Покемон Ты Create the Adventure

Thern posted on Apr 07, 2012 at 12:20AM
I saw one of these on gaiaonline and i thought it looked fun to do so since i need the drawing practice i decided to make my own.

all you do is suggest what you want to happen next in the comic for example getting to pick the wild pokemon that would appear and the names of characters and different stuff. and then I'll put it in the comic.

keep all the events and stuff pg or I will just ignore it.

I'm not sure how fast I'll be able to post more of the comic but i will try my best to post as fast as i can draw it.

(Feel free to give tips on ways to improve since this is pretty much my first comic i have ever done so it needs some work)

this is the Second page of the comic enjoy!
see earlier pages link

** I just need some nicknames if we want nicknames for the pokemon.

I can't continue the comic with out this thanks everyone for the support :D

((p.s. click to make the image larger so you can read it))
 I saw one of these on gaiaonline and i thought it looked fun to do so since i need the drawing practi
last edited on Aug 01, 2012 at 06:13PM

Покемон 26 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года stacycam said…
ohhh cool.
Больше года Thern said…
smile
thank you. now don't be shy everyone choose the adventure
Больше года mistymaydawngo said…
*le thinky face* Bl

I think I should take place in Hoenn maybe? :D
I'm thinking of names maybe for the friend could be Kiley? //shotforusingmyownname
Больше года Thern said…
Hoenn would be awesome to do thanks. in fact i was hoping it would be that region or Johto 8D
Kiley is a nice name, i like it :D

Больше года deathsie said…
rival name must be geff
Больше года Thern said…
Geff, alright thanks
hopefully I can get started on the next page soon.
Больше года ghinwa said…
smile
oh and can the starter pokemon be Torchic?
Больше года Thern said…
the choices for starters are going to be at the end of the next page but yeah there's going to be a Torchic, Mudkip, and Treeko. and then everyone will have to figure out what character gets what.
right now the only thing missing for the upcoming panel is the main person's name
For the main character how about Isamu? :D It means courage and bravery
Больше года Thern said…
yeah will work thanks.

and alright I have a couple panels done of the comic I just need to a few more. but i dunno how much time I'll have today and tomorrow to do them but soon it should be done
when you get a few pages done you should put them on smack jeeves!!
( link link )
Больше года Thern said…
That's a great Idea i might end up doing that. Thank you so much for showing me that site.

and the next page of the comic should be up this weekend.
YAY
Больше года Thern said…
Okay chapter 2 is up finally, enjoy.

I don't know when I'll get to chapter 3 since i really need to be studying like crazy for the next two weeks because i have two exams in my Japanese class
Больше года ghinwa said…
smile
hey, good luck,hope you succeed:)
Больше года Thern said…
Thank you :D
Did you do well on you exam?......Or even take it yet? XD
Больше года Thern said…
I'm not sure what i did on the actual exam but I guess I did alright since I got a 4.0 in the class which is the highest grade you can get.
torchic
Больше года Thern said…
Torchic for who? Isamu, the main character.
yes and i just realized i have been neglecting my time on fanpop and forgetting to tell you what to do next *shot's self* (note by forgetting to tell you what to do next i meant what to pick)
Больше года Thern said…
it's alright things have been so crazy lately with moving that i haven't been able to really settle down and draw. hopefully soon i can continue on this.
Could Kiley get the Mudkip? ^_^
Больше года Thern said…
probably I'm sort of polling the results of what everyone says until I'm free to work on the comic.
it is ok we all wave busy lives........ well most of us........... ok only a few of us have busy lives
Больше года Thern said…
alright I think I can finally start working on this comic again, i wanted to start two weeks ago but i just kept losing the motivation so i figured if i posted here it will get me the urge to start drawing it soon.