Philosophy Chaos Theory

paperclip posted on Jan 30, 2008 at 06:36AM
They say that Chaos theory is a part of process philosophy... What's your take on the the said theory and the emergence of this interdependence qua energy event school of thought?

I'm not even sure if I'm getting it right... anyway, if your enlightened regarding this, please share...

The flutter of a butterflies wings.

Philosophy 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года adavila said…
I dont even know the chaos theory
Больше года misanthrope86 said…
Hmmmm... I know the theory. I'm not a fan of it, but I'm not against it either.
So I don't have anything thoughts of value to add to this forum! What a moron am I.

Больше года ky02121 said…
Not sure.
Больше года vick2075 said…
Chaos theory is a mathematical theory describing the probability of numerous measured factors affecting another set of measured factors after the first set have been tampered with either accidentally or in a naturally occurring environment which at first glance or impression appear totally unrelated. That's the definition in my own words.

The butterfly effect serves to demonstrate that in natural weather patterns the flutter of butterfly in Japan could cause rain in New York or something of the sort. But in reality butterflies will erupt and flare up when there is a certain time in their biology to do so under certain natural environment stresses which in turn are related to weather patterns or in this instance cloud-forming patterns over new York....