Muse First time you've heard of muse?

api posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 11:30AM
When was the first time you've ever heard of muse???? Which was their first song you've ever heard??? In other words, how did you start listening to muse??

Let me start...

I bought the LIVE 8 dvds and there was that list with the artists that played. I wanted to watch all of them, so i sat on the couch and focused on the tv. After a while, there was a band (who played in Paris-just for the record) and the song they played was amazing! I checked the list and found out that the song was called "Time is running out" and the band was "muse". Some days after this, i went on a cd store to buy a cd - i didn't have anything particular in mind- and i saw "showbiz". I bought it immediately, and that's how my obsession started...

What about you?
last edited on Sep 02, 2008 at 11:32AM

Muse 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
Hmmmm... It must have been sometime in 2001, because I saw the video for 'Bliss' on tv and was hooked!

I remember my younger brother seeing the video for 'Time Is Running Out' and saying to me "Wow, have you heard that band Muse?!" And I said "Of course silly boy. Come with me and I shall pass all I know of Muse on to you." And now we are both obsessed!
Больше года -sapphire- said…
In 2001, I saw the video for Plug in Baby on the television and I've loved them ever since. ^^
Больше года api said…
Guess i'm kinda new in the Muse-mania...
Больше года ZiLka said…
4 months ago^)
last edited Больше года
Больше года pink_martini2 said…
I can't remember when exactly. I first heard them through their Hysteria music video. I watched it cause Justin Theroux stars in the vid, and I like him.

Then I downloaded a fanmix on Livejournal (for what fandom, I can't remember now) and Time is Running out was in the mix. Then I became really hooked.

So I guess sometime around when Absolution was released.
last edited Больше года