Покемон Покемон Adventure: Johto!

TAIKAMODO posted on Aug 20, 2015 at 06:44PM
With the battle of the Legendary birds completed and the threat of Team Rocket finally eliminated, the Kanto Region achieved a long awaited time of peace and prosperity, all thanks to a now legendary group of trainers, who scattered across the world, traveling on their own paths until destiny once more calls. Meanwhile, in the neighboring region of Johto, the time has come for another generation of Trainers to begin their journeys, to encounter new allies and enemies, people and Pokémon alike. But with a new threat on the rise in the form of a mysterious and dangerous terrorist group calling themselves "The Disciples", the rumors of a new Team Rocket, and the sudden disappearance of Johto Champion Lance, it seems yet another grand battle is brewing in the world. So where are our heroes? Who will step up to the plate in the Johto region's darkest hour?

Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Dislikes:

Home Town:

Starter Pokémon:

Pokémon Team:

Dream/Goal:
last edited on Jul 19, 2019 at 05:32PM

Покемон 426 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 426

Больше года horofox said…
( Oh that must've ben lively)

Shadow- Its not like you to be so quiet, Second master
Больше года TAIKAMODO said…
(It was torture.)

"You're still going on with the second master thing?" Cloud sighed, shaking his head. "Honestly, what keeps giving people the impression that me and Ara have any kind of romantic relationship? First it was you, then the voice, then the nurse, and now even Ms. Romeo back there." He jabbed a thumb at Sage, who was listening to their conversation rather quietly.

"Well, you two do argue like a couple," She mumbled, "And you're kind of similar but totally different at the same time, and you look cute together in my inagination..." Cloud stared at her dumbly.

"What?"
Shadow- And you call her Sunshine, you could also be smooch buddies?
"I call her Sunshine both because she has a necklace, and because she hates it," Cloud explained, "And smooch buddy? I'm sorry, but if anyone ever called me their smooch buddy, i would kil them. I would kill them with death."
Shadow- Having a smooch buddy is not that bad. I actually used to have one.
"That doesn't make it less weird," Cloud replied flatly. "Who even says Smooch Buddy? Seriously, who says that?"
Shadow- My former master taught it to me. He said whenever you have a master they are automatically you're smooch buddy. Is not rocket science Cloud.
Больше года Nojida said…
(Ah, I know how you feel. Being surrounded by people is torture in general- but not knowing any of them? My goodness.)

('Smooch buddies?' Do I spy a Star VS reference?)

Ara giggled at the last part. "So Cloud is your smooch buddy now? Awww, you two should kiss!"

"Thank goodness, she then thought, relieved. Honestly, she goes quiet for, like, ten minutes and suddenly everyone is interrogating her
Shadow- I was actually referring that you should kiss you're husband. Its simple logic.
(It was super boring too, just to add the icing to the cake.)

(Star VS what?)

"And it all comes full cirle," Cloud groaned, "We're back where this started. How delightful." Was he the only person on Earth besides Ara that didn't think they were together? He was seriously pondering it.
Больше года Nojida said…
(Well at least you went to another country. What was that like?)

(It's short for Star VS the Forces of Evil.)

"Okay, look," Ara sighed, turning to Shadow. "We're way too young for marriage. That's number one. Number two, we literally met a few hours ago. And number three-" she shrugged. "-Cloud's simply way too much of a jerk to even enter the friendzone. Right now he's just tolerating all of us. Okay?" She finished, placing her hands in her pockets.
(Oh, that was the only redeeming part. I got new food and changed my hair.)

(Oooooh....What's that?)

"For once you say something i can agree with. See, if you were like this in the first place, i might not get physically ill at the thought of marrying you," Cloud waited a bit before adding, "And not even the friend zone? That almost stung a bit, sunshine. You've done me proud."
last edited Больше года
Больше года Nojida said…
(It better be anime hair XP)

(Oh, it's a show by Disney XD. I don't know why I like it as much as I do, maybe I'm just a sucker for silly things XP)

"Oh, you are by every means a jerk," Ara replied, raising an eyebrow. "But I don't want to argue again. Not after what happened before." The image of space was brought back in her mind, but she shook it off.
(It is. It's blue now. literally look like sonic. XP)

(Sucker for Silly Summer Songs Sung in Samalian! There, i made a tongue twister!)

"Oh, right, we're dangerous when we get mad. Mysterious voice in space and all that fun stuff." Cloud placed his hands behind his head. "That's too bad. I had a plan to make you super upset and then laugh at you, but i guess it can wait. In the mean time, i'll just continue being my usual charming self."
Shadow- You two really don't get it. Oh well I still need orders from you master Cloud. * Placed her hands in a heart shape around Ara and Cloud but then kept walking * So Sage, what pokemon did you have?
"Oh, um, i had Sentret, HootHoot, and. my starter, Ivysaur," She replied awkardly, that being the first time she'd been brought into the conversation. Cloud just sighed again. He just couldn't win with her.
Shadow- I see, by the way Ara did you know Cloud was cheating on you with another pinkie head girl. But I stopped him Master Ara so you're marriage will stay strong * Hits hands together and praises herself *
"You're considerate, we really appreciate you helping to keep this totally not made up relationship from falling apart. Oh what a tragedy that would be," Cloud rolled his eyes, making sure to sound as sarcastic as he could, "I don't know how i ever lived without your guidance."

Sage watched the group's interactions with a notepad out, scribbling away like she was the next shakespeare. She was going to make the best romance EVER! Two lovers, destined from the start to end up together despite hating each other's guts in the beginning. One, a cold hearted rogue from a poor family, and the other a kind but fierce maiden from the royal family....Brilliant!

(WARNING-Extremely corny Sage fantasy ahead. Reader's discretion is advised. Also, both Ara and Cloud are completely out of character. Sorry in advance for the cringe. I got bored and have sugar in my system. XP)
~~~~~
"You wouldn't understand," A Cloud dressed in peasants clothes scoffed, "You don't know what it's like to live like a mere thug."

"Oh Cloud," Ara, who wore a medieval dress, sighed, "I do understand. After running away from father and mother, i've come to see how their wicked ways have hurt this kingdom. I will help you and all the others if you just let me."

"I don't want to have to owe you anything," He turned away from her sympathetic gaze, "Just go back to your three course and dresses and let us take care of ourselves." Ara cupped his cheek, turning him back towards her. He blushed bright red at how close she was, but didn't try to fight it.

"Silly cloud," She leaned in, closing her eyes, "You won't owe me anything...after this." Cloud leaned in too, and right before their lips met....

~~~~
"Why are you drooling?" Cloud questioned, snapping the green haired girl out of her imaginary novel scene.

"Oh nothing," She hummed, wiping said drool away, "I just had an idea for my novel is all!" Cloud rolled his eyes at the girl. She was still an irritation, almost as bad as Shadow with this whole marriage thing. Except she was more like a fan girl, which was even worse than Shadow calling them Master. He was starting to think he was just surrounded by idiots.
last edited Больше года
Shadow- We shall never let them be separated commoner! * Hangs on Sage * Cloud you're an idiot... You have to kiss Ara now!
"I have to do what now?" Cloud questioned, raising a brow. Sage giggled, scribbling even more. Cloud's eyebrow twitched.

"Stop doing that!"
Shadow- Come on you know you want to... * Nudges him * Too bad you can't tease me Master * Laughs to self *
"As if," Cloud rolled his eyes, "You call this teasing? Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of meaning and isolation, and can't produce the four thousand newtons of force per square centimeter required to break a bone, so you talking, isn't gonna hurt my feelings." Crossing his arms, he frowned at both Shadow and Sage.

"And i definitely don't want to kiss anyone!"

Sage just kept giggling away, scribbling words into her notepad, a perverted blush on her face and the creepiest grin he'd ever seen from what he used to think was an innocent, but still annoying, girl. Now he knew better. She was just an annoying girl.
last edited Больше года
Shadow- Stop playing dumb Master Cloud! You must kiss you're wife everyday
Больше года Nojida said…
(Y'know, despite that story being cheesy as heck, it's actually pretty good! Perhaps if I didn't know the characters, I could've even read it without laughing my head off xD
The funniest part is, the is the first time a character of mine dislikes another so much, and is still somehow being shipped with him XP)

Ara was feeling uncomfortable.

Of course, she knew the two were joking - or rather, hoped they were - but she could not overlook that grin on Sage's face as she scribbled down what could've only been a scene of 50 Shades of Gray. Not to mention Shadow's constantly repeating that they were married and kissing was essential for their survival. Yes, she knew that this was what one would call 'teasing'- something that was done for the sole purpose of making another explode.

She knew she shouldn't let it get to her. She knew she had to ignore it.

What she also knew was that she was failing.

With horror she realized that her face was heating up- and made an immediate attempt to hide it by lowering her head and picking up the pace. Perhaps it would've been smarter to stand behind the others so they wouldn't notice, but she wasn't such a great planner.
last edited Больше года
Shadow- See look she's disappointed that you wouldn't kiss her. Now you have to go kiss her!
Больше года Nojida said…
"We're not a couple, dang it!" Ara snapped, not turning back to face them. She realized she was ahead of the group now, and has no idea if she was going in the right direction.
Shadow- Not just a couple a married couple, see Master Cloud made her so mad that she denies their marriage. Man young love is complicated yet exciting! * Goes after Ara * Master Ara is there anything you'd like me to do?
(Even if i didn't know the characters, i doubt i could read that with a straight face. XD)
(Same, although with a grand total of 9 characters, that isn't saying much. XP)
(That 50 shades of gray bit killed me. XD)

"For once, i'm with Ara. We're not a couple. I've literally never done anything remotely romantic with her," He pointed out, arms still crossed, "No kisses, no proposals, no hugs, no hand holding, NOTHING! No young love!"
last edited Больше года
Shadow- You call her Sunshine and didn't you guys hold hands before? But if you didn't propose we're going to help you! With marriage and proposal and decorations!
Больше года Nojida said…
(I think we should toss it right into those dark fictional abysses we were talking about XP)
(I mean it still counts as something XP)
(This is serious business, man. Someone making that face could not possibly be writing anything else.)

Ara groaned in desperation. She was very tempted to just turn around and head back to the Pokemon Centre at that point. "This has been going on forever. Don't you know when to stop?"
last edited Больше года
(Or maybe in the, as i quote, "rows upon rows of fan art and fanfiction"? XP)
(Or does it? XP)
(Of course not. XP Also, i checked the first page, and we started this RP a year ago. A whole year and we haven't even hit the first Gym yet. XD)

"I do have a Gym to battle to win," Cloud mused, hands back in his pockets, "So again, i agree with Sunshine, this has to die and never return," Seeing Ara was getting uncomfortable though, he decided to take advantage, "Right, darling?"
Shadow- Whatever my masters want * Goes behind a tree with Sage * How much did you write?
Больше года Nojida said…
(I actually think all of that should go in there XP)
(Conspiracy confirmed XP)
(I think we have some serious ground to cover XP)

Ara watched as Shadow dragged Sage behind a tree, before frowning at Cloud. "Don't encourage them, I've had enough headaches for one day."
Shadow- Well I think were close to the gym so lets go!
(Fair enough. XP)
(Dun dun duuuuuuuun~ XP)
(Ground? We have a continent to cover. XP)

"Encourage them? Whatever do you mean, sweetie?" He asked in sarcastic innocence, curious as to how much of this she could take, before shrugging. "Anyway, yeah, let's actually make some proggress."
Больше года Nojida said…
(Plot twist! XP)
(I shall pack supplies XP)

"Thank you," Ara replied, ignoring Cloud's previous statement. "And let's buy some food, too. I'm starting to get hungry."
Shadow- Ya its on Cloud
(Shocker of the century! XP)
(Make sure you pack cupcakes. XP)

"Huh?" Cloud raised a brow. "I never said i was paying for anyo-" Cloud was cut off by Sage giggling like a psychopath again.

"Ten pages!" She declared, waving her notepad like a flag, "I wrote ten pages!" Cloud rolled his eyes.

"Oh joy, you've got ten pages of utter garbage. Want a cookie?"
Больше года Nojida said…
(I am still in utter shock XP)
(I don't think there will be room for cupcakes XP)
(Also Sage is one heck of a fast writer XP)

"Do you always have to be so sarcastic?" Ara scoffed, though she herself wasn't too excited about Sage's accomplishment. She could still remember that grin she was wearing before, and the way she laughed now wasn't too reassuring.

However, she was still curious, and it would probably be a much better idea if she didn't find out, but she then turned to Sage and asked: "What have you written so far, if you don't mind sharing?"
Больше года Horofox6 said…
Shadow- Master Ara is a little curious? * Whispers quietly *
(I know, right? Crazy XP)
(There's always room for cupcakes. XP)
(She learned from the best XP)

"Actually, i consider my sarcasm one on my better qualities," Cloud replied with rare honesty, "But whatevs." At Ara's suggestion that Sage share her psychotic thoughts with them, he quickly shook his head. "Let's not open Pandora's box. Let her keep that vomit enducing lovey crap to herself.

"No worries Cloud! I won't say a word!" Sage assured, before giving the Notepad to Ara, "Ara can read it herself!"
Shadow- Can you read while walking? We should get moving *Walks faster *

* A girl runs but bumps into Cloud *
(Ugh, i wish i was as heartless as Cloud. It'd make life so much easier. XP)

"And another one," Cloud sighed, having stumbled but managing to keep his balance. "I swear to Arceus, i've met more people this way then i did back home." Shaking his head, Cloud gave the girl a dull look. "So what's your story? You gonna be my new servant? Are you destined to fall in love with me too? Oh, lemme guess, you're another hopeless romantic. I you're any of those, sorry, but your spot's been filled."
( Ara x Cloud club is officially a thing! )

Ally- * Cries and walks back afraid * I'm so sorry don't punish me anymore... * Puts hands over head *

Shadow- Damn it's that girl... * Thinks * I- we-.... * Thinks * Why am I stuttering just say something idiot!
last edited Больше года
(Oh god no. XD)

"Uh....what?" Cloud questioned, brow raised in confusion at the girl's almost psychotic reaction. He knew he could lay it on thick with the insults, but he hadn't been mean enough to warrant something like that...had he? Well, in any case, he didn't care. He was more interested in Violet City than some girl with severe mental issues.

"Listen, i don't know what your problem is, but if you're having a mental breakdown, i'm not helping you. I've used up all my compassion on making a list of why i have a newfound hatred of all other forms of human life besides myself, so if you'd get out of the way...." Cloud made a dusting motion with his hand, "That'd be great."
Ally- You know her? * Points at Shadow * Are you friends with that monster? * She jumps up and pulls at his necklace * You're just like her now give them back! * She pulls harder on Clouds necklace trying to pull it off*
last edited Больше года
The moment the girl touched Cloud's necklace, the boy went into self defense mode. Throwing his arm over her shoulder, Cloud placed his leg behind her like a hook, tripping her backwards and pinning her to the ground in one smooth motion-another trick he'd picked up while living with Pryce. With a cold expression in his eyes, the raven haired boy glared hard at the seemingly psychotic girl beneath him.

"I don't know who you are, or why you just put your hands on my property," He tightened his grip on her wrists, "But i'm giving you one warning," His voice dropped to a chilling low tone, "Never. Do that. Again." With that he let her go, dusting himself off and returning to his usual self. "Now, i'll ask you again. Who are you, and what do you want?"
Shadow- Great now shes terrified. This makes my situation so much easier... * She says sarcastically looking down at the girl * Their gone but not forgotten? So here, now run before i change my mind. * She throws 2 pokeballs at the girl and Ally runs away *
"You," Cloud turned towards Shadow, "Have some explaining to do." His glare from earlier still present, he stepped towards her. "Who was that?"
Shadow- We should get moving * She keeps walking not facing him *