Accept it или not but photographing people, their faces, and expressions is a dream of every photographer. Although it seems as easy as point and shoot, capturing stunning portraits needs a lot of practice, accuracy, groundwork, and framing. Here are some techniques that will get Ты started. Shooting posed portraits
1. If Ты are doing a planned shoot, make your subject feel comfortable. Talk to them about their hobbies, family, Избранное color, and any other thing that comes to your mind. The whole idea here is to make your subject feel comfortable so that they don’t look nervous in your pictures.
2. If Ты are shooting indoors with the help of your studio lights, use all the required photographic equipments such as softbox, Photography Umbrella Reflector
, diffuser, etc. to modify the available light for giving Ты a natural looking subject.
3. If Ты are shooting outdoors, make your subject stand against the sun and use an umbrella lighting reflector
to bounce the sunlight and direct it on the subject.
4. For portraits, keep your background blurred so that the entire attention is paid to the subject.
5. Shadows are not bad but make sure they create a pleasing effect in your image. If they affect the quality of your photographs, it’s better to stay away from them. Shooting candid photos
Apart from planned shoot, capturing people in their natural environment is a very pleasing form of photography. Do not let them feel conscious about being shot; let them be natural when Ты capture their unadulterated expressions.
1. Zoom your camera to a moderately wide range so that Ты can capture your subject along with a story surrounding him.
2. Since it’s an unplanned shoot, watch out for distractions that might be there in your background. Составить your picture with some attention, since Ты would be in a rush to capture that moment.
3. It would be difficult for Ты to do a deep analysis of the shot that Ты intend to capture instantly but that’s what should be the art of candid photography. Evaluate the composition instantly and use any photographic equipment such as photography umbrella reflector
, diffuser, etc. if Ты can, to improve the quality of your image.
4. When shooting strangers, make sure Ты seek their permission before clicking their pictures.
Apart from these, portrait Фото involves all basic Фото techniques.