Покемон AmourShipping

LunaDude561996 posted on Aug 11, 2014 at 02:18AM
AmourShipping (Japanese: サトセレ SatoSere) is the belief that Serena and Ash belong in a romantic relationship. The name is derived from the French word "amour", meaning "love". It was chosen as the name because the Kalos region is inspired by France (known for its romantic atmosphere) and Serena has a canonical crush on Ash.
This ship is one of the most popular in the anime, much like other ships involving Ash and one of his female friends, such as PokéShipping, AdvanceShipping, and PearlShipping. However, AmourShipping is unique compared to these and most other shippings because of the confirmation of Serena's crush on Ash, rather than fans presuming based on hints and inconclusive evidence. Its popularity began before the premiere of the XY series due to the revelation that Serena knew Ash in their childhood. Since then, it has become one of Serena's notable characteristics.
last edited on Jun 13, 2015 at 02:30AM

Покемон 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Pokegal4life said…
It's really easy to see Serena has a crush on Ash. Especially in "Kindergarten Chaos". Although I don't Ship these two romantically, I won't criticize anyone that does. I am a very strong supporter of HatThiefShipping meaning I support Ash and Aipom romantically. We all have our opinions and we shouldn't judge others on theirs even if we may not agree.