We All Role Play Online Live Action Pokemon RolePlay
So I bet there are a lot of questions as to how this works, how do you do a live action RolePlay online? Well it will take a Nintendo 3DS and Pokemon X, Y, OR, or AS to play.
The story line and all will be put here, and character interactions, but if you have a battle or trade with another player, you exchange friend codes, meet up, have the battle/trade, and post the Results! Sounds pretty cool, right?
1. If you Claim a Pokemon in the RolePlay, you must have it in the Game, if you Claim a Shiny in the RolePlay you do not need to have a Shiny of it, but it is Preferred
2. NO excessive swearing, romance, or out of game commentary. An Admin or I will let you know if it becoming excessive.
3. Pokemon cannot Talk, it sometimes gets confusing when they can talk in Role Plays, so it is best not to cause confusion
4. You can have Multiple Characters if you have Multiple games (for example, I have Pokemon X and Omega Ruby, so I will Create two characters)
5. You can have up to 2 Legendaries per Character, there will be 1 Normal and 1 Shiny of each Legendary to increase availability.
6. If you Want a character to be a Gym Leader, Elite Four, a Champion, or Head of a Criminal Team, get in contact with me to approve it first.
7. You can have any Pokemon types you choose, but Gym leaders and higher must select 2 Types, each of their pokemon must share one of those types.
Our story takes Place in the Kalos region, where all Pokémon meet. No matter what you are here for, whether it is to defeat the Pokémon league, to compete in the Fashion contests, complete your Pokédex, share and obtain breeding tips, get the perfect EV Pokémon, promote your Team to the world, or just meet new trainers, you have been given the charge to be the best trainer you can be
At this time in Kalos, the Pokémon League is doing a wonderful event, all 48 current Gym Leaders, 24 Elite four members, and 6 Champions are in Kalos to hold the First Ultimate League Challenge, whoever can get all 48 gym badges (including the ones they have obtained before) and defeat all 6 elite 4 groups, will be put in a tournament with the 6 League Champion. Upon arrival in Kalos, Professor Sycamore and his assistants give national pokedexes to every competitor. The Challenge will take place for a month before the tournament. All the while Team Flare and their counterparts are trying to use this time to complete their own objectives. Do you have what it takes to win the League and Stop their evil plans?
~Appearance (Looks): Blonde hair, Blue eyes, fair skin
~Appearel (Clothes): black jacket, black hat, blue jeans, black converse and wears his family\'s sword from the conquest era. When in the gym he wears full knight armor
~Likes: sushi, music, pokemon battling, sparring
~Dislikes: fighting type pokemon, Criminal Teams, isolation.
~Background (History): growing up in Johto, he trained mainly with water, steel, and dark type pokemon, as he matured he became more talented in battling, he then challenged the Pokemon League and became the Champion at age 12, he held the title until age 17, when he was finally defeated. When he did he was offered by the new champion to be in the Elite Four, he declined it to be a gym leader and help more trainers reach their full potential
~ Extra Information: He is the Steel/Dark Gym leader from the Johto league. Fiero and him seem to have a mysterious past. He is in Kalos for the Ultimate Gym League.
~Member of a Team?: Yes, Replaced Maxie on Team Magma
Something to say? Sign in with one of these options: