K-pop S2 and Double Eight Featured in Virtual Reality App - VOTE NOW to have your Fav Idol Featured!

vrleader posted on Aug 28, 2017 at 09:53AM
Rookie Idols Double Eight, S2, featured in K-pop Virtual Reality Platform,
- Casting in progress for Real Girl Project, Momoland, Elris, Sonamoo, Bestie and KnK
Experience a whole new dimension of entertainment with various actors and K-pop idol stars! K-pop VR Contents Company VR Leader is in production of its K-pop virtual reality platform app, My VID (My Virtual Interactive Drama).
My VID is a mobile virtual reality app that offers users various VR contents on K-pop idol stars, including dating simulations, reality shows, and much more. Currently, the app is scheduled to feature boy group Double Eight and girl group S2 within October. Casting is in progress with other groups including Real Girl Project, Momoland, Elris, Sonamoo, Bestie, and KnK.
But don’t be disappointed if you’re favorite idol isn’t included on the roster! The casting possibilities are endless! New actors and Kpop celebrities will be added on the platform on a regular basis based on user votes and requests.
Pre-register to vote & support your favorite celebrities to be featured on the platform! The accumulated data will be referred to the applicable personnel. You can vote for your celebrity at the VR Leader official website, or follow this link to the official pre-registration form: link
While based on virtual reality technology to enhance realism, the game requires no VR gears or gadgets, and can be enjoyed with anyone with a smartphone and decent internet connection.
The Beta version will be available exclusively in Korea on September, featuring four Korean actresses and focusing more intensively on the dating simulation content. The official global launch is scheduled around October, featuring K-pop celebrities and with a much wider spectrum of contents.
Available for Android and iOS users all over the world.
last edited on Aug 28, 2017 at 09:54AM

K-pop No Ответы