Большой куш Anyone want to RP One Piece?

blackpanther666 posted on May 02, 2012 at 04:39AM
I love RPing and One Piece would make a great anime to RP. So, if anyone is interested, then post on here and let me know. XD

Большой куш 14 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года w99w99w said…
smile
kk! oc or straw hat?
Больше года wishey said…
Sure! Can I be Nami?
Больше года blackpanther666 said…
Wow, people replied... I'm going to make the actual RP forum now. XD
sad
Come on people! I need someone to act as the Strawhat crew. Please? XD
Больше года whiteflame55 said…
Heh, BP, I can run the Strawhats as long as I stick to just the one character.
big smile
It's up to you, dude. If you have the time to do so, then I don't see why it couldn't be done. I guess I could make them NPCs after all and anyone can use them whenever they like, as long as they don't do anything stupid with them.
Больше года whiteflame55 said…
Well, we can discuss it. I'll see what I can do about outlining another character and get back to you about my choice. Having them be NPCs would be easiest, but that does require a decent amount (and quality) of use of them on everyone's part.
Yeah, that was my concern, actually. I don't know if everyone would do that. I'll see try and find someone to be the Strawhat crew full-time and if no-one replies, then I'll let you do whatever you like with them. XD
Больше года MangaHeadOP said…
Can i join?

smile
@MangaHead. Yeah, sure. XD. You wouldn't happen to want to be the Strawhat Pirate crew, would you? I need someone to control them, as they'll be greatly important in the RP.
Больше года MangaHeadOP said…
Yeah sure ill be the straw hats, is there like a site i can go to or just do it here???

Go onto the forum page and 'Age of the Pirates RP' is on there, third from the top. XD
Больше года frosttakahashi said…
Why was i notified of this? *O*
Do you want to join, Frost? XDDD