Майкл Джексон 24 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года AndraxJackson said…
crying
Ditto.
"ChildHood" Always makes Me Sad,too.
But I Love it with All My Heart~<3
Also,"Man in The Mirror"&"This Time Around"+"Shes Out of My Life"
N Lets not Forget,"SpeechLess""You Are Not Alone"ect.
They all Make Me Loose a Tear While Smiling~<3
last edited Больше года
 Ditto. "ChildHood" Always makes Me Sad,too. But I Любовь it with All My Heart~<3 Also,"Man in The Mi
Больше года caligurl16 said…
heart
A lot of his songs... You Are Not Alone, Speechless, Childhood and especially You Are My Life, I cant help but think of his children, it really upsets me
And also This Is It, cuz I have the poster on my wall, and when I listen to it in my room I just think of his concert and how he never got to finish it...
<3
last edited Больше года
Больше года bubbles0 said…
crying
The Michael Jackson songs that are hard for me to listen to are gone too soon, man in the mirror, you are not alone, speechless, heal the world, childhood, someone in the dark, you are my life, il be there& this is it, everytime i listen to these songs i start to remember all the things he's done for the world and all the pain and heartach he got for return & then i start to cry my eyes out.. :(
last edited Больше года
 The Michael Jackson songs that are hard for me to listen to are gone too soon, man in the mirror, Ты
Больше года lucaslover528 said…
crying
Heaven Can Wait...I actually find it emotionally impossible to hear that song. Or I'll Be There
Больше года pavitra said…
gone too soon,she's out of my life,smile and childhood
Больше года mjfan84 said…
crying
Smile, gone to soon, and heaven can wait
Больше года lovelife_mjrox said…
crying
speechless, one more chance at love, you are not alone, will you be there, heal the world gone too soon, heaven can wait, butterflies, all the sad onex
Больше года tatajackson said…
crying
its THE LOST CHILDREN , GOON TOO SOON, WILL YOU BE THERE, SMILE, HEAL THE WORLD, and YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Больше года House34 said…
Man in the mirror, Will you be there, Heal the world, I'll be there, Earth song make me cry a loooot :(
And This is it.. I can't ..
last edited Больше года
 Man in the mirror, Will Ты be there, Heal the world, I'll be there, Earth song make me cry a loooot
Больше года 2468244 said…
crying
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Больше года princemjluv3r said…
I'll be there makes me cry alot and so dies will u be there
Больше года IceShimmer said…
crying
There are so many.....but the slow ones are hard to listen to like You are not Alone, Gone too Soon, One day in your Life..just to name a few !!!!

Have to listen to the upbeat ones!!!!!!
Больше года ilovetheWORLD said…
speechless, human nature, why you wanna trip on me, dont walk away, you are not alone, the lost children, earthsong, i'll be ther, we are the world, they dont really care about us, etc.
Больше года jalisa1990 said…
crying
you are not alone makes me cry all the time

ive been crying to almost anything
i cried to dirty diana the other day
Больше года Amberla said…
angelic
The song "Smile" made me cry and I know he didn't make the song but it was his favourite and I love it too just like I love MJ...

He will forever live on in my heart<'3
Больше года mjlove97 said…
heart
Heal the world,Will you be there, Man in the Mirror, You are not alone, You are my life and Heaven can Wait,
i cry all the time I hear them!
Больше года kengie4mj said…
crying
Gone Too Soon, Heaven Can Wait, and Childhood. Smile, is just a tearjerker.
Больше года mccalamccool said…
crying
Be Not Always...One of his saddest songs...Well I cry very easily...Anything thats just a little sad will make me cry.
 Be Not Always...One of his saddest songs...Well I cry very easily...Anything thats just a little sad
Больше года MJJILOVEYOU said…
crying
You are not alone it makes me cry
Больше года Capng said…
sad
Mine are: "Man in the Mirror", "Heal the World", "Gone too Soon", "You are not Alone", "Childhood", "Hold my Hand". :'(
Больше года Juhcy said…
crying
"Childhood" "Speechless" "Don't Walk Away" "You Are Not Alone" "Be Not Always" "Hold My Hand" "For All Time" "Fall Again" "Will You Be There" "Heal the World" "Smile"

And always make me cry a lot: "Man In The Mirror"
Больше года zupanic said…
man in the mirror...
Больше года reb1009 said…
gone to soon,and smile
Больше года blank_et said…
crying
GONE TOO SOON and You Are My Life :(