Холм одного дерева Эй, if anyone has any Leyton spoilers..

tvfan5 posted on Apr 29, 2008 at 05:18AM
if anyone has any spoilers on Leyton..please post them..i would love to know if they reunite!!

Холм одного дерева 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года SweetMa1987 said…
Marie in Jackson Hole, Wyo.: OTH! Dish!
I'm hearing that one of the main characters, someone who's been on the show since the very beginning, is dying, and we'll find out who it is within the next few weeks. This person is someone who has been loved...and hated. And he or she has about six months to live. Any guesses? Comment below!

Tessa in Lihue, Hawaii: Please, Kristin! I can't stand this Peyton and Lucas drought much longer. Will he wise up and go for her?
There is a tiny glimmer of hope in upcoming episodes. Peyton will read Lucas' book.

Credit to Watch With Kristin

i got this from othforms.com
Больше года rosangie said…
Dan was loved? When? lol =S
Больше года ClaireB58 said…
lol! I can understand Dan being hated, can anyone recall any love? I personally am getting a bit bugged by the dragging out of Peyton and Lucas, it, in a way, has been dragged out since the first season! BRUCAS,Leyton, BRUCAS, Leyton....then Lindsay...huh! I hope they will pick someone! lol, but I have to admit it, like everyone else I really do love the drama, there is only three episodes left of Season 5! :O
Больше года tvfan5 said…
lol maybe when Karen kinda loved Dan before she knew about him killin Keith???? lol they shuld just pick LEYTON
Больше года lizisme said…
i love dan but i don't think that counts
Больше года toby80 said…
Yes I have an spoiler. They will get back together in season six, its confirmed. I hate them together. I love Brucas. I hope for more season, if so they will split again like always.
Brucas all the way !!
Больше года Laurra said…
^^ stfu!! brucas always split up too lmaoo! - and each time its cause of leyton so :P! HAH!
Больше года Laurra said…
i need proof of leyton spoilers - if you have any - im not gunna believe copy and pasted stuff i need the link to go with it :P!!!