Typical OHSHC roleplay :P

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Are You Apart Of The Host Club?:
Bio:
Other:

If there's anything you think i should add, tell me. I think the sheet is a little short. c:
There's no rules. ~

Гостевой клуб лицея Оран 186 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 186

Больше года LillyBlack said…
Name: Lotus Akamine
Appearance: picture
Personality: Quiet, silly, intelligent, and sweet
Are You Apart Of The Host Club?: Nope, but she does visit there from time to time to check on everything.
Bio: TBR
Other: She's a typical student in Ouran, rich, etc, but she leans in more on the commoner side. She's a friend of Kyouya.
 Name: Lotus Akamine Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: picture Personality: Quiet, silly, intelli
Больше года TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Jiro Hayasawa
Appearance: (Picture)
Personality: Hot headed from his time on the soccer team.
Are You Apart Of The Host Club?: Yes, as the hot headed type, he was popular for his attitude and way of thinking on the team.
Bio: TBR
Other: Jiro's currently working on a scholarship for the major leagues for Soccer.
 Name: Jiro Hayasawa Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: (Picture) Personality: Hot headed from his t
(I'll start.)
Lotus walks up the stairs to the Host Club to check on Kyouya and the others. She opens up the door to see all the members with some of the usual girls in the school, other than Kyouya like usual. "Hey Kyouya!" Lotus calls out to get his attention, smiling sweetly. He gives a small wave to Lotus as she starts approaching him. "How's everything, Kyouya?" Lotus asks, looking around. "Good so far." He replies, writing things in his notebook.
last edited Больше года
Jiro: *He was the gym, practicing his technique, he kicked the ball into the air and jumped after it, he then kicked it into a goal he set up* .... *He checked the time* Crap, I'm gonna be late.. *He then cleaned up and hurried off to the Host Club*
Kyouya turned around to see Jiro coming in. "Late now, Jiro? Eh, I guess it's ok.. Just be on time for now on. You don't want people to be waiting." Lotus turned around to see who Kyouya was talking to. 'Oh... it's Jiro..' She thought. Lotus have always seen him but never exactly talked to him. Actually maybe one of the only members she never spoke to.
Jiro: My apologies, I'm trying my best to balance between Soccer and the Host Club.
"Alright, well go on." Kyouya says. Kyouya walks away and usually Lotus would follow, but, instead she stood there, still looking at Jiro. 'He plays soccer....? Hm, I never knew that really..' She thought. She didn't exactly notice that she was just standing there, staring at him.
Jiro: ..... *He looked to Lotus* You gonna say something? *He said looking at her with a smirk*
"Hm?" Lotus blinks a few times until she notices what she was doing. "O- oh. Um, n- no, I'm sorry. Oh my gosh, I'm so s- sorry. I guess you can say I'm very observant.. Is that the right thing to say? Oh gosh.. I d- don't know..."
Jiro: So you were observing me huh?
"U- ummm I guess...?"
Jiro: Then perhaps you can observe our team in the next game? Perhaps I'll shine bright, maybe I'll even obtain a scholarship on the spot.
"Maybe I'll stop by... When's your next game?" she asked, tilting her head.
Jiro: Our next game's tomorrow at 4:00. I'm fired up and ready! Haha, then again, I guess that's why I'm hotheaded type of the Host Club.
last edited Больше года
Lotus giggled. "Speaking of the Host Club, shouldn't you be basically working or whatever instead of talking to me?"
Jiro: Yeah, guess I should be.... Guess we'll talk again another time. *He'd then head over to Tamaki and the others* [I must remember.... I'm a host in training, I can't mess up any opportunities.[
Lotus sits down to the closest chair, taking out a book from her bag and started reading. Kyouya went to where Lotus was, closing his notebook. "Lotus?" He begun. Lotus kept her eyes focused on the book, not exactly giving a response. Kyouya continued anyways. "You always come here but you never exactly requested anyone. Why is that?" Lotus put the book on her lap and just shrugged. "I guess I'm not really interested? I don't know..," she responded.
Jiro: *As he was listening to Tamaki talk about the beauty of being a host, he looked back at Lotus with a smirk, and looked back to Tamaki*
Tamaki: Can you tell me why you were given the Hotheaded type?
Jiro: Because I'm a hothead, duh. I have a mindset that's ready to go! Being fired up for everything. There are some girls that like that kind of guy,
Tamaki: My wonderful host in training.
Jiro: Hm..
Lotus went back to reading her book while Kyouya went to the group. "As Jiro is in training, maybe we should let him practice. For example, like we did for Haruhi. But, instead of Seika, it'll be Lotus," Kyouya said. From the sound of her name, Lotus quickly looked up from her book, looking straight at Kyouya. "Um, what?" She questioned as Kyouya turned to look at her, "Well I figured since you come here all the time without requesting, maybe we can use you for something." Lotus glared at him, crossing her arms. "I didn't come to be some kind of test subject!"
Jiro: ....
Kyouya looks over at Jiro, "Honestly, it's really up you whether or not if you want to do it. None of us are going to force you to."
Jiro: It's fine... Besides, sometimes the best experiences come from going out to the field rather than training. *He said as continued to grin, his fired up personality taking place*
"Good, I didn't want become a test subject all of a sudden. But, besides that, it's good to see how you have a different opinion than these knuckleheads," Lotus says, smiling sweetly at Jiro before going back to her book.
last edited Больше года
Jiro: It's part of who I am.... A hothead doesn't agree with everything.... He has his own way of thinking...
"Well, I think that's a good thing. Sometimes some people feel like they need to agree on something they disagree with. But, I like you. You're not like that and you stick with your opinion." Lotus explains, keeping her eyes on book.
Jiro: Hm, it's stupid when you agree to things you don't want to.
Lotus turns the page. "Yeah, I think it's stupid as well, but, people do it to fit in and I guess I understand that. Some people don't want to be the odd one out."
Jiro: My dad wanted desperately for me to be in the group with all the big end rich kids. That's the only reason I go to this academy. But the only reason I like it here.... The possibility of a soccer scholarship.
"You seem to really like soccer, huh?"
Jiro: Yeah, growing up it became my favorite sport.
"Is soccer something you're planning to continue on in the future?"
Jiro: I plan to make it to the major leagues...
"Oooo, that's nice. Well, I hope that actually comes true!" She says, standing up and putting away her book. "I think I'm going to head out now. Maybe to the store or something like that. Goodbye, unless you want to come with me?"
Jiro: .... [The host club's only a side thing I've been doing because I got bored....] Sure, I'll walk with you.
"Alrighty!" Lotus says, smiling sweetly at Jiro. She grabs her bag and walks out of the Host Club along with him. "Sorry if this just turns into some awkward walk with me.. I'm not good with conversation starters.."
Jiro: Heh, no need to worry, it'll be fine.
"Soo um, how would you describe yourself? You know, other than hotheaded."
Jiro: I'd say I'm adaptable... Able to adapt with certain situations I see.
"That's nice, I wish I was able to adapt in my old school.. I hated it and everyone there basically hated me too. I got bullied there 24/7 and I thought I would get used to it but I didn't... It always ended up with me crying in the girls bathroom stall... So, I transferred here at Ouran. I haven't had any problems yet.. Sorry I just blabbered on about this.."
Jiro: Don't worry about it.... But, you didn't deserve to be bullied.....
"I don't know why they bullied me in the first place.. I was thinking about paying the school a visit but that doesn't really sound like a good idea." They make it to the front of the store and walk in. "Anyways, change of subject. Do you want anything?"
Jiro: Yeah, but don't you don't have to worry about paying for me... I can take care of it.
"Are you sure? It's the least I can do.." Lotus goes into one of the small aisles and grabs a few snacks.
Jiro: Hm, yeah I'm sure. *He grabbed a pack of sodas, then pulled out his wallet as he made his way to the register to check out*
Cashier: Hayasawa, it's good to see you.
Jiro: Kataro...
Kataro: How's the scholarship going?
Jiro: Still working on it....
Kataro: Should I tell your dad you stopped by?
Jiro: Only if you want to.
Kataro: Take that as a no.... Look, I don't mean to pry, but you 2 can't keep being on bad terms.
Jiro: As long as he wants to keep it this way, it's on him.
Kataro: He did want me to tell you.... That he only wants the best for you.
Jiro: The best? Yeah..... So that's what he tells everyone.. So why do I live alone?
Kataro: He doesn't live with you?
Jiro: Not at all... He wires money to my account and that's all. There's more to being a father than just wiring money.
Lotus tilts her head in confusion. "You two know each other?" She asks, trying not to continue what seemed like a more personal topic that she shouldn't cut into.
Kataro: Jiro's a regular at the store here. He comes here quite often.
"Oooh. That's nice how you can find a friend in a place you go regularly.. I'm too shy to talk to many people really... I find a lot of things nice, don't I?"
Jiro: It's proof that the world fascinates you indeed.
Lotus smiles, "Yeah, I guess you can say that." She pays for her things and grabbing the bag afterwards, looking back at Jiro. "Well, I should probably be going home now. Thanks for coming with me over here, I appreciate it!"
Jiro: I'll walk you home. *He said after paying for his pack of soda*