Майкл Джексон How do Ты Feel Today?

JanetJFan posted on Oct 24, 2010 at 10:29PM
Okay i have notice that everyone on here feels different and so we can all hear and unstand how are you feeling post it here. I am sure there is no agurments. I just feel that instead of expressin it on The question borad you can express it on here and let everyone know how you feel and why. Hope this can help the CLub in the best way possiable. L.O.V.E you all & Keep Up With The MJFEVER
 Okay i have notice that everyone on here feels different and so we can all hear and unstand how are y

Майкл Джексон 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года caligurl16 said…
heart
Today I feel... misplaced, awkward, alone, not good enough, weird, cold...
A lot of things have me feeling that way, but mostly: college, I'm away from my family, it's rainy & gloomy outside, and just the way I am...
 Today I feel... misplaced, awkward, alone, not good enough, weird, cold... A lot of things have me fe
Больше года JanetJFan said…
heart
Awww i am sorry you feel this way love, I wish there was some way i could help, I will be here when you need me okay? I Love You Okay?<3
smile
Aww thanks girl :) I'm feeling better today
You're so sweet, I love you too <33
cloudy
Today I feel Okay, I dnt noe why but i am not feeling like myself. I'm kinda heart broken. But i guess i will move on frm it soon. If i dnt seem as cheerful i'm sorry! I am not feeling like myself but juss noe i love u all very much n keep up with the MJFever & JaxnFever
smile
Aww it's ok girl just smile :)
<3
 Aww it's ok girl just smile :) <3
Больше года iulia_MJ said…
Today I feel alone like always!
awww why? whats going on?