My Chemical Romance ***MCR Spot Banner/Icon Change***

misanthrope86 posted on Dec 08, 2010 at 04:14AM
People apparently want an icon/banner change. But since no one has actually taken the initiative to do it, I guess I will.

++++++PLEASE READ++++++
Banners MUST be 800X100. That is 800 wide by 100 high. If your banner is not that exact size, it will not be included in any vote. It is your own responsibility to make sure your banner is the right size. I am not your mother and I will not coddle you.

Icons must be square. That means they can be 300x300 or 200x200 or 100x100. At minimum, they must be 100x100 (ie that is the smallest size acceptable). Again, get the sizing wrong, your icon submission will not be included in any vote.

Some of you will no doubt post submissions that you yourself did not make. PLEASE try and give credit to the person who actually made the icon. It isn't compulsory, but don't pretend that you made the artwork if you didn't.

I will leave this forum open for a little while so that people have time to see it and make some things. It would be super cool if you could comment in the forum if you are intending to contribute something so that I get an idea about how many contributions we are likely to get.
Once we have some submissions, I will set up a pick for us to vote for a new banner, and then once the new banner has been chosen, there will be a vote for the new icon.

So post away people!

My Chemical Romance 14 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
Banners made by me:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link
And an icon:
 And an icon:
And another icon:
 And another icon:
Больше года DarkSarcasm said…
I don't think I'll be adding anything, since I'm already in love with both your icons and several of your banners. =P
tongue
^ You horrible person.
If nobody suggests anything in the next day or so, I'm doing a pick with just the banners that I made. So unless you wanna be stuck with my crap, get posting, people!
Your beautiful, correctly sized, made-by-you-instead-of-stolen-from-elsewhe­re crap? =P

Fine, fine, I'll make one. Just so you're not *completely* competing against yourself. ;) Gimme an hour.
...two hours later, I have about 12 failed banners, 5 failed icons, and a buttload of tabs from which I was snagging pictures. =P

I think I'm done, unless I get one of those fun little moments where the angels sing and a lightbulb comes on and a goat is sacri...wait, that's something else. *cough*

My super creative ripoff of one of Miss Anthrope's with the alt logo:
last edited Больше года
 ...two hours later, I have about 12 failed banners, 5 failed icons, and a buttload of tabs from which
big smile
^ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddd we have a winner.
Thank you, friend.
I made 2 other simple icons:
 I made 2 other simple icons:
And spideryness:
 And spideryness:
Full banner chart:
 Full banner chart:
Больше года jodieebabee said…
laugh
i like the second icon n the sixth banner chart yu did the most but there all gurd:D