Мэтью Грей Габлер Why we Любовь Matthew.

Im_Scooter posted on Feb 11, 2011 at 02:46AM
So, I know there are a lot of crazed MGG fans on here,(just like me) and I decided that I wanted to hear what you love about him. I know thats a little creepy. I apologize.

But yeah, why not discuss why we love him?
 So, I know there are a lot of crazed MGG Фаны on here,(just like me) and I decided that I wanted to h

Мэтью Грей Габлер 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года CriminalMinds16 said…
heart
Matthew is by far the funniest cast member and puts a lot of heart into his acting
Больше года KamyMorgan said…
Because Matthew is so disturbing, funny, charmimg and perfect that's impossible not get interested and fall in love with him
Больше года lovelymea83 said…
cool
Mostly I think he's pretty......lol.....plus he just seems like one of those eccentric and weirdly cool guys that you want to get to know
Больше года mrsspencereid said…
mischievous
He's somewhat childish, but he is very funny. When asked what three situations he would hate to be in, he said being forced to french-kiss his dad, being alone in the woods at night being chased by the abominable snowman, and being anywhere near a night club.
Gotta love him.
Больше года CriminalMinds16 said…
the way he sometimes annoys morgan with his smartness is hilarious but he cant help the fact his good looking and a smartie pants
last edited Больше года