Однажды в сказке Money in Storybrooke

The-Stig posted on Dec 18, 2015 at 08:25PM
Okay, so what I want to know is where all their money is coming from! Storybrooke just appeared on the map one day, and as far as the rest of the world is concerned, it doesn't exist, so where does their money come from? They clearly all have it, as they have to pay rent, pay for food etc, they all have shops. But when they came, they wouldn't have had any money, because they use gold and stuff rather than American money in the Enchanted Forest. And we know the money they use in Storybrooke is American money because Emma used it to rent the room, and Henry used Mary Margaret's credit card to find Emma, and a number of other occasions. Where does the town budget come from? They obviously don't get any money from the government, and Regina couldn't have just magicked it up because for 28 years the town didn't have magic. I've never once seen a Storybrooke bank, or any ATMs, and even if there were banks/ atms, someone from outside the town would have to service them. So where do they get their money from? How did they have a starting budget? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Однажды в сказке 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года witchboy said…
Six years later, I'm wondering where they get all their stuff. Even if the curse created the town fully stocked, where are they getting their supplies if no once came to town? They couldn't possibly be self sustaining, not for 28 years. They'd need food, medicine, household goods, car parts, etc.
Больше года LowriLorenza89 said…
I just assumed that part of the Curse would involve creating everything they'd need - not just the physical buildings of Storybrooke but food, currency, connections to utilities and anything else. Honestly, I never thought about it!