MidnightClan I think im going to leave the clan.

Bluestar208 posted on May 31, 2010 at 01:13AM
i think i may be leaving the clan. I want to leave because, everyone is being rude to me. I just said Kenny once and they turn it into a big commotion saying i cant say what i want! But hawktail and lightningblaze think they are so special they can do whatever they want and are the bosses! They talk about yu-gi-ho all the time and pokemon but they dont stop when i ask them! And they made a big commotion when i mentioned Kenny. They are being really rude to everyone and when i ask them to stop with the yu-gi-ho and pokemon stuff they just yell at me! Thats why i want to leave the clan!
 i think i may be leaving the clan. I want to leave because, everyone is being rude to me. I just sai

MidnightClan 56 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 56

Больше года salamence42 said…
Fine. Leave the clan. I don't care.
Больше года Bluestar208 said…
- nods - its all true
Yep.
Wait...WE DO NOT THIINK WE ARE SO SPECIAL!
yes you do!
arguing will get us nowhere.
YOU TELL US WE CANT TALK ABOUT WHAT WE WANT BUT YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK ABOUT WHATEVER THE FUHK YOU WANT!
Больше года arcaninegal123 said…
I said nothing about u to stop talking about Kenny. I just said Hallelujah.
Someone's grumpity today.
U SHUT UP!
(Talkin to Hawktail)
Больше года ase said…
Ok... everyone needs to shut up... or deal with what each other likes! I'm sick of all the pokemon-yugioh things going on AND I don't want any southpark stuff starting either! This is a clan for Warrior Cats so I say either talk about it in messages, other fan-spots, or make a yugioh, southpark or pokemon forum just to talk about that one topic! I'm done with all the arguments here and I'm staying out of them, unless they're actually warrior cat related.
Больше года pervkitteh said…
hmmm
Bluestar208 has a point. I hope the clan can just be about warriors, its ok to sometimes go of topic in a non rp forum but if all were talking about is pokemon and yugioh then this clan might as well call it self pokeohclan.
Больше года ase said…
wow.... yo can come up with pretty exotic names... pokeohclan! wooow... lol
Больше года DannyFenton said…
hmmm
Agreed with ase and pervkitteh. It all gets a little overwhelming sometimes.
Больше года Oddball4 said…
i agree pervkitty but spottedfur u hav to admit the clan is sick of kenny! u keep putting his pick up evertime and u make out with him and say he is sexi on a roleplay forum i dont see hawktail or lightningblaze doin tht they just say random things but they can roleplay if we make them. U dont have to leave were not yelling at we just dont like kenny the way u do.....u cant leave just cause ppl dont agree with u....just saty in the clan
rainy
and hawktail and lightningblaze r the ones to be blamed bout pokeclan....or yugiclan
Больше года Moonbeam2 said…
big smile
yes we should just roleplay but u can do whtever on post a rama but everywhere else roleplay and debateable topics.
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
sunny
i agree from now on only the post a rama is a random forum the rest is roleplay u may speck as urself but nothin to do with yugi-oh kenny or pokemon i can make eseptions though if im feeling nice tht day
Больше года Foxkit8888 said…
angry
THAT WAS VERY MEAN U KNOW THAT THERE GONNA JUST FIGHT WITH YOU AFTER THEY READ THAT SO Y WOULD YOU PUT UP?(talking to Bluestar208)
hmmm
umm lets not get ugly here
Больше года Stormfoot9 said…
monkey
yes well Foxkit dose has a point if your going to have a form you have to know that everyone is going to read it! And Midnightclan is a great clan with a great leader so most ppl like to come on and if you put up a mean form most ppl will see it! So ppl will yell and blah blah at ppl so it will become crazy! (like it is right now!!!!!!!!!!)

-Stormkit
last edited Больше года
Moonbeam, Bluefire, Oddball, Stormfoot, Foxkit, Danny, ase, pervkitteh, I agree. I will only post this poke-oh stuff on Hawktail's post-o-rama forum.
angry
Hawktail, GIVE IT BACK RIGHT NOW.
V.V i dont really like all that stuff i mean Pokemon yeah but yu-gi-ho kinda annoys me cause they are arguing about who is cuter
Umm Reggie is from Pokemon.
GIVE MY GLITTER BALL BACK.
GLITTER BALL! srry love those back to business....spottedfur r u stayin or leavin?
Yeah... mine's pink. He STOLE it. (meh glitter balls missing)
i like blue... *angelstar stares at spottedfur awaiting her response*
Sally has green. *glares at Hawktail* Where's meh Glitter Ball?
idk but if i sees it ill send u a message or ill keep it for me self! *waits for spottedfurs reply*
I dont have ur glitter ball. In fact, i have no clue where mine is.
heart
i love glitter balls
Lolz me too.
heart
blue ones r the best!
Nah green.
Blue ones are quite pretty.