Сила девушек K-pop Agree или disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Сила девушек K-pop 1820 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1820

Больше года YushiGirl said…
560."The 3 members of SNSDS i dislike the most, i’m a sone but i just can’t seem to like these members - personality wise. I think Taeyeon has a beautiful voice, she’s one of the best main female vocalists, but she comes off as a major bitch. Tiffany, although i don’t think she’s that pretty she does have her moments where she looks gorgeous, but she tries waaayyyy too hard! I don’t know how anyone can stand her. She’s just tooooo fake, it’s ridiculous. She’s loud and obnoxious and just annoying. I’m all for loud people if you’re sincere (and hilarious) with it like Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, but Tiffany’s way of doing it is just so phony. Last, Yuri. I think she has a hot body and she actually inspires me to get fit. BUT, i feel like she tries too hard sometimes. Not like tiffany, but in a —-

different way. It’s like her talent doesn’t come to her naturally, like her other members. Neither does her body. It’s like she has to try so hard to achieve anything. I feel bad for her actually. And i also find it annoying that because of her “hotness” - she overshadows other members with actual talent. People always say she’s the next best dance after Hyoyeon. False. She’s no better than Hyuna. But just because she looks “hot” while dancing - they think that."
 560."The 3 members of SNSDS i dislike the most, i’m a sone but i just can’t seem to like these me
561."I like 2NE1’s music and their stage performances, but one thing that irritates me is how Bom (my bias) is always in short dresses and skirts. You can see she’s uncomfortable on stage. I think it’s so unfair and YG should treat all the girls equally."
 561."I like 2NE1’s Музыка and their stage performances, but one thing that irritates me is how Bom (
562."I don’t understand how people can be a blackjack. 2NE1 is never on variety shows so there isn’t barely anything to get to know them by. They aren’t one of the main groups like SNSD, Super Junior or Kara and to be honest, they are not very strong in terms of vocals. CL shouts the words when performing live because she is weak in terms of ability, Dara has a weak voice and Minzy does not have a very strong voice either. They have Bom who has a good vocal ability, but her voice is strained and she is always overpowered by CL’s manic screams."
Like how can you be a sone elf and kamilia with such a big arrogance
 562."I don’t understand how people can be a blackjack. 2NE1 is never on variety shows so there isn
Больше года luv_warriorcatz said…
554. Disagree- I don't ship.
555. Disagree- some are pretty honest.
556. Disagree- fanwars are okay as long as they're mature.
557. Agree- it's a stupid reason.
558. Disagree- they're not discriminating her, it just seems too young for her to enter the dark kpop world.
559. Disagree- I think Wonder World was the best comeback.
560. Agree- on Tiffany part, she kinda annoys me. Disagree- others, they're okay. I think Yuri's better than Hyuna.
561. Agree- yeah, it does look awkward.
562. Disagree- even if they didn't appear on variety, which they did, one can be a fan just for their music.
563."Tiffany seems like such a airhead."
 563."Tiffany seems like such a airhead."
564."People wonder how 2NE1 has fans when they barely appear on variety shows, we’re fans because of their talent not because of their entertainment skills. And many people seem to forget that 2NE1 got a whole show just for themselves, 3 seasons of it. So we do get to know the members the way other fandoms get to know their biases."
 564."People wonder how 2NE1 has Фаны when they barely appear on variety shows, we’re Фаны because o
565."The Wonder Girls’ new album, Wonder Party, is kicking ass!"
 565."The Wonder Girls’ new album, Wonder Party, is kicking ass!"
566."People that hate on G.NA can kiss my butt.

She is beautiful (just look at her!) she SO doesn’t look old or “plastic”. just perfect.

She has one of the most amazing voices in kpop (her songs don’t showcase her ability enough! i can hear her potential in her songs, i think if she sang more difficult songs people will see her real talent)

She has a hot body! (once again…just look at her)

She comes off as a really nice person, she doesn’t have an attitude, she never does anything wrong to anybody, so leave her alone. Calling her anorexic isn’t going to give you her body - which i know you desperately want."
 566."People that hate on G.NA can Kiss my butt. She is beautiful (just look at her!) she SO doesn
567."I never said anyone that didn’t like SNSD was jealous of their beauty, i said the girls that HATE on them. So if you just don’t like SNSD’s music and you don’t hate on them, then that has nothing to do with you. And actually talent isn’t that rare to find -_-. Why do people always say this? There are actually millions of talented people all over the world. And SNSD is one of them. Taeyeon’s voice, Hyoyeon’s dancing, Seohyun’s voice, Jessica’s voice, Yoona’s (and other members) acting, Tiffany’s voice, Sunny’s voice, Yuri’s dancing, Sooyoung’s dancing and ability to do impersonations. Talent comes in different forms and different levels for EVERYONE. Talent isn’t just singing and dancing - though SNSD has that on lock too. "
 567."I never сказал(-а) anyone that didn’t like SNSD was jealous of their beauty, i сказал(-а) the girls that H
568."I have absolutely nothing against Dani or the other girl who will be joining T-ara but I’m very disapointed as a fan of T-ara. It started when Hwayoung joined T-ara. Even now Hwayoung is my favourite member with Hyomin I’m very disappointed. Why are they adding two more girls? Why wasn’t the original six enough? I feel betrayed, as silly as it sounds as a fan of T-ara I feel betrayed. I still don’t understand why they are adding more and more members. I probably won’t be much of a fan as I used to be."
 568."I have absolutely nothing against Dani или the other girl who will be joining T-ara but I’m ver
569."I’m a girl and I love SISTAR. They are my new obsession and I don’t give a fuck about the haters."
 569."I’m a girl and I Любовь SISTAR. They are my new obsession and I don’t give a fuck about the ha
570."I think SNSD’s Honey and B2ST’S I like you the best sound similar."
 570."I think SNSD’s Honey and B2ST’S I like Ты the best sound similar."
571."I wonder if people like Nine Muses, Jay Park and EXO as much as i do?"
 571."I wonder if people like Nine Muses, сойка, джей Park and EXO as much as i do?"
572."Sometimes I asky myself why are the maknaes so tall these days? :)"
 572."Sometimes I asky myself why are the maknaes so tall these days? :)"
573."I hope Suzy and Chanyeol would act as lovers in a drama."
 573."I hope Suzy and Chanyeol would act as Влюбленные in a drama."
574."I don’t understand how someone can call a fandom ‘immature’ , ‘stupid’ and else. I mean, a fandom…. it’s about thousands of persons. Do you know all these persons personnally ? Oh I know, someone bash your favorite idols on youtube with ‘blackjackforlife’ for name. Does it means something? No. Who knows, maybe it’s just someone from YOUR fandom who wants to have blackjacks some hate. Please grow up, you don’t know everything about fandoms, me neither."
 574."I don’t understand how someone can call a fandom ‘immature’ , ‘stupid’ and else. I mea
Больше года dinsangi said…
563.agree
564.agree
565.agree
566.disagree
567.disagree
568.agree
569.disagree
570.idk
571.disagree i don't like them
572. disagree
573.disagree
574.agree
563. Agree- sometimes, like the way she talks.
564. Agree
565. Disagree- it's okay.
566. Agree- good voice, pretty, yeah. Disagree- people can say whatever they want with her and not all want a stupid body.
567. Agree- they're all talented in different ways. Disagree- yes, even the people who HATE them are not all jealous. And just because you can do something, doesn't mean you're talented at it. I wouldn't call Yoona's (and other) acting talented, nor Sunny's "voice" cause your voice can't be talented, it's your singing technique and I don't think Sunny's technique is "talented". And no, not all snsd members are talented at singing and dancing.
568. Agree- they're adding more deadweight to the group and it'll look disorganized and stuff.
569. Disagree- don't care about them.
570. Disagree- never heard of them.
571. not sure how to agree/disagree but yes, some do.
572. Disagree- some have different genes.
573. Disagree- whatever.
574. Disagree- it's alright to say that about them in general. And it's not just the people online, we see those crazy people on video too. Plus, it's a fact that fandoms can be more crazy than the usual fans cause of variety.
Больше года pretty_angel92 said…
521-agree
522-disagree, but she's pretty
523-wow, agree, especially on that picture
524-agree
525-maybe
526-agree
527-...
528-agree
529-agree
530-i don't care
531-agree
532-agree
533-disagree
534-agree, DEFINITELY
535-disagree
536-disagree, they annoy the hell outta me
537-disagree
538-disagree
539-agree
540-idk
541-...
542-agree for one part, disagree for the other part. cause i would want Yuri along with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung
543-disagree
544-agree
545-disagree
546-agree
547-disagree and agree about Sohee's mouth xD
548-as much as i love Tiffany, i have to agree
549-disagree
550-agree
551-disagree, cause that didn't happen to me
552-agree
553-maybe
554-disagree
555-idk
556-agree, but 'm a Sone first
557-agree, cause people have their own opinions, but i'm a proud Sone
558-disagree, cause now that i know why she was casted for T-ara, i can't like her
559-disagree, i'm actually done with Wonder girls. their best era was definitely in 2007/2008
560-disagree
561-agree
562-agree, but i still like some of their songs
563-disagree
564-...
565-i haven't heard it yet
566-disagree
567-agree
568-agree, but my favorites are Jiyeon and Eunjung
569-disagree, they're actually getting worst, imo
570-disagree
571-agree, only about nine muses
572-agree, LOL
573-maybe
574-agree
575."People are always saying how SNSD are all about looks. I strongly DISAGREE. They have talent. You just choose to not look into them. they have good songs. You just choose to criticize their music style absed on one of their hits. they can sing. You just choose to hate on them and judge their singing ability based on one or two mr removed videos. Taeyeon is not the only that can sing Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun and Sunny are all good singers. If you’d spend a little time on youtube and listen to some of them you will know. SNSD is a well put gil group that consist of singers, dancers, actresses and sometimes even comedians(LOL). They are even good at variety. they sure as hell did not just debut and went straight to popularity & some of you are so ignorant and judgemental towards them. If an idol is pretty, then they must have jobs done or if not, they’re just all about the looks. But what if an idol is not as attractive? ‘ewwwww’, ‘omg she’s too ugly to be an idol’, ‘eww u ugly slut stay away from my oppa’ really now? Same thing with their attitude on camera. For example, when SNSD is being called all cheery and nice infront of camera, fans:’omg stop acting so fake’, ‘plastic face and plastic personality eww eww eww’. How ‘bout when they are not so smiley? Fans: ‘rude’, ‘disrespectful! is it that hard to be more happy?1, ‘omg look at them being all ignorant, so what if you’re the nations girl group’ etc etc. SNSD is not overrated. The hate for them are."
 575."People are always saying how SNSD are all about looks. I strongly DISAGREE. They have talent. Yo
576."I get super frustrated when people say Minzy cant dance or can only dance sexily. Gong Minji is an amazing dancer, it’s just that 2NE1’s choreographies aren’t at the same level as her skills.

If you honestly doubt her dancing, watch the videos she posted on Twitter ofher at dance practise and freestyling on her own. When she dances with no choreo, you can really see she loves what she’s doing.

Every time I see her dance, she just blows me away and I wish other people could see that too."

576."I get super frustrated when people say Minzy cant dance или can only dance sexily. Gong Minji is
577."SNSD reminds me of some people in school. Hyoyeon - the athlete, Sooyoung - the Class President, Yuri - The Cheerleader, Taeyeon and Jessica - The Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen (Queen Bees), Yoona - The Class Muse / beauty queen, Seohyun - the Girl Genius, Sunny - the cutie who says hi to everyone in the corridors, and Tiffany - the Queen Bee’s loyal minion"
 577."SNSD reminds me of some people in school. Hyoyeon - the athlete, Sooyoung - the Class President,
578."Maybe it’s because i’m american so i don’t see the big deal with CL…i’ve seen plenty female rappers with her attitude. When i first got into Kpop i was intrigued by her and her (and dara) were my favorite 2NE1 members (now it’s just dara, and sometimes bom) but then i just kinda got over it. I think it’s because blackjacks were hyping her too much. I thought to myself…what really is the big deal with CL? She’s not the best female rapper (Yubin, Jia, and Miryo »»»»>) and her attitude is fake. She’s shy IRL…she just puts on a “badass” front. I know it’s not her fault, and she seems like a nice person actually. I guess her fans just irritate me, so i take it out on her"
 578."Maybe it’s because i’m american so i don’t see the big deal with CL…i’ve seen plenty f
579."f(x) Krystal, EXO Luhan and SNSD Yoona shoul create a deer line or something. Someone should write a fic about them too lol"
 579."f(x) Krystal, EXO ЛуХан and SNSD Yoona shoul create a deer line или something. Someone should wri
580."I love Minji’s voice since seeing her sing “Hate how much I love you” on 2NE1 tv. Hearing her sing on “Be Mine” makes me want her to have a solo album more."
 580."I Любовь Minji’s voice since seeing her sing “Hate how much I Любовь you” on 2NE1 tv. Hearing
581."I’m so envious of Hyomin’s body. Even if I lose weight I will never have a body like her’s. I’m just not build like she is :("
 581."I’m so envious of Hyomin’s body. Even if I lose weight I will never have a body like her’s
582."I like 2ne1, they used to be one my favorites until rude annoying blackjacks started pissing me off - but i still like them. But i can’t stand delusional blackjacks. So 2NE1 didn’t flop in japan? They’re just trying to figure out their sound, you say? Yet, BJs won’t hesitate to say SNSD flopped in america. If Sones try to defend snsd, they won’t allow it. Nope. SNSD flopped, end of discussion (when snsd didn’t even actually debut yet) What kind of logic is that? I can’t wait for 2NE1 to debut in america so when they flop, blackjacks will keep their mouths shut once and for all and stop being so arrogant."
 582."I like 2ne1, they used to be one my избранное until rude annoying blackjacks started pissing me
583."Now that Kahi is leaving After School and Bekah gone, I son’t care about the band."
 583."Now that Kahi is leaving After School and Bekah gone, I son’t care about the band."
575. Agree- but they're not all that talented in their areas as you say they are.
576. Disagree- she's good but repetitive. Sorry but she doesn't blow me away.
577. Agree- nice.
578. Disagree- yeah, I don't like her rapping that much and her "swag" is overrated but she really brings the best out on stage which I like the most about her.
579. Disagree- what.
580. Agree- I don't love it but it's good.
581. Disagree- no thanks.
582. Agree- I like 2ne1 but they totally flopped. And delusional fans are always a pet peeve of mine.
583. Agree- Afterschool is a flop without them. (Then there's Jungah I sort of liked but idc anymore)
575. Agree
576. Disagree
577. Agree
578. Agree
579. Disagree
580. Disagree
581. Agree
582. Agree
583. Disagree-i will always love after school even without kahi.
584."When I first heard of TaeTiSeo, I was a little afraid that Seohyun would look out of place since everyone knows how close TaeNy is, and maknae is closer to the Jangshins"
 584."When I first heard of TaeTiSeo, I was a little afraid that Seohyun would look out of place since
585."Let me just get out all my frustrations concerning dara. I’ve been seeing people talking about how Daralings are delusional and think every guy wants dara…it’s not delusion. Do you know how many people have mentioned dara as their ideal type? She has even more fan boys than SNSD’s yoona, and IU is kinda catching up with her for number of fan boys. Somebody also saying they don’t think BOM looks comfortable in dresses got me to thinking…DARA should be the one wearing the short dresses. I am SOOOOOOO done with her crazy hairstyles and clothing. It’s not fair. It’s like the stylists think to themselves, “what can we do today to hide dara’s beauty even more?” Can’t they see how gorgeous she looked in Taeyang’s i need a girl? I appreciate the fact that she can rock those wacky hairstyles and still look good BUT i just want her feminine side to be shown from now on. And yea, i know she said she’s more comfortable in tom boy’s clothing but…i don’t care what she’s more comfortable with. No…i do care :/ ugh, i don’t know. I just don’t want her beauty to be hidden anymore."

585."Let me just get out all my frustrations concerning dara. I’ve been seeing people talking about
586."I don’t find CL pretty, I find her beautiful. There’s a difference. She has this charisma within her that makes her an amazing role model. She comes off as intelligent and very mature. Not only that, her body is to. die. for. She has lots of charm and I strive to be like her. People need to stop calling her ugly and talentless."
 586."I don’t find CL pretty, I find her beautiful. There’s a difference. She has this charisma
587."Why does the maknae in kpop groups always get so much attention? I’ve never understood that. If you’re the maknae, you automatically get so much support. Is it a korean thing? Like, do people feel the need to protect them because they’re the youngest or something? …. I couldn’t care less if you’re the maknae..i support people based on other things."
 587."Why does the maknae in K-pop groups always get so much attention? I’ve never understood that. I
588."I seriously need to become the CEO of SM. SM can really make the dumbest decisions. Why was twinkle the chosen single when clearly “Oh My God” is the better and catchier song? Twinkle is fine, it’s not horrible. But OMG is soooo much better. This isn’t the first time. For SNSD’s last comeback they chose to promote The Boys instead of Trick, i think 99% of sones - and other people - agreed trick was BY FAARRRRR the better choice. And i love the boys, but still. "
 588."I seriously need to become the CEO of SM. SM can really make the dumbest decisions. Why was twin
589."Thinking about Big Bang and 2NE1 possibly being in MAMA at the same time….//dead"
 589."Thinking about Big Bang and 2NE1 possibly being in MAMA at the same time….//dead"
590."HYORIN’S SMILE FREAKS ME OUT"
last edited Больше года
 590."HYORIN’S SMILE FREAKS ME OUT"
591."I love Taeyeon but she’s not a leader."
last edited Больше года
 591."I Любовь Taeyeon but she’s not a leader."
592."Kahi is kind of overrated. Yes, she’s talented and she can mainly dance BUT she’s not the only talented one in AS. She can’t sing like Raina and JungAh. She can’t act like Uee. Uee, nana, lizzy, and jooyeon are good dancers too. She can’t rap like Bekah did. So i hate when people act like AS is nothing without her. That’s not true at all."
last edited Больше года
 592."Kahi is kind of overrated. Yes, she’s talented and she can mainly dance BUT she’s not the on
593."Yoobin voice in “2 Different tears (Chinese version) get’s me so horny"
 593."Yoobin voice in “2 Different tears (Chinese version) get’s me so horny"
594."If Minzy is “fat”, then I’d love to be as “fat” as her.
If Minzy is “ugly”, then I’d love to be as “ugly” as her.
And if Minzy is “talentless”, then I’d love to be as “talentless” as her.
Because I absolutely adore every single thing about her and I don’t give a crap about what haters have to say about this Wonderwoman."

594."If Minzy is “fat”, then I’d Любовь to be as “fat” as her. If Minzy is “ugly”, then
595."I really want to hate hello venus but i can’t. I just listened to their debut song and it’s good! It’s really catchy and it doesn’t seem like they’re trying too hard. They have talent, and of course beauty - hands down. The 3 members that caught my eye were Lime, Alice, and Yoonjo. But i can see Lime becoming overrated - and that would make me not like her so much. I can also see alice becoming a bit boring. I think ultimately my bias will end up being Yoonjo, but you never know. But…i’m kinda pissed that pledis couldn’t give such a catchy song to after school. AS hasn’t had a comeback in FOREVER. Pledis is pissing me off -__- "
 595."I really want to hate hello venus but i can’t. I just listened to their debut song and it’s
596."I really wish to see Sohee act again!"
 596."I really wish to see Sohee act again!"
597."Hyosung is soooo overrated. She is NOT curvy…she’s just short, that’s why her thighs look bigger than the other female idols. The real curvy one in secret is Zinger, yet she gets no praise. Also Sunhwa is prettier than her."

597."Hyosung is soooo overrated. She is NOT curvy…she’s just short, that’s why her thighs look
598."I love Bom’s 8-D personality."
 598."I Любовь Bom’s 8-D personality."
Больше года KippyGirl said…
584. Agree
585. Totally agree, sis... Ummm oh sorry for that "sis" thing but yushi says the same thing all the day and i think my sweet sis yushi sent this confess to confessyourkpop, LOL just kidding
586. Agree... a lot of people say she's ugly... she's actually B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
587. Disagree, i think it's normal to "protect" the youngest
588. Kinda agree, they also didn't promoted Be Happy... people don't even heard of it (maybe), while Lady Gaga's Born This Way is a popular song and very similar to Be Happy
589. It's normal since the MAMAs are once an year
590. Disagree
591. Disagree
592. idk...
593. Disagree
594. I'd love to be as "talentless" as her!
595. Disagree with the first part: i don't think they are that great, agree with the last part: AS deserve a comeback
496. not interested
497. Well, umm she IS curvy... but Sunhwa and JiEun are prettier than her
498. Agree
584. Disagree- didn't worry about that.
585. Agree- lol kind of. It's really hard to see her 'beauty.' But comfort is most important.
586. Disagree- okay, she's not THAT great and all. She has talent and charisma but that's all I see.
587. Agree- I do notice that kind of thing now. Maybe it's the title that grants you extra attention.
588. Agree- I totally preferred OMG over Twinkle, which had no direction. Yeah, sm makes the pretty bad choices.
589. Disagree- whatever.
590. Agree- only a teensy bit now that you say it. Her mouth is pretty wide.
591. Agree- she only gets the title but I think maybe Tiffany or Sooyoung should be the leader. (why do kpop groups need a leader anyway?)
592. Disagree- it's not that she's talented, she just carries the charisma of the group. Plus, when people think of AS, they think of Kahi the most. Without her, AS is screwed.
593. Disagree- lol didn't hear it.
594. Disagree- eh.
595. Disagree- they're pretty boring to me.
596. Disagree- she's also boring.
597. Disagree- idk.
598. Disagree- whatever. She's just the same as anyone.
584.agree
585.agree
586.disagree
587.agree
588.agree
589.disagree
590.agree
591.agree
592.agreee
593.disagree
594.disagree
595.agree
596.disagree
597.agree
598.agree

599."I’m confused. I want Uee unnie to graduate from after school because she has such a fulfilling career as an actress and a CF model and i feel like after school is a ship sinking fast which is so unfortunate. They had so much potential but the graduation system is screwing them up. And at the same time, i love seeing Uee in music videos and on stage singing and dancing, and if she leaves AS i know she won’t pursue a solo music career (i wish she would! :/). But if Uee stays, then she better become the leader of AS. She has the strict, straight forward, yet kind personality to do a good job. But yea, i’d rather she just graduate! AS is holding her back. And the day she leaves, unfortunately i will be completely done with after school. I guess all good things must come to an end :’(. "
 599."I’m confused. I want Uee unnie to graduate from after school because she has such a fulfilling
600."I friggin’ want goo hara’s waist."
600 yushi opinion: I don't
 600."I friggin’ want goo hara’s waist." 600 yushi opinion: I don't