Leyton Family<3 Elle and Laura's WEDDING ♥

Elbelle23 posted on Nov 01, 2011 at 09:33AM
Here on this fourm on the 1st of November, is the day that Laura and I are joined together forever. This is the place where speechs are made, and vows are made real ♥

LUSHABELLE FOREVER ♥

Mooshy Moo's Speech and Elle and Laura's Vows.
Hello Leyton Family♥
We are here today to join together Lush and EllaBella♥ In holy Macaroni and Cheese;) These two lost souls were destined to be together. I still remember the first time Elle met Laura:D, well no actually I don't because I wasn't on Fanpop at the time, but I'm sure it was epic♥ And I'm sure no one was a bitch because these two are too big of sweet hearts:p Anyyywaaays, Laura and Elle love each other like crazy, and they deserve to be with each other. They've been through thick and thin, sickness and health, fangirling to crying, Fanpop to Tumblr, blalbalba to lalalaal♥ What more can I say??? These two have always just been there for eachother....We should all learn to believe from these two.I BELIEVE IN LOVE, I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST FREAKN SIGHT! I BELIEVE THAT LOVE CONQUERS{ALMOST}ALL!!!!!AND KNOWING THAT, THAT PERSON LOVES YOU BACK...JUST MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH EASIER(I don't actually believe in this stuff but it's a wedding so what the hell riht??Plus it's LP♥ Muwa♥)EllaBella will become Lushabelle, Laura wrote this in KINDERGARTEN<3333{hahah okay so maybe she didn't but it sounds cool right?)That was the dream! And here we all are a million years later and we all get to witness this dream!!!!!! And we should all learn from this beautiful epic love story and couple;)I'm so hononered that you two{L and Elle}gave me{Moosh} the oppurtunity to wed you two♥ Or whatever:p I hope I didn't dissapoint♥ NOW time for the vows....
Laura do you have any words to say?
I, Lush, take Ellebelle to be my wifey for lifey in the world of tumblr and fanpop. Elle, from the moment we met you've always been there for me through thick and thin. You've been there to comfort me, to cheer me up or to just laugh with me. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and you probably deserve more than having me as a wifey but meeh, i'll take it :P I promise to fangirl and have epic adventures with you. I promise to find Mark and make sure he sees what an amazing person you are. I promise to always be there for you, whatever! Elbow, I know that we'll always remain friends and hopefully wives :) I LOVE YOU ELLE. I love you more than Milo(which is ALOT). TLA! Forever and always XD}
Elle your turn!
I Elle, Take Laura to be my lawfully wedded wife. On fanpop and on tumblr. Laura, I am not sure how long we have been friends, but I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are an amazing friend and an even more amazing wife :P And I love you heaps. I hope that we will always remain in each others lives for a very long time, and that one day we really will meet and have an epic adventure and awesome time. I would never ever leave you, even for Mark Salling (Thought I might have to kiss him!!) and I hope that we will always remain friends and wives. I LOVE YOU TO PLUTO AND BACK X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 LAURA!!!!

I Now pronounce you two married, with power invested in me...by no one in particular really;)YOU MAY NOW HUG EACHOTHER!!!!!

hahahhaha I love you two and hope you have a happy EPIC life♥ Muwah♥ Take care of my sis Laura and I beter get the biggest piece of cake!

Elle's Bridesmaids
Steph and Rach: Thank you for being Amazing friends...I LOVE YOU ♥
Laura's Bridesmaids
Ada and Rachel: Thank you for being Amazing Friends...I LOVE YOU ♥

Wedding Song: Make you feel my love- Covered and Sung by Our Margot :)
 Here on this fourm on the 1st of November, is the день that Laura and I are joined together forever. T
last edited on Nov 01, 2011 at 10:49AM

Leyton Family<3 249 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 249

Больше года angiii7 said…
LMAO Rachel! THE BELLY DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Here's the slow song! Surprise surprise! Is the official wedding song :D hahahahah Margot is just epic, she sings like an angel :')
Больше года Kirkir said…
MY TOM IS BETTTTTERRRR!!!!!!!!!

[SideNote: My bestie wasn't meant to post that heree...I showed her this forum & she was like 'Daaamn,I have to join Fanpop:O It's epiic!! WE'RE AWESOME LIKE THAT AYEE!!!'
Больше года Elbelle23 said…
LAURA, MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE :) xxxx
For this song, I need to ask the drunk dancers in the back to calm down, thank you .
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Больше года Kirkir said…
YAAAAAAY MARGOT!!! *whistles*
She has such a beautiful voice <33
last edited Больше года
MY TOM IS BETTTTTERRRR!!!!!!!!!

GET READY FOR A CATFIGHT KIKI!!! After the dance, we can't ruin this epic moment :)
Больше года XxXrachellXxX said…
THE BELLY DANCEEE!!!!!

aww, I so agree :D Margot's voice is beautiful ;)

NO, MY DAVID IS BETTER! *this is pointless, eh?* XD OI! I'm joining the catfight!!!! XD after the dance, of course :P

You sound epic, Kir XD

Laura, come dance with your wifey!!!
last edited Больше года
Больше года leytonfaan_18 said…
ELLE!!! Slow dance? hahaha

OMG. This whole forum has reached new levels of epic :D

And Angi, Kir, Rachel all your dates are British. WOOOOOOO! British guys are the shizz. (Sidenote: obviously not a patch on my Elle :P)
Slow Dance ♥ Heheheheh

Hahaha, AUSTRALIAN FTW!!!!!!!! :) Hahahahah :)
Больше года Kirkir said…
BRING IT OOOONN ANGIIII!!!!!!!!

Thanks Rachel darling XD

WE WANNA HAVE THE WEDS DANCING <33
OMG. This whole forum has reached new levels of epic :D

AGREE <3
Больше года Kirkir said…
BRITISHHH GUYSSS FTW <3333

AND I AGREE, TOO. EPIC FORUM IS EPIC!!!!
SLOW DANCE!!! Woohoo!! *takes down the super-duper epic Matt Smith dance to watch you dance*

Soooo epic :D

and deffo, British men are the best. I really think so XD I mean.. David Tennant, Daniel Radcliffe, Matt Smith, James McAvoy. Yes, please! ;)

you're welcome, Kir darling ;)

DANCE, DANCE!
last edited Больше года
EPIC FORUM IS EPIC
Like who saw that coming? ;D
Больше года Kirkir said…
DON'T FORGET JACK O'CONNELL, RACHEL :PP

Hahahhah, Laura. Epic people make epic forums!!! That sounds weird..but whateverr xDD
I did XD ... well, no. But I could have. 'Cause I'm awesome :P and you guys are even more awesome. I lovveee you all! And your dance is epic! Yes, epic is the word of the day :P
Jack O'Connell :P right! XD sorry, blimey :P he can go on your list along with Tom, though. I'll take David, Dan, James and Matt for my British men <3 Ask Laurie if you wish, they are my boys XD

Epic people make epic forums! totally epic :D
Больше года RachelBirtles said…
heyy,i'm Kir's friend,she told me about fanpop and i really enjoyed ur convo <3 i love matt smith and matthew lewis and tom felton <3
Больше года Kirkir said…
Tom & Jack, my british men <333

Hahahaah. I love this freakin wedding!!! xD

Awwww, there's my bestie everyone :PP
SO MUCH LOVE. Love it XD

Hahah yes Kir. Apparently you have to stay away from David, Dan, James and Matt otherwise there's no telling what she'll do ;)

Heeeeeey Kir's friend! XD I'm glad you're enjoying our epicness :P
Tom and Jack, Kir's British men ;)

I love it tooo, so much <3

Hello, Kir's bestie ;)

Totally so much love :D

yeah, take Laurie's word for it, Kir :P She's so speaking the truth XD

MARK SALING IS BETTTER!!! Just sayin :)

Hi KIR'S BESTIE :)
Больше года Kirkir said…
It's okaaaay. They're all yours, Rachel..you're luckyy I don't have a ''biiiig'' crush on any of them ;PP
my dance in the corner while Elle and Laura have their epic moment :D I don't know what the slightly idiotic person was thinking while putting the clips twice, but don't get fooled, they're the same one XD

anyway, dancing like BILLIE AND DAVID! *quietly in the corner* :P
Ooooh, alright then, Kir XD they're all mine! muuahaahhaaaa :P my evil laugh!!! I'm slightly kidding here, hey :P
Hehe,thanks for letting me join in :P
OMG, Rachel! I can totally imagine you doing those moves Billie does :P
Больше года Kirkir said…
Daaaamn...this dancing...is it like a Doctor thing?! xD
Больше года Kirkir said…
WHERE'S ANGI GUYS?! :O
I am so doing those moves at the present moment XD

Kir, the Doctor, any Doctor, any actor, owns dancing :P Such a Doctor thing :P I did already crown Matt the king of dancing, so fair's fair. David's the prince of dancing, then :P and Billie's the princess, 'cuz she needs to be with David.. *yes, weird, since he's my date XD* and Karen can be queen. Yeah..

XD
Kir,have u never heard of Doctor Who??? ITS totally amazingg!!! especially Matt Smith :P <3 he's super hot xx
WHERE'S ANGIII!!!! :OOOOO DJ???

nooo, Kir's bestie *sorry for calling you that* I must disagree :P DAVID TENNANT! Pure perfectness!!!! But Matt's lovely, too.
last edited Больше года
i got to go now mates,got a get up early 2morrow :/ ohh well,gd nite babes <3 xxx
Больше года Kirkir said…
Ahhhhhh, got it Rachel. MATT THE KING, DAVID THE PRINCE YEAHH!!!

And of course I know about Doctor Who, Rach :O I've never watched it thooo... xD
david's kinda hot,but i prefer matt <3
YES! WHERE'S ANGI? I thought the music had stopped :(
I have to go to school now girls

I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR COMING!!!! xxxx
MATT THE KING, DAVID THE PRINCE!!!

Most people know about Doctor Who but never watch it :P I was the same about 2 years ago, and then I started watching it, and my life changed forever XD *hah*

David's super duper amazingly hot :P.... He's my boy, deal with it, everyone XD I fangirl over him XD

ANGIII???
Больше года Kirkir said…
Boooooo....I gotta follow Rachel guys. We both have important plans tmr hehe
KEEEEP ON GROOOVINGG ;DDD CONGRATS AGAIN LAURA&ELLE! Hope the DJ comes back soon!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! <33333
Bye-bye Elle!! Have fun *if you can* XD

;) I have to go in 10 minutes too.. :P blah.
Oooh, noooo! bye-bye Kir, too ;)

Love you both <3
<3 night night guys <3 xxxx nice talking 2 u all xxx
Everyones leaving :(
LOVE YOU ALL LOTS! Byeee :)

Rachey you can't leave me too :P hahah
GUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHO'S BACK ! HAHAHAHA
Sorry I was with Matt ;) hahaha

and enough slow dancing!
ROUND 8 EVERYBODY GET READY!!
Everyone is leaving :( it sucks!

I know, I'm so sorry!!! I'm just so tired, and I have tests coming up, big tests, I have to take the free time to read :P and I have my job and all.. But still here for a teeny tiny bit :) let's hope Banjo returns to the land of epicness that we call LF!
0:33 that's me dancing right now! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!
BANJOOO!!! Yay :D now Laurie won't be left alone when I go :D lovely :)

with Matt XD

DANCING!

skip to 1:12: Guess who's doing the king of dancing dance again? MEEEEE :D
BANJO. Gaaah my dancing is like Zooey's, for sure. I'm so ridicilous XD
Whatever Rachel! You can't beat Jess!!
BANJO. Gaaah my dancing is like Zooey's, for sure. I'm so ridicilous XD

LOL! Mine too! :D but that makes us special <33 hahahaha

So here's the male version of Kiki, Rachel and me singing "I've had the time of my life" to the happy couple :D hahaha