you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Покемон 73514 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 73514

Больше года Nojida said…
"My stomack has to growl like that since I got lost in Lostorn Forest! You must be really hungry... "
Больше года Nojida said…
You have now reached page 11. Congratulations! XD
DragonAura15 commented…
I win at life! Больше года
Больше года vegeta007 said…
Jace:I've been fighting trainers and leaders for 3 days straight trying to make some money
Больше года Nojida said…
"Three days traight?! Let your Pokemon eat too then!" Magia says as she's about to take Jace's Pokeballs.
Jace::Okay, c'mon out guys *All his pokemon come out*hey guys you hungry ?

All his pokemon nod
Больше года Nojida said…
"My Pokemon drunk tons of Moomo Milk a couple of minutes ago, so I don't think their hungry." Magia says staring at her Pokeballs "Wow. These hot dogs look awesome!" she pays the man and takes her hot dog.
Jace pays the man for his hot dogs and gives one to Flambo and Lloyd , and one to Ataro and Pan-Pan "Eat up guys"
Больше года Nojida said…
"Hey cool! You have a Pokemon from Unova too!" Magia says hugging Pan-Pan "How cute!"
Jace smiles "I found him while we on a trip in Unova, one of the daycare workers gave him to me as an egg"
Больше года Nojida said…
"Yeah. Many trainer leave eggs at the Pokemon Day Care." *spots a nice tree shade to eat the hot dogs "I'm sitting here" she says sitting under the tree's shade and taking out her map "I'm very curious to see what legendary Pokemon will be at Lake Verity! But, after meeting with the legendary Pokemon, where will we head to? Canalave or Oreburgh City?"
Jace looked at the map "It depends, how many badges do you have ?"
Больше года Nojida said…
"None. Prof Juniper sent me in Sinnoh so I can help her research the Sinnoh Pokemon. All I've been doing since I came here is capturing Pokemon. Neither I nor Gabbie have any badges yet."
last edited Больше года
Jace:Oh, well then, first I guess we'll have to go to Oreburgh city
Больше года misshedgehog said…
gabbie: i do contest
Больше года Nojida said…
"Wow, really? I didn't know that! Have you got any ribbons then?"
gabbie: no im too scared to go on stage
Jace:Why ?
gabbie: it hard to say
Jace:Ok
Больше года Nojida said…
"You don't have to be scared! Zuzu could give you and your Pokemon lessons on how to not be nervous on stage. She loves dancing in front of people!" Magia laughs.
DragonAura15 commented…
Haha so could Bev!(if Ты haven't seen pg. 46 Bev is my Swanna) Больше года
Jace:And Ataro likes to dance, watch him shake it

Ataro starts dancing
Больше года Nojida said…
"Hmm... Let's see how they dance together!" she says sending out Zuzu "Ok, Zuzu! Show your dancing skills girl!"

Zuzu starts dancing next to Ataro playfully XD
Ataro kept shaking "Hey you're pretty good"
gabbie: im a singer
Ataro stops dancing "You have wasted my talents"

Jace:Calm down A, so you're a singer ?
Больше года Nojida said…
"Singer, huh? Well, we should still help you to not be nervous on stage! Are you singing along with your Pokemon?"
gabbie: yep
Jace:Sing us something!

Ataro jumped in agreement
gabbie: um when i panice my voice sound bad
Больше года Nojida said…
"Don't worry! You have you Pokemon by your side, don't you? So, there's nothing to be afraid of!"
"Azuma!" Zuzu agreed.
last edited Больше года
Jace agreed "Yeah, if you're with your pokemon, you can do anything!"
"Yeah!" Ataro jumped in agreement
Больше года Nojida said…
*finishes hot dog* "Anyway, your father's Gym will be open tomorrow, right? Then I have to train now that my stomach in full! Come out, Hydragon!" Magia says sending out Hydragon "We're having a Gym battle tomorrow so we need to train!" she says to the Pokemon "We're heading to Route 201. See you after we're done, guys!" she says to Gabbie and Jace and starts running towards Route 201 along with Zuzu and Hydragon.
last edited Больше года
Jace yawned and released his pokemon "Hey guys, ready for bed ?".

His pokemon nod in agreement and fell asleep with him
Больше года Nojida said…
Some minutes later: Route 201

"Let's train some more and then go back with the others! Ready guys?" Zuzu and Hydragon nod as they're ready for training battle "Use your best moves, Zuzu!"
"Azumarill!" Zuzu nods in agreement. She makes the first move and uses Ice Beam.
"Hydragon, dodge that Ice Beam and use Dragon Pulse!"
Hydragon dodges the Ice Beam as it is about to hit and then he uses Dragon Pulse on Zuzu, which also misses.
"Nice speed, Zuzu! Hydragon, try flying faster using the direction of the air!"
Zuzu is now using Surf, which power is boosted by the Mystic Water she is holding.
"Use Dragon Pulse in the middle of the wave and then fly above Zuzu!"
Hydragon's Dragon Pulse hits exactly in the middle, distroying the wave and leaving Zuzu into the air. He flies under her waiting for Magia's directions.
"Now, use Dark Pulse!"
Hydragon uses Dark Pulse, while Zuzu uses Ice Beam. The two attacks stop each other, leaving the Pokemon unharmed.
"Wow, Zuzu! That was a nice thinking!"
"Azumarill!" Zuzu thanks Magia. Then she gets ready to use a powerfull Waterfall.
"Here comes! Zuzu's specialty! Try to fly above the Waterfall and use Dragon Pulse!"
Hydragon tries to fly above the massive Waterfall and reach the top, but Zuzu is already there getting ready to use Ice Beam.
"You must not take that Ice Beam, Hydragon! Push Zuzu off the Waterfall and use Dragon Pulse!"
Hydragon pushes Zuzu off the waterfall while getting ready to use Dragon Pulse. Zuzu has her Ice Beam ready and she strickes first, frozing Hydragon's wing. Hydragon, however, manages to hit Zuzu with Dragon Pulse while she's falling on the ground.
"Ok, guys! That was some good training! I think your speed has been increased, Hydragon! You're defence is also great, Zuzu! Let's go back to Gabbie and Jace now." Magia says picking up her bag. The two Pokemon get up like the attacks didn't do much at all.

They all head back to the tree, finding Jace sleeping with his Pokemon and Gabbie playing with hers.
"Wow, they're seriously sleeping?" she says sitting under the tree shade too "I don't know how anyone could... sleep... *yawns* at this hour..." she yawns and falls asleep.
last edited Больше года
Jace was sleep talking "Go...Lloyd....ice beam!"
Lloyd even though asleep used ice beam aiming at Magia's leg
Больше года Nojida said…
Magia wakes up feeling her leg frozen.
"Wo that's weird! I don't remember freezing my foot!" she says sarcasticly staring at Piplup, who was the only one there that could use Ice Beam "Good thing I have this" she says taking a Freeze Heal from her bag and starts spraying her leg until it's unfrozen. Then as she's still sleepy, she moves away from Jace and continues sleeping.
Jace was sleep talking again "Flambo...... flamethrower!"

Flambo used flamethrower at Magia
Больше года Nojida said…
Magia wakes up feeling her body burned.
"Man are these Pokemon battling in their dream?! I'm gonna rest at the Pokemon Center now. See you later Gabbie. Tell Jace to have less battles a day once he wakes up, ok?" Magia says picking up her bag and heads to the Pokemon Center.
Jace shouted in his sleep "Pan-Pan...dig!"

Pan-Pan dug hole and a tunnel that lead right in front of Magia's path
Больше года Nojida said…
" *facepalm* Ok! If that's what you wanna do, then fine! Go, Hydragon!" Magia says sending out Hydragon "Use Dragon Pulse on that Pansage!"
Pan-Pan gets hit with dragon pulse and starts snoring
Jace shouts"Yes! I got the badge! No mom I don't need ointment!"
last edited Больше года
Nojida commented…
who's Rex? XD Больше года
vegeta007 commented…
Rex is another one of characters Больше года
Nojida commented…
LOL ok then XP Больше года
DragonAura15 commented…
XD XD XD Больше года
Больше года Nojida said…
"Poor thing... You were just sleeping. Hydragon, take this Pansage back to Jace and then come to the Pokemon Center" Magia says putting Pansage on Hydragons back. Then she runs to the Pokemon Center as fast as she can XD
Jace yawns "That was great" looks around "Pan-Pan ?"
gabbie:.....
Больше года Nojida said…
Hydragon arrives with Pan-Pan on his back and leaves it on the ground next to Jace.
"Next time, make sure you're awake when you're battling" says Hydragon (in pokemon voice XD) and leaves for the Pokemon Center.
Jace looked confused "o....k"
Больше года Nojida said…
Magia run out of breath as she finally arrived at the Pokemon Center.
"Finally! We can sleep here for the night and then go challange the Gym!"
Hydragon enter the Pokemon Center too.
"Hey Hydragon! We'll rest here for tonight, Did you give Pansage back to Jace?"
Hydragon nods.
Jace looked around "Well now that, whatever that was is over"starts snoring
gabbie yawns
Timeskip ?