MidnightClan What Happened While Ты Were Gone.

brownstar posted on Jun 05, 2010 at 11:57PM
This is what happened, me, shadowpaw, and wildpaw were talking to this weird guy named kenny (twoleg) and when we got done we went back to the camp, shadowpaw went to the apprentices den. wildpaw had smelled a badger which silverpaw, shadowpaw, brightpaw, and jinglebell helped us fight it off. then two more badgers had came and wildpaw and silverpaw almost died but thanks to spottedfur and starclan they lived. 6 more badgers had came then and lightning stuck down and killed them. when everyone was infront of me i had whipsered "light and darkness had prefaled like you said smallstar" and silverpaw, shadowpaw, and wildpaw overheard me. they asked who smallstar was and i told them that he was their father that had died by lightning. i told them of how he saved me and fell in love with me, but when i had them he wanted them dead. that's when he died and told me a prophecy "wind, light, and darkness must come together for peace, if they are ever seperated, destruction will come to anyone around" so as i was telling wildpaw and spootedfur this silverpaw had gone for a walk and saw a tom. she had called help so we came and relized it was smallstar. he attacked us and took me captive. then the three had destracted him, saved me, and we all came home. that's pretty much it.

MidnightClan 95 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...