Майкл Джексон Ok... Im kinda new... :| And I would like to know...

LexaeRawrzMJ posted on Sep 10, 2010 at 05:07PM
what goes on around here... :) I kinda feel lonely >.< So is there anything I need to know?
 what goes on around here... :) I kinda feel lonely >.< So is there anything I need to know?

Майкл Джексон 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года House34 said…
What goes around where here ? On the MJ spot ?
We are a bunch of loving fans who have a lot of love to give and who miss Michael a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. We are very close, we are like a family :) And we come here every day and we do everything we can come up with MJ connected. We add vids, pictures, we play games...we love him and miss him and thanks to him we got to know each other. We talk about him..we remember him every second.

Welcome here and we promise we will try to make you feel less lonely. Keep Michael in your heart and share your love with us :) You will find activities to do here :)

We love youuuuuu !!! Big hug !!!
 What goes around where here ? On the MJ spot ? We are a bunch of loving Фаны who have a lot of Любовь
Больше года Princess-Yvonne said…
heart
welcome, darling!
Больше года liberiangirl_mj said…
kiss
House34 you said all!!
LexaeRawrzMJ we are just a family here.. we love you!!! we are here with you.. so don't feel lonely!!
Kisses!! :*:*

House34 Ты сказал(-а) all!! LexaeRawrzMJ we are just a family here.. we Любовь you!!! we are here with you.
Больше года MJgirl said…
heart
WELCOME TOO THE MJ FAMILY SWEET HART ITS ALL FOR LOVE WE ARE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY WE LOVE EACH OTHER
Больше года LexaeRawrzMJ said…
heart
Thankz guys... I am glad to have joined the fam. <3