guess what: crying of happiness. :D Hahahahahahaha! LOVED this idea.
YES, Sahar is a quote stalker! :D
Basak, you're deff fanfictioner, and pessimistic. :D But those 2 are apart, like Sahar said. :D
ELeni is totally fangirling all the time! <33
big smile
haha It's good to see them there :D
mischievous
hahah Ivana! Cry much,hun?!!
big smile
Sahar, I know right?! :D Other spots should be jealous really. We can make fun of each other but we are never offended. This shows how close we are <3

Ivana, glad you liked it dear mwahahaha :D:D Girls, got any ideas for other users? :D
big smile
Ivana, crying again? Gosh... Sahar, grap some napkins for her. We wouldn't want to place to be flooded... :D:D
last edited Больше года
Hahahahahahaha, okey! HEY! :D Don't push it. :D Joking ofc, I agree Basak, we're that good! <3

Mmm, other nicknames? I have no idea, if I come up with something I'll let you know. <3
mischievous
hehe not yet, I'll think of something soon :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Basak, take it easy on Ivana now! She can't help it!!!
heart
Okay Ivana dear, waiting for your ideas <3 Gosh, we know each other so well we can even put names for each other, I think I am gonna cry now :')
Ahahahahahaha! YEEES! I'm not alone anymoree! Sahar, you too, come cry with us! :P It's the Klaroline law: we do everything together. <3

I'll try, I'll try my dears! :)
crying
HAHAHA OK you got it babe, watching House M.D and totally crying! and not for good reasons, happy now?! But at least I followed a law!!
crying
Yes, good girl, you followed the rules. Now we all cry for (probably) no reason... YAY!!! :D:D
Well I'm watching the X factor, and some voices are driving me to edge. :( They are so beautifuul! <3 Basak, find a reason. :D
cool
Ok my crying frenzy is over. My fav character isn't dead *sigh of relief* and I don't know how the hell am I concentrating on watching the show and talking to you at the same time!! LOL! Basak, find a reason! Maybe you got a bad feeling about next KC scene?
Oh girls by the way, I sing too :) I sang on my birthday party and they sent the videos on youtube and I was like "hey, stop it bitches!" and because of that, they didn't tag the videos so no one can find them other than me and my friends :D
a reason? uhmm... i can cry because... Klaus burnt the pictures :((((
Bad feeling? Whaat? NO BASAK, please tell Sahar you did not have a bad feeling for KC. :D Please, don't be pessimistic. :P
Oh, you already did it. :D
heart
I'm sorry I already did it :( by the way, I'm gonna share something with both of you from private message :D
Больше года modernfan said…
Lol I love these nicknames! Basak, join the bright side already! :P No, seriously, don't worry, be happy! ;)
mischievous
haha I knew it I KNEW IT! You can't help it can you?! Checking messages :D
heart
Sara, I'm trying to be possitive as much as I can anyway :D but i think it just doesn't work :D

uhmmm... a name for Sara maybe? let's see... how about, Icon Maker? because you always make perfect icons and because you mostly win in the contest? :D
And Sahar no, I cannot help it :D:D
big smile
oh LOVE Sara's nickname! So applies! Hehe we'll try hard to drag you to sunshine side!
Great name for Sara. <33
Больше года MusicOfTheNigt said…
blush
Lmao fangirler (I approve this nickname :D)
Now I am blushing because I realize I do use that term A Lot
This reminds me of yesterday when I was at a party and we were playing truth or dare and someone asked me which fictional character would I bang all day and I said Klaus from TVD and everyone started cracking up laughing because they thought I was wicked innocent and wouldn't answer immediately and I blushed so much (sorry random story about blushing that has nothing to do with anything xD)
last edited Больше года
Больше года modernfan said…
First of all, thanks a lot girls, it's a cute nickname. xD

Eleni, I laughed so hard after picturing that scene in my head. Thanks for sharing that with us. :D
big smile
I'm glad you like your new names!

And Eleni... OMG! I laughed so hard at this :D:D You can bang him all day? You gave your friends a perfect answer, what can I say? :D
laugh
ahahaha Eleni! LOOOL! You really did give them a perfect answer!
Больше года MusicOfTheNigt said…
laugh
haha thanks <3 ;)
heart
C'mon girls! We need names for all the family members, don't we? Let's find some special names for them too ;D
worried
My brain is totally shutting down today! And I've got a party tomorrow that I need to get ready for won't be here for long :(
heart
Sahar, a party? Wow. Have fun for us too girl! :)) <3 what are you gonna wear by the way? :))
big smile
Haha well i don't know if you can call it areal party or anything, more like ceremony at our school to honor the students in its honor list, obviously i rank tenth in that out of fifty, how ingot there is beyond me honestly!!! And i will be wearig a black and white dress that is what we are told to wear to look good in oictures and stuff and it is their only chance of actually making us look like highschool girls not 20 years olds, but i am not holding my breath. But my friends and i will be kind of partying after it, hanging around school they co-ordinated with a DJ for us so we can dance all day "i don't really dance,but it could be fun" sorry i am babbling but i am really excited about it :D
You are right to be excited of course, parties are cool and fun! I'm sure you're going to look gorgeous and have a lot of fun with your friends dear! :)) <3