MidnightClan Midnightclan.....

Whitefeather posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 11:21PM
stories.... for midnightclan... edited by bluefire, written by me... hope they r good..XD plz post comment!

MidnightClan 473 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 473

Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
big smile
thank you maybe ppl will come to see the stories
Больше года Whitefeather said…
big smile
hopefully
big smile
yes so u'd better get on the books if u want them to b popular then i wish u luck and if u need help just ask
smile
:D here it goes..... :D
smile
"Angelstar" a dark brown cat prodded her leaders shoulder. "Wake up!" "What do you want Nightstalker?" Angelstar groaned. "A message from Starclan!" The tan she-cat jolted out of her leaf lined, nest. "What did they say?" Her leader meowed eagerly. Though, Nightstalkers face was grim. Suddenly Angelstar's eyes grew wide. What is she looking at? the dark brown she-cat wondered. Suddenly terror shot through Nightstalker as Blackwind, A queen, who was taking care of Angelstars two kits, voice rang out across the clearing. "The kit!" She cried. The medicine cat rushed over to the queen. "Whats wrong?" Nightstalker meowed. She looked down at her leaders kits. Wheres Fangkit? Blackwind's swollen belly was covering almost two mouse lengths away from her actual body. Fang kit hopped out from under her large belly. Where was Firekit? She began searching franticly around the nursery for the white kit. "Firekit is gone." Her soft mew was interrupted by Angelstar. "Wheres Firekit?" Angelstar asked. "You'd think I'd have him if I knew!" She rasped. Her legs were trembling and her body was tense. "Wheres Fiyakit?" Fangkit mewled. He waddled closer to her mother. "Firekit is missing." She choked out. Nightstalker could tell she was trying to sound calm. "Its all my fault!" She cried. "If only I had watched him better." She rasped. Then, she softened up, and hushed her adopted kit back to sleep. Then she looked to Nightstalker. "Find him." Blackwind started. "Bring her back to me, please." Her eyes were clouded with pain for her lost kit. She hesitated. "Ok." she finished."I will find Firekit, I promise."
last edited Больше года
crying
Editing... needed.. O.o
Больше года StichxAngel4eva said…
surprise
wow! thats rly good!
Больше года Moonbeam2 said…
big smile
its very good
last edited Больше года
blush
really!? 4 real? thts so cool! thank you! If you have any ideas for the prophesy, im all ears, i just delayed it with the kit, im still thinking.. plz tell me if you have ANY IDEAS.. lol XD ty, tho, for your compliments XD
laugh
Nightstalker briskly padded to Whitepaw, her apprentice. "Whats wrong?" The white apprentice looked worried. "Have you seen Firekit?" The dark brown she-cat's eyes were huge with concern. "Have you seen her?" She prompted. "N-No." "Angelstar has told me to look for him." She began telling her apprentice of how it all happened. "And she woke up, and Firekit was missing.."
"Well, she's got to be somewhere." She concluded. "Will you come with me?" Whitepaw was obviously not surprised by her question. "Of course!" She meowed cheerfully. "Why would I miss out on my first mission?" She scolded. She flicked her tail toward the exit. She began trotting to the large oak, that showed tally marks of her deceased warrior ancestors. Though, now they are in the paws of Starclan. "Come on! Your about as slow as a snail." she teased. "Im not like I used to be, Whitepaw." She gave an affectionate glance at her apprentice. As they exited through the Great Oak, she spotted a dark shadow flicking past. She twitched her head over. The grass brushed against her belly, as she crouched down low, as not to be spotted. Whitepaw copied her movements. "Is that Firekit?" Whitepaw whispered. "Shush, whitepaw." Nightstalker mewed quietly. Whitepaw was slowly, paw by paw, walking forward. The leaves of leaf-fall were crunching under-paw. She got close enough just to hear the mumbles of cats. She opened her mouth to scent the cats. A sweet-sour scent wafted through her mouth. "Whats THAT?" She hissed. Nightstalker watched the cats in disbelief. "Berryclan!" Her voice was as bitter as elder berries. "Look!" Whitepaw breathed. "Get back to camp!" She hissed. "Wha"
"Now!" The white apprentices eyes were as big as the ocean. Then she stealthily ran back. As soon as Whitepaw left, Nightstalker pounced out of the bushes. She looked around at the Berryclan Warriors. "Why are you intruding on Midnightclan territory?!" Nightstalkers meow was as cold as a stone in leaf-bare. "Well?!" She prompted. "We were chasing a squirrel over the border," A dark gray tom began. "I can assure you, we mean no harm." His calm voice changed nothing to Nightstalker, They were still stealing prey. "Harm to my clan?" She let out a mrrw of amusment. "Harm to my clan is having your dirty paws on our territory!" She spat. "This is Midnightclan territory, get off our land!"
"You and what army?" He retorted. Thoroughly taken aback from what he said. With one large effort, she pounced on his back. She felt her claws rake his well-groomed fur. What had she done? Four against one. She was outnumbered. Still she hung on. The dark tom flung his head violently in a failed attempt to get her off his back. "Get out of my territory!" She meowed with a mouthful of fur. Suddenly she felt long claws rake her hind leg. Nightstalker yelped in pain. She turned around to see an unusual white tabby with dark green eyes bite her other leg. She lost her grip on the dark tom, and staggered to face the tabby. In the time she had to recover, all four Berryclan warriors were piling on to her back. This was the end. She thought. Im so sorry, Whitepaw. She whispered. The pain peirced through her body like a million needles. Berryclan Warriors always had the sharpest claws. Suddenly she felt claws being ripped off her back. With her body covered in blood, she turned to see Whitepaw and a patrol of Midnightclan Warriors. She recognized Moonbeam, Spottedshadow, Silverface, and Shadowclaw. She might not die after all. She staggered to her paws, and to her relief, she saw the four Berryclan warriors limping away. "We have to report this to Angelstar." Moonbeams sides were heaving with an effort to breathe. "Nightstalker!" Whitepaws voice rang in her ears. "Oh, Nightstalker!" Her voice was trembling. "Please be alive. I need you. The clan needs you!" She opened her eyes to see her apprentice looking down at her with beady eyes. "Here," She pushed some poppy seeds to her. "Eat them, to help with the pain." She gingerly chewed up a mixture of herbs, and Mossfern was waiting beside her with a mouthful of cobwebs. She must have gotten a back up. As she closed her eyes again, a Feather that was about a tail length away loomed over her head. A white bird was flapping its wings violently as a twoleg pointed a long shiney twig at the bird. Nightstalker jerked back as the twig made a loud noise. all of the mice, and squirrels jolted out of there hiding place. The bird fell, dead.
last edited Больше года
surprise
oh my god... i wrote that much..!!!!???????????? I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY A PArAGRAPH! lol! sorry if thats too long.. i guess i had alot of ideas in mind! O.o Well, thanks for the compliments! :D Keep the ideas flowing ;)
Больше года Foxkit8888 said…
laugh
wow! *looks at her* your my new hero! lol jk!!!
surprise
wow! ur the mini erin hunter!
big smile
really...? Are they rlly good...? I mean..? REALLY? lolz, ty soo much! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DDDDDDDD :DDD::::D:D:;D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:­D:D­:D: YAY!
smile
rawr! sorry, my editor decided to have kits! lolz! XD i had to change the storyline a bit.. read it again.. and if it mentions Eaglewing or Grasskit anywhere, just ignor it.. Eaglewing=Blackwind. Grasskit=Firekit. And.... BLACKWIND IS PREGNANT, SHE IS NEAR KITTING! SHE DOES NOT HAVE KITS OF HER OWN ( yet ) ok, with that cleared.. the next part will be done tommarow.
smile
alright thts better because new members wanted to be kits and they had to look like there parents in some ways so i had to
sad
k. lolz
XD did i do good enough? O.o does it make sense? I had to add and delte some lines because it didnt make sense.. XD
big smile
o.o
@<(<)
I was going to give you a waffle

but then I was like...
o.o
(>)>@
Its my waffle!

and then I was like
o.o
@<(<)
But sharing is good..

But I like waffles!!
^.^
(^^)

So I eated it.
laugh
lol!
laugh
crazy waffle person!
laugh
crazeh
Больше года orkneymatrix said…
cool!
big smile
like the vids guys
laugh
OMG!!!!! ME AND MY FRIEND LOVE THAT VID!!!!!! :D

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL
big smile
all the STUPID videos, go here ^.^
big smile
wow tht is so random so... what is ur fav song in a vid with lyrics i should make it a contest
Больше года Mistyflower said…
Ya!
heart
well whats urs mistykit? i luv kits there so cute
Больше года iluvtony96 said…
hi, sorry i havent been on, huge storm i lost cable anywaY so wat did i miss?
big smile
new members alot so if u dont want to look at the alligences look at the pic clan meeting
okies, thanks
laugh
lol!
smile
yeah im bored
i am a bit too
big smile
same.
cool
BEGINING THE STORIES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluefire, your supposed to put my stories in ..uh... "story" form.. XD lol on a dif forum
plz do that, as my editor.. :)

p.s NO MORE TESTS THIS WEEK!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
okay u dd already but okay
tongue
that was after i wrote thta.. lol
"Push!" Nightstalker urged. "Your doing great." Blackwind yelped out of pain. Suddenly a dark brown kit ploped right beside the queen. Immediatly after a gray she-kit dropped right beside the tom. "Wonderful!" Whitepaw poked her head inside the den. "He's beautiful." She murmured. The queen turned her head to look down at her kit. "Shadowkit.." She sofly mewed. Next she turned her head to the she-kit. "Mistykit." Her eyes were full of love for her new kits. Her body gave another jolt. Whitepaws eyes grew wide with horror. Nightstalker glanced at whitepaw. "What's wrong?" The medicine cat meowed in a low voice. "Shes loosing too much blood!" She wimpered. Nightstalker turned her head to look at the queen. Whitepaw was right, the once-soft, leaf-lined nest, was now covered in red liquid. "Quick, Whitepaw! Get the Marigold, it will slow the bleeding." Before the mentor could finish, Whitepaw jolted out of the den.
She searched desperatly. Suddenly a sharp pain shot through her paw. Blood began oozing out of her paw. She looked at it calmly. Then remembered that Blackwind was at risk of dying. A purple-and-green color flashed at the corner of her eye. Marigold! She grasped it between her teeth. The Sweet scent made her mouth water, but still, she raced onward. "Whitepaw! Over here." Whitepaw padded over to the den, and gingerly dropped the herbs beside her mentor. "Chew these." Nightstalker tried to sound calm. The queen vigorously took the Marigold, and swallowed. She waited for what seemed like moons until she let out a loud groan. Her flanks heaved in the effort to push. Then, two new kits dropped out from her belly. One was grey with a tint of blue in her wet fur. The other one was white with a black stripe right down its back. Angelstar peered into the Nursery. "What-?" She began. "Lick!" Nightstalker meowed. Without hesitaion the leader began licking the lightly colored kit. Whitepaw began searching for some fresh moss for the new kits. "All done. You did wonderful." The medicine cat grabbed teh wet moss that was laying beside her, and layed it beside Blackwind. She began lapping the drops of silver liquid. "What are you going to name the she-kit and tom?" The queen turned to see the kit, as if she didnt even know it was hers. Her eyes were full of love for the newest little-Warriors of Midnightclan. "Breezekit." She paused, then turned to see her other kit. "Sapphirekit." The strangely blue kit began to wriggle around in the nest. She looked back at her four kits, and then turned to lapp more water. Fangkit began padding toward the new kits. His eyes grew wider and wider as he poked Lightkit with one paw. She wriggled around. Angelstar trotted up to Fangkit and pushed him away from the she-kit. "Wait." She said calmly. "They need to open their eyes before they can play with you." She turned Fangkit toward her moss ball. She turned toward it, tail drooping, and began pushing it boredly. The medicine cat padded outside the clearing, and, to her surprise, saw that it was moonhigh. "Whitepaw," She began. "Keep watch overnight for Blackwind." She meowed. "I need to get some rest." She let out a large yawn, and padded toward her own clearing. Nightstalker dropped to the ground, and curled up in the warm leaf-lined nest and closed her eyes.
last edited Больше года
laugh
sorry, i had to make it happen sometime... i mean, i cant just say.. "Oh heres a kit, btw" lol XD and, Blackwind, i can change the names if u dont like them.. btw... :P because i can go bak and edit.. ok? :D so, if you had some names in mind, i can fix that
smile
Nightstalker padded over to the medicine cats den. "Whitepaw." She mewed, as not to wake the clan. "Whitepaw!" She repeated. Whitepaw layed in the nest,unmoving, accept for her paced breaths. Nightstalker finally hit Whitepaw, claws sceathed. The White apprentice let out a groan. "What...?" She grumbled. "Tonight is the half-moon!" Nightstalker mewed. "Today, we must travel to the mooncave." Whitepaw immediately jumped out of her nest. This was the first time she had ever been to the mooncave. She wondered if the other medicine cats would like her. What if they didn't? She shook the thought away. Medicine cats still have to be loyal to their clan. She realized that she was behind Nightstalker. "Hurry up!" The medicine cat meowed. They were just exiting the Midnightclan camp, when Whitepaw realized something. Blackwind cant be left alone, she has new kits to take care of, and she is still missing Firekit! Its been almost a moon since Firekit went missing, Whitepaw concluded she would find her, no matter what. As the white apprentice followed her mentor through the dark, morning grass. Her paws were soaked with fresh dew from the undergrowth. Suddenly a dark brown movement came from the corner of her eye. A sweet scent wafted through her nose. Mouse! Nightstalker had seen it too, because she was already crouched in a hunting position. Whitepaw had just gotten ready to pounce when Nightstalker heaved her leg muscles forward, claws unsceathed. She clawed the mouse from its head, and cracked its neck. "Well done!" Whitepaw complemented. "We will have to bury it for later, we don't have time to eat it now." The apprentices stomach ached for prey. Her mouth watered as her mentor buried the fresh mouse. "Come on." She prompted. Whitepaw padded forward as she began to feel her paws sting. She looked down and saw that she was no longer padding in the soft, leafy undergrowth of Midnightclan territory, but she was padding in the barren landscape of Berryclan. The more she began padding on the hard ground, the more she began to regret that she had gone in the first place. Not that she had a choice. She began to smell different scents all around her. Scents of Berryclan, Mouse, and one unfamiliar scent. It smelled juicy under her muzzle. She began searching for this strange scent, until Nightststalker meowed, "Its Rabbit, don't waste your time." Whitepaw felt hot from embarrassment. She had not meant to slow her down. As she followed her mentor through the Berryclan territory, she began to make out an outline of mountains up ahead. "Almost there." Nightstalker whispered, half to herself, Whitepaw guessed. She made out the faintest glow within the cave, that lay beneath the mountain. She finally could scent the other clan medicine cats approaching. Starwisher, of Berryclan padded up to Whitepaw, and licked her ear, in greeting. Next came Badgerpaw, a Small black tom. Then a Boneclan medicine cat padded up to Whitepaw. He did not look too friendly, she thought. He had battle scars all over his black face. The Boneclan medicine cat looked starved. Whitepaw noticed that she could see every bone on his body. "Hello." Whitepaw meowed, trying to be as confident as she could. "Hello." A new voice echoed. Then, a gray she-cat came out of hiding behind an old rock. "I am Moonfur. Of Stormclan." Her eyes were unreadable. She was beautiful. Moonfur had bright blue eyes, and a silky gray pelt. She licked the Midnightclan apprentice between the ears. "I am Whitepaw.." She began. "I am Bloodfoot." The boneclan medicine cat answered, surprisingly. Whitepaw wondered why he had such a horrible name. Then she glanced down at his front paw. It was orange, almost red, with a tortiseshell coloring. She guessed that he was a mix of coats. "And I am Moonfur." The gray Stormclan Medicine cat repeated. "And I am Starwisher." The Berryclan medicine cat concluded. And with out a word, they began padding into the dark cave. It was so narrow that her whiskers could touch the walls. "I-" She began, then remembered instantly that she was forbidden to talk in the Mooncave. her paws began to leave a trail of blood withe every paw-step, Because they were always soft for the comfortable undergrowth of the forest. There is no turning back now, she thought. Suddenly her whiskers stopped touching the wall. A drop of water hit her forehead. She yelped. The other medicine cats turned around as if the whole of Darkforest had attacked her. She turned hot with embarrassment. Once they turned around to begin walking again, she made out the faintest glow. A large stick was poking out of the ground and began to glow a light blue as the moon came out. The other medicine cats touched the stick with their noses, and laid there, unmoving. She guessed she was to do the same, so she rested her muzzle on the cold rock floor and shivered as the ground below her vanished. Everything was bright. A feather dropped down in front of her paws. She could make out cats calling her name. "Whitepaw.." It began. "Whitepaw.....!" it grew louder. "Who are you?" She stammered. "Do not be afraid little one." It whispered in her ear. "Save the clan." A dark brown coat flashed in the dark forest. Firekit! She began racing toward him until she figured out that she wasn't moving. The kit looked lost and scared. His ribs were showing beneath his dull pelt. Suddenly he dropped to the floor, dead. "Firekit!" She let out a yelp of pain. The darkness began to fade, and she saw Firekit among the cats who were talking to her. "Firekit?" She mewed. She began to whimper. Firekit was Angelstars kit. "Do not mourn yet, Whitepaw." The voice still echoed. "There is still time."
"but-!"
"Save your clan, Whitepaw. Before you can rejoice, Trees will vanish and the Forest Will Be Destroyed." Whitepaw let out a gasp. "No!" She whined. "The forest will never be destroyed! I will protect it with my life!" The voice let out a mrrw of amusement. "Be good." It concluded. And she woke up in the dark cave, once more. The voice still echoed in her head. "Before you can rejoice, The forest will vanish and the forest will be destroyed." She peered out among the cave. The other medicine cats began to stretch. They must have just woken up, like she had. "My forest.." She murmured. "What?" Nightstalker meowed. "Nothing." She replied. Before you can rejoice, trees will vanish, and the forest will be destroyed. She shuddered at the thought of her home being destroyed. She will save the clan, even if it takes her life.
cool
mwa ha ha.... i wrote ALOT!!!! >:3
Больше года arcaninegal123 said…
You write well. Like Erin Hunter 2!
smile
yeah wow somtimes im overwellemed with alot of words
big smile
well she has four kits named Mistykit and Sapphirekit and Shadowkit and Brezzekit
Больше года segafan said…
holy crap thats a good artical
smile
yah but with wrong names
big smile
ok. ill change tht, srry ^_^''
big smile
if i still get stuff wrong.. then ill try to change it later... its just hard to memorize all of teh names and details.. ^_^''
big smile
p.s i write REALLY FAST, and sometimes thers typos.. ^_^'' Especially "The" being "Teh" i cant catch all of the typos...all the time.. ^_^''