Любовь Don't Ты Just Hate It When

MissNeato posted on Dec 20, 2009 at 08:20AM
Don't you just hate it when you don't tell anyone who your crush is, not even your closest friends. Then, one day one of your friends tells you that they like this one person and it ends up being them. So everyone in your "group" all fuss and blab on, how cute they'll be together and they'll all make little plans to get them together. And all you could do is put on a fake front and just play along. But of course, it's all your fault because you didn't tell them; it could have been you instead of your friend.

So.. Yup, that's mine.
You're welcome to post one of your LOVE pet peeves. (:
last edited on Dec 20, 2009 at 09:20PM

Любовь 20 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Alexander_Rybak said…
Oh god !

I had that too!
Больше года jacob4ever57 said…
I hate it when the guy you like is talking all nice and sweet, and then somehow ruines the moment by saying something totally unromantic!
Больше года MissNeato said…
@Alexander_Ryback
Aww... ):
I know aye; it hurts.

@jacob4ever57
Sorry to say this but, I love it when a guy does that! :P
last edited Больше года
Больше года Mrs-Grint said…
@jacob4ever57
I find that hilarious and weirdly cute. XD
wink
Lol that's cool. We all have different tastes i guess! Or however you wanna put that. :)
Ahahaha!
Yeah everyone's different, in a very special way. (:

I hate it when my friends say that the guy I have a crush on is ugly. Like, who cares, seriously! :/
smile
Oh i know right?! They're always like 'God how can you like him!? He's soooo ugly' I'm like yeah you guys are too but i'm still friends with you arent' i? Lol in a kidding way of course but still ;)
Больше года lollipopszx3 said…
Aww it's okay. You can get someone better than him :). Make sure to tell your friends though.
Well I hate when I DO tell my friends and they tell my crush :(. They try to get us together but of course it fails and now the guy thinks I'm weird and he hates me for getting my friends as stalkers :/
last edited Больше года
@jacob4ever57
LMAO. :D
I wonder what actually would happen if I told them that..

@lollipopszx3
Thank you! (: You're so nice!
Lol. But on the other side it's soooo fun to do those things. :P
My friends and I do that everyitme we hear someone has a crush on this person. Even adults.
crying
Lol thx MissNeato. I do my best! ;)

and yeah lollipop i hate that too! Because then he's like
heh yeah i don't really wanna get with a girl who needs her friends to tell me that she likes me. Sorry freako!
@jacob4ever57 @lollipopzx3
And.. sorry that you guys.. I mean girls.. feel that way. ):
Больше года lollipopszx3 said…
It's okay. I'm over him! (But some people at my school keep bringing it up...)
I also hate it when someone likes you and then everyone trys to get you guys together even though you don't like him.
And it is so fun to do things! My friends and I scream at her crush and start waving and stuff. But make sure that guy doesn't crush on you...Or your friends would hate you.
Haha yeah me 2!! And yeah it is
Больше года hunter51 said…
smile
yeah but mine is when i do tell who i like 2 a "freind" & they have a BIG mouth & end up telling the every 1 including da 1 i like & that 1 is so cute that the 1 has a fan club that won't let you nere that person to explain then when you do get to them you get all nervous & run even though the 1 person is the only 1 willing 2 here wat u got 2 say & every time that person gets close i run i can't help it i get so nervous i have 2 run but i don't want 2 & i find out they start 2 like me 2 when they look at me & smile from across the reces yard & when i finnaly get the guts to talk 2 that 1 person they get all nervous but then someone who's got even more guts then i do ask them out & they say yes & i miss my chance but i'm over it
Больше года XDRoseLuvsHP said…
Aww :( Well, does he like her? If she ever wants to know if he likes her, she may ask someone to ask him who he likes. Maybe you and one other person can ask him if she asks, and then you can see for sure :)

I don't know. I'm bad at this stuff :/
Больше года Black_cat_ said…
Hellz yeah, that sucks soooo much. i found out later on that she wanted me 2 ask her out but my friends told her i didnt like her that way and so she chose one of my best friends -_- sucks having to b happy when all u wana do is cry about it
Больше года hunter51 said…
smile
XDROSELUVHD im pretty sure he does cuz if he didn't he wouldn't have asked that 1 out
Больше года EmyLay said…
hey guys

there was once my bff went out with someone then 6 months after they broke up he asked me out and i said yes. then my bff would come up to me and go 'how can you date him?' then i was like 'you did!' and she was lik 'so?'i hated it!

and right now we both lik the same guy!

confusing!

xxxx
Emily
Больше года EmyLay said…
also, i hate it when the guy u lik is going out with one of your friends :'( happened to me.
Больше года doggee said…
i just hate it when our conversation or romance takes us higher and suddenly she says "oops! now i have to go ,sorry darling etc." i just don't understand what to do in such a moment. its always very sad to goodbye her.coz she's so good,hot and we live in different cities so we cant meet often.
last edited Больше года