Музыка i don't get it

dustfinger posted on Apr 21, 2008 at 10:54PM
how can somebody like Chris Brown and Panic! At the Disco at the same time? They totally sing different genres. I don't get it, please explain it to me and i will give you a prop.

Музыка 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года JulieL44 said…
I like both of them but it depends on the mood I am in at a particular time. I have days where I feel like listening to r&b, others when I feel like rock and even others when I feel like country. It's all about the mood I'm in! If I feel like r&b, i'll like Chris Brown and if I feel like rock I'll listen to Panic! (not really my favorite choice for a rock band but you get it... right?)
Hope it helps :)
Больше года harold said…
Many people like more than one type of music at a time, particularly many musicians. If you're a musician for long enough, I'm convinced, the genre becomes less and less important compared to the interesting stuff you do with the components (melody, rhythm, harmony, dissonance, etc). So, as JulieL44 said, these people can like particular examples of music styles without saying that that's the only style of music they like.
Больше года fitzdude said…
i dont like any of them but i do love artists from all over the genre spectrum-punk,,altpunk,,alt rock,,swing,,jazz,blues,,classical,,alt acoustic rock,,indie,,hardcore punk,,pop punk,,trance,,dance,,hip,hop,,rap,,- just depends wat im doin or thinkin !