My Хеталия Family RP Make или pick your own Хеталия character

demigoddessrlz posted on May 06, 2012 at 05:37AM
im Canada you have the power to choose or make your own hetalia choose from any character besides canada and this is if u are making your own

Name:
Discription
Favorite Quote

My Хеталия Family RP 18 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Boomerxbubbles said…
Okay so this is a made up country character...
Name: Maddie Schovalskÿ (The country of Dalsania)
Why I made one: I wanted to RP and have my own country
Discription: Tall (around 5ft 7) Blonde hair with sideway bangs(sorta like Denmarks) blue eyes with slight tint of green. Wears a trench coat half of the time and the other half is a traditional dress with brown boots.
Personality: Serious with work and can be tsunandre. Likes to get things done but also likes to drink and party...( how odd)
Favorite saying: Kilsobek~!
^ So how is the vital regian invasion thing doing Prussia?
Больше года demigoddessrlz said…
i dont know im canada XD
Больше года nanachan78 said…
monkey
This is my made up country character!
Name: illeana Marshall (Country of Sania it doesn't Exsist, but it sounds like a countries name doesn't it?)
Why I made one: To have a country that matches my personality & to rp!
Description: Short (5ft 2) very petite (94lbs) long dark brown hair with sideway bands on the left side. Dark brown eyes. Wears a long sleeved button up shirt with rolled up sleeves, cacky shorts, brown battle boots.
Personality: Vain (only shows this side to her close friends), goofy (sarcastic sense of humor), Quiet around strangers, over thinks things a bunch, & easily embarrassed. She get's crazy when she drinks. She is a great cook. She is some times really bossy. She can overreacts when France flirts with girls. She loves video games. Sucks at sports, but can run really fast. She is strong, but has bad aim so usually misses her target when in battle. She is very creative and loves art, but few people see that side of her. She turns into this over serious chick when at war.
America50 commented…
:D I like it! but my country is coller :) Больше года
Больше года nanachan78 said…
monkey
(took me forever to find a picture that looks something like my oc)
(She looks like this but with shorts on, smaller boobs,no horns, & no wings)
Больше года DanielHedervary said…
.____________.

The fuck is this shit?
Больше года SilusLovesSadie said…
big smile
xD Looks dead and I just joined so.........

May I have Mei? ( Taiwan )
Больше года Malalani_Hawaii said…
I would just go to the main one... I don't understand to point of this RP...
Больше года America50 said…
Well Id Be america OF COURSE!!!
But in a cosplay me and my friend are doing I made one up so here she is!
Name: Luminia
Why: I JUST TOLD YOU!!
description: White hair with a sliver streak through her hair, Icy blue eyes and wears a jacket (Blue, white and sliver!!) ripped jeans and black boots!
her personality is... she is kind sweet but can be harsh and mean when she wants to! (like me!!) Her childhood friend is England! (don't ask me why it just is!) she was a pirate with him and enjoyed messing with France!When Britain had the Black Plege she was at war and she gladly surrendered so she could sit by his bed side until he got better! she helped raised america. but sadly had to leave:( she came back for a world conference but when she came back every thing had changed... she believed that america died in the Civil war, and Canada was grown up pulse Britain was engaged! (Remember cosplay!!) Now she has a little brother that I have No name for him yet... But heart broken (cause she sorta fell in love with England!) She fights with him and is future wife! She breaks the necklace that UK gave to her when they left each other and promised that they would never forget each other and they would not fall in love with anyone else until they met again. and guess who kept that promise all those years!! Luminia! And England forgot about that promise! :,( (sorry! I'm a writer!) so she gives up on England and goes for Canada! And she has a little arctic fox as a pet! Her Real name is : Ashley Carson.
fave Quote: I have no fave quote from luminia but america... "Lets hit Italy first because he's usually drunk and cant drive!" then "I feel like were summing the devil!!" and "I'M THE HERO!!' cant forget his laugh! "HAHAHA!" and also... "Last time we where interrupted by a dude chick singing, CHINA! I CHOSE YOU!!" and, "and those cookies I ate at your house tasted like perfied couch stuffing!" and i think thats it... But I have only seen axis powers...
sorry about all the comments but just to let you know I made Luminia up. ok now I think I'm done leaving you comments... I'll leave you alone now.. just one last thing...
I'M THE HERO!!! and if I used caps locked that would of been much easier... BUT anyways I need to shut up but that's not happing so... in a cosplay I'm america or someone is losing there head! heads up! LOL! I REALLY NEED to shut up! but I cant!! I'm sorry!
Its 10:50 at night! I need to sleep! ahhh curse my need to talk!!! anyways... YES! I cant think of anything to say!! oh wait.. DARN IT!!! why cant I JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!! OH I play mine craft! and My skin is america!! and I totally forgot to tell you all about Luminas 2P!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I cant shut up!!! Well i'll tell you about her 2P...
she is mean and cruel. her silver streak turns read and her hair black, her jacket turns into a leather one and her fox turns black and blood red! And she could easy beat up 2P Canada and would and imagine what she would do to 1P Canada!
Luminia is very careful and picks her battles wisely (littarly!) she bit sarcastic and hates Frances guts! she is a good painter. when battle comes she is prepared and rarely waves a white flag! She is a strong country but small ( small as England!) she has no brothers or sisters, and raised herself she lives in a cold climate and she is one of the few people that can survive Britain's cooking! Luminia dose not drink unlike some countries (looks at Sania ) she is careful about the people she hangs out with( that is why she knows Very little countries!)
Больше года codyfan77 said…
(This is becoming a tradition with me..) I am England! The UK, the home of the gentleman, 'bad' food and the dirty waiter....
 (This is becoming a tradition with me..) I am England! The UK, the Главная of the gentleman, 'bad' Еда