Peyton & Haley Why do Ты like the Peyton/Haley friendship?

hollygolightly posted on Jan 31, 2008 at 03:42AM
I really enjoy seeing their scenes because of their heartfelt conversations and love how they have a common interest in music. The fact that they've had their share of ups-and-down only strengthens their friendship. They've managed to stay honest and true to themselves (and each other) no matter what.

Peyton & Haley 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года georgiapeach91 said…
Those are all the reasons why I love them! I remember in season 1 when they weren't friends but then Brooke, Peyton, and Haley all went on that little roadtrip and Peyton and Haley bonded. You could tell they wanted to be friends even though they were from different worlds. They were always there to help each other out whenever either of them needed it, and they just seem to understand each other.
Больше года Lila856 said…
Cuz Haley was someone Peyton could talk to . Remember she had a bunch of friends but she said she couldn`t talk to any of them, even brooke (about lucas) & she always used to go to haley cuz thats where she wouldn`t be judged .
Больше года tvfan5 said…
I JUST LOVE PALEY IN GENERAL <3333
Больше года LauraRocks said…
hey tvfan5 i was just about to say that! i love everything about them, i like how well they get along, the music stuff, the comforting that they do for each other just everything!