Нейтан и Хэйли Your Thoughts On Нейтан и Хэйли Anniversary....

g3u16 posted on Jun 27, 2008 at 01:10AM
do u guys realise that we've never seen Naley celebrate an aniversary??
have mark forgotten??
and if the do celebrate one which wedding date do they use,i mean the 1st one or the 2nd??
i know haley said they have been married for 6 years (5x13) and thats if u count the 2nd wedding.so does that mean they dn't count the 1st wedding??
or have i gotten this whole thing all messed up coz i dn't undestand the american year,i mean the stuff with basket ball seasons and proms and graduations.

so what do u think,am i right or have i gotten everything mixed up???

Нейтан и Хэйли 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года mcewen_girl said…
No ur totally right!! I'm not sure which date they used...prob the 1st one cause they never divorced just separated!! I'm not sure why they never celebrate it!! Ohh yeahh it's cause Mark is RETARDED!!!!!We should set our own!!! Like maybe the date that the season 1 finale appeared or somethin else of Naley signifigance
Больше года lucysmileyface said…
i agree with you completely..i've always wondered why their aniversary never came up..mark really needs a reality check pronto! like when they got married the first time, at the end of s1 was by night time and in s2 was plain bright daylight..maybe time runs out different in markland, dunno..
and yeah kelsie, we should set the date ourselves! i think it was the end of school or something, their first wedding i mean..
Больше года g3u16 said…
but what about the fact that haley said them been married for almost 6 years and jamie been almost 5??
that means mark is counting from the 2nd wedding,whats with that??
i really am beginning to hate mark after s5...
Больше года naley_4ever said…
we should definitely celebrate it ourselves!! i looked up the date the season 1 finale aired in the US and it was May 11, 2004.
mark should put it in the show!!! i'd be a good way for naley to get some good scenes
Больше года mcewen_girl said…
^^yeah we should use that date!!!!
Больше года lucysmileyface said…
^^i second that