Maria&Jєnn♥ Countdown to Рождество Challenge! :)

Jennx posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 08:50AM
Okay Guys this is pretty cool , i found it @ TUMBLR.COM !
SO let`s have some fun and start to feel the Holiday spirit ;)

1.) Post an audio of one of your favorite Christmas songs !

2.)Which has been your favorite Christmas of all time?

3.)Best gift ever received. ?

4.)Best gift ever given ?

5.)Favorite Christmas movies ?

6.)Favorite memory?

7.)A holiday dessert of your choosing ?

8.)Best holiday traditions ?

9.)Do you give to charities or other people around the holidays? Which is your cause of choice?

10.)Are you any good at wrapping presents? Describe a gift wrapped by you.

11.)Describe your typical Christmas Eve!

12.)Ever sneaked a peak at a gift?

13.)Do you still believe in Santa Clause? If no, how did you find out he was fake?

14.)Favorite Christmas book?

15.)If you could spend the holiday any place in the entire world, with whomever you wanted, where would you be and who would you be with?

16.)Who is the most enthusiastic about the holiday season in your family?

17.)You have one Christmas wish. What is it?

18.)What is your absolute favorite part of the holidays?

19.)Why is Christmas important to you?

Okay Guys this is pretty cool , i found it @ [u]TUMBLR.COM ! [/u] SO let`s have some fun and start t
last edited on Dec 10, 2010 at 08:52AM

Maria&Jєnn♥ 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Jennx said…

Here i go ;

1.) Post an audio of one of your favorite Christmas songs !
1.) Hmm i love all Christmas songs , but i muss say my fave is My Only Wish by Britney Spears !
I was out one night with my best friend Aleksandra ;)
and it was snowing, and we were walking and just listening to that song , and singing and laughing , just perfect :) [/b][/i]

This is pretty hard to chose but i guess when i was on trip with my friends from primary school :) We wen`t on skying trip in Austria , and it was just epic Christmas with friends :)

3.)Best gift ever received. ?
Umm , a ring form my parents. It`s gold Dolphin ring , they bought it for me last Christmas .

Ah :) well my sister was sick and she was coming back from hospital and she was just 3 at that time , and i decorated out room all Christmas-ish , and wrapped tons of gifts and putted them under a Christmas tree! Gosh when she walked in all red on her cheeks and all tired of hospital and infusions and needles, she just smiled so excitedly , like a little Angel *_* Gosh i will never forget that smile <3

5.)Favorite Christmas movies ?
I have no favourite Christmas movie. I usually watch them all :P

6.)Favorite memory?
Well i woke up pretty early one Christmas morning and i wrapped my self into a blanket and went to the window and just watched whole town white, it was snowing like crazy :)

Christmas cookies for sure :D
i can eat tons of them.

Christmas morning with your family and seeking for the gifts under the Christmas tree ;)

9.)Do you give to charities or other people around the holidays? Which is your cause of choice?
Yes , many times :)
My heart just breaks when i see how much people are alone on the streets , hungry and cold :(

I so suck at it :$
haha i really don`t have the talent. I tried so many times , and my grandma makes it perfect i honestly watch her do it every Holiday and i still suck :P
My wrapped gift would look like i found it unpacked in garbage xD

Ahh i love Christmas Eves :)
me and my sister are usually in bed watching Christmas movies , my mum and dad are preparing the deserts , just such amazing feeling. You feel full of love and Christmas songs are on , and just *_*

Oh yes :P
It was almost 2 in the morning and my sister was so excited and she woken me up and we sneaked out of bed and tried to search for the gifts but my mum was clever enough to hide them in the car so we couldn`t find them xD

13.)Do you still believe in Santa Clause? If no, how did you find out he was fake?
Well no :P But i like the idea of Santa , it`s so cuuute :)
I was still living in Norway , and i think i was 6, and we were at our friends place and my dad was all nervous xD he would go out , run to our home and replace the gift , he wanted it to be so perfect that i sneaked at him , got in the car and he was like :O wtf ?! And i was like i wanna go home with you to check if Santa already brought me a present! And he took me hoe and there was no present , so i took a bowl of cookies and there were 6 cookies in there , my dad didn`t saw that so he took 1 and eaten it :P i ofc saw it and when we came AAGAIN i was like ," Hey dad Santa muss have been here , one cookie is missing :D " but the present wasn`t
there and i played the "sad card" xD so he told me the truth :P

Don`t have one !

15.)If you could spend the holiday any place in the entire world, with whomever you wanted, where would you be and who would you be with?
Ohh if this could be just possible.
I would agree with all of you guys to collect the money for the hotel room! And we would crashed in. Yeah ALL of us in 1 room :P
we would meet at London ! And we would search the stores , have lunch , then go to the hotel room put on the Christmas movies , eat the Christmas cookies :D
after that we would decorate our room and took tons of the pictures :D Later we would just talk and share the memories ;)

16.)Who is the most enthusiastic about the holiday season in your family?
Definitely my sister :P
she screams so much for Holidays i am telling you guys , she sees a commercial @ TV she goes all WOOOOOOOOOOOOHO it`s Christmas haha :P

17.)You have one Christmas wish. What is it?
My mum to feel like a healthy person again. And actually be one!

Definitely END OF SCHOOL and feeling the JOY :D

Because , it`s just magical , beautiful , incredible.
Больше года just_bella said…
heart
OMG Jenn...Ok this is gonna take me a bit but here we go!!

1.) Post an audio of one of your favorite Christmas songs!
(Ok I did..it's called I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas)

Ummmmmm ok that's hard! I would have to go with when I was little and Santa showed up..but he was drunk and fell down a lot. It sounds strange but it was the most fun and greatest memory, everyone had SO much fun and I can almost hear my Grandmother laughing. :)

3.)Best gift ever received?
My puppy gizzy..he needed a home and we got him on December 26th

I gave my mother a Mothers ring or christmas last year, it has three stones in it and they are all of our birthstones.

5.)Favorite Christmas movies?
Elf

6.)Favorite memory?
Ummm I already answered that

Peanut Butter Blossoms..OMG..YUMMY!!!

Making Christmas dinner with my entire family, my aunts and mom always make a HUGE meal and all the family comes over

Every year I donate toys to the hospital, for the kids who are stuck in the hospital for christmas..so they can have presents

Hell YEAH I'm good at wrapping presents, it's kinda my favorite part of Christmas..I like to go all out with wrapping..bows..matching paper etc.

Quiet, just my mother father and I. We usually watch a old movie and eat popcorn then go to church at midnight.

YEP!! (ps if you use a bread knife to slit the tape it doesn't rip the paper, you just have to tape over the same spot..NEVER got caught!)

Yes..don't ruin it for me people

I'm suppose to have a favorite Christmas book!? Nope not so much..sorry

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I would spend it somewhwere warmer with my best friend/other half...maybe Vegas?

16.)Who is the most enthusiastic about the holiday season in your family?ME

17.)You have one Christmas wish. What is it? To not live as far away from all the people I care about

The atmosphere, it's just happier

Because it's all about being together..forgetting everything else.
last edited Больше года
Больше года KaterinoulaLove said…
heart
oh my god it sounds like so gorgeous FUn :D:D:D i don`t know why [ maybe I`m crazy xD]] but reading the questions and the answers above I felt like crying :p I was so touched *-*♥ Gawwwd I adore Christmas :)
Больше года just_bella said…
awwwwwwwwwwwww Kat!!!!
Jenn this is such a good idea!
♥♥My answers are cheesy!♥♥
Больше года Jennx said…
big smile
we are all cheesy *____________________________* ♥♥♥♥♥♥ LOVE ITT.