you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Покемон 73514 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 73514

Больше года misshedgehog said…
carrie: really
Больше года Nojida said…
"Trust me! I have nicknamed almost every Pokemon I have caught in my life. I have also met people that like giving nicknames, so I have become quite good at it! These nicknames feet them perfectly and they will keep them for life!" she cheers.
Nojida commented…
Page 5 yaaaay!!!!!!!! XD Больше года
DragonAura15 commented…
I luv giving my pokemon nicknames :3 Больше года
CokeBoy97 commented…
@ Dragon Aura YASSSS Больше года
repost fanpop ate it
Nojida commented…
owe Больше года
Больше года Nojida said…
"Trust me! I have nicknamed almost every Pokemon I have caught in my life. I have also met people that like giving nicknames, so I have become quite good at it! These nicknames feet them perfectly and they will keep them for life!" she cheers.
gabbie: thaat one hyper eevee
eva runs all over the house
Больше года Nojida said…
"Haha! It sure is! Do you know what gender it is? It would make it feel more comfortable if you call a he or she!" Magia says to Gabbie
gabbie: i think she a girl and i know zack a boy
Больше года Nojida said…
"Okays! How about we take them outside? It's better than staying in home!" Magia proposes.
gabbie: ok if we can catch eva
Больше года Nojida said…
"Haha! Let's see if we're faster! Wanna race, Eva?" Magia asks happily. She likes competing with Pokemon as much as with humans. "Ee Vee!" Eva answers and starts running towards the door. "Come on Gabbie! We must catch up!" Magia laughs and gets ready to run.
gabbie runs after eva
Больше года Nojida said…
Magia runs after Gabbie and Eva, but gets distacted by a shiny thing on the floor. "Gabbie! Wait!" she shouts as she picks it up and starts running after them.
gabbie holding zacky
Больше года Nojida said…
"Wait!" she stops them when she catches up with them "Is this your, Gabbie?" Magia shows Gabbie the shiny thing she found on the floor.
carrie: watch is it
Больше года Nojida said…
"I don't know. It looks like a jewellery or a Psychic Gem..." she says looking at it better "Anyway, I found it on your floor. If it's a Psychic Gem then it's probably your dad's." Magia gives it to Gabbie then she opens the door and runs out "Yaaaayy!! First!"

lol XD
gsbbie see galahad run after her
last edited Больше года
Больше года Nojida said…
"Haha! I'm faster yay!" Magia laughs at them playfully. Then she gets a playfull Tackle by Eva and contineus racing.
gabbie smiles
Больше года Nojida said…
"Hey, Gabbie. Do you know what you're going to evolve Eva into? You can either let her evolve by herself or use a Water Stone, Fire Stone or a Thunderstone! I would suggest you let her evolve by herself. It's fun to wait until it happens~" Magia says to Gabbie.
carrie: she will evolve into a ice type if its ok with her
Больше года Nojida said…
"Wo! The Ice-type, Glacion is a great choise too!" Magia says as she remembers her friend's Glacion "Do you know where you can find the right place in Sinnoh?" she asks.
last edited Больше года
gabbie: nope
Больше года Nojida said…
"Ok, then! Let's find out!" Magia says as she opens her bag and taking out her map "Let's see... We must be here.... So the icy place must be here... Or no! Wait. UGH! I wish Hugh was here! He knows how to read a map!" she sits on a bench with a headache.
gabbie: then lets go find it without a map
Больше года Nojida said…
"Without? Wait, aren't we gonna get more lost that way?! We can go if you want but don't relay on me to figure out the way!" Magia says. She was always relaying on her friends, cause she was either traveling with Nate or Hugh. They both knew where they were going.
Больше года Nojida said…
You have now reached page 6. Congratulations! XD
DragonAura15 commented…
Thank you! XD Больше года
gabbie: were that bird pokemon that wanted treats
last edited Больше года
Больше года Nojida said…
"I don't know. Pidgey must be near where we met it. Why?" Magia asks.
gabbie: i wanted to put it in my team
*zacky should be a talking pokemon*
Больше года Nojida said…
"Ok, then let's go back there! Just put some treats on the floor and call out Pidgey. I'm sure he loved your treats" Magia smiles hardly. She doesn't really like Pokemon food or candy. She once tried a Rare Candy to see how it tastes and it almost killed her XD
last edited Больше года
gabbie feel something land on her
Больше года Nojida said…
Magia starts giggling and then she laughs pointing on Gabbie's head "I guess we're too late! The Pidgey already found us!" she says laughing.
gabbie: why is on my head
Больше года vegeta007 said…
May I join ?
Nojida commented…
Sure why not~ ^^ Больше года
Больше года Nojida said…
"I don't know! Maybe your head is comfy to sit on!" Magia continues laughing.
(sure)
gabbie cross her arms
Больше года Nojida said…
"Hahaha. Sorry, you just remind me of my friend, Hugh. Bird Pokemon were always sitting on his head thinking it was a nest!" Magia giggles thinking about the old times.
gabbie: ok suki off my head
Больше года Nojida said…
"You're gonna name it Suki. Hehe~ Cute nickname for a Pidgey!" Magia giggles
Name: Jace

what do they wear:Pic

what do they look like:

Dislikes: no food, learning, people who steal pokemon

Fear: spiders, losing his pokemon

Bio: When he was a child he befriended his best friend Ataro his Aipom. He received a chimchar from his dad who was ran a daycare center and the trainer didn't want the egg so he got it. He's taken the challenge to conquer the gym leaders and be the champ
anything else you want to add

Pokemon:Ataro (Aipom)
Flambo(Monferno)
Pan-Pan(Pansage)
 Name: Jace Age: 11 what do they wear:Pic what do they look like: Likes: Food, pokemon,
gabbie: ok lets get her a pokeball
Where should I leap in ?
(at anytime)
Больше года Nojida said…
"I'm sure I have one in here somewhere... Oh! Here you go!" Magia says giving Gabbie a PokeBall from her bag. Then she takes out her map and take a look again "We're now in Twinleaf Town, so if we pass though Route 201 we will reach Sandgem Town... How about we set on a journey around Sinnoh? We're sure gonna reach the icy place to evolve your Eva. I will also get to fill the Sinnoh Pokedex professor Juniper gave me! How about it, Gabbie?" Magia says. She wanted to explore the Sinnoh region so much. It would be fun to earn every badge in the Sinnoh region too.
gabbie: i dont have a pokedex
Больше года Nojida said…
"That won't be a problem! The professor of this region, professor Rowman, is herein Twinleaf Town! He can give you a Pokedex along with a starter!" Magia takes out a card and show it to Gabbie "Look! The grass type, Turwig. The fire type, Chimchar and the water type, Piplup!"
Ataro leaped in front of them and did a silly dance

Jace:Where's that trouble-maker ?
carrie: but poochy my starter
Больше года Nojida said…
"Whoa! Dancing Aipom!" Magia says pointing at the Aipom "Then she looks at the boy "Is it yours? It sure dances weird" she says to him giggling.