Ответить на этот вопрос

Powerpuff Girls and Rowdyruff Boys Вопрос

What would Ты do if...

OK, Ты were at home...doing... something and then Ты heard a knock at the door. Ты answered it and all the PPG and RRB were there, staring at Ты with their big eyes. Then Blossom and Brick say together: "Hi! You've been randomly selected to fly back to Townsville and spend the день with us!"

What would Ты do...?
 leahrose99 posted Больше года
next question »

Powerpuff Girls and Rowdyruff Boys Ответы

heeeeeeeeeeeey said:
first i would calmly write a note to my mom than go and tell them all how much fun flying is and just hang out at thier house and when i get Главная i scream my сердце out!
select as best answer
 first i would calmly write a note to my mom than go and tell them all how much fun flying is and just hang out at thier house and when i get Главная i scream my сердце out!
posted Больше года 
kirbymaniac1 said:
Fuck that shit. Like if going to the city of hell!
select as best answer
posted Больше года 
*
Nah just kidding that's not my answer!
kirbymaniac1 posted Больше года
*
Just kidding! that's not my answer ill say: Fuck yeah, Get me there as soon as possible.
kirbymaniac1 posted Больше года
*
whatch youre language please :-(
heeeeeeeeeeeey posted Больше года
*
agreed there might be kids on Fanpop
fefe2002 posted Больше года
fefe2002 said:
I would say "yes!"
select as best answer
 I would say "yes!"
posted Больше года 
chihuahuagal said:
I would say this:...uh...sure. why not.Just let me tell my
mom.(p.s. if it ever actulley happens I know my mom would say yes because she knows how much I looove
them.not Любовь Любовь them though.)
select as best answer
posted Больше года 
butchercupPPG said:
First, I would hug them, then I would tell my mom, then go to Townsville with them. We would have fun and do all kinds of cool things. I would ask my mom to Переместить there and then we would and the PPG, RRB and I would become best Друзья forever!!!
select as best answer
 First, I would hug them, then I would tell my mom, then go to Townsville with them. We would have fun and do all kinds of cool things. I would ask my mom to Переместить there and then we would and the PPG, RRB and I would become best Друзья forever!!!
posted Больше года 
*
Oh, and I would Kiss Butch >_<
butchercupPPG posted Больше года
saturnsrings said:
No! I will not because I do not trust you!
select as best answer
posted Больше года 
next question »