Милые обманщицы (телесериал) PLL Spoiler Thread [DO NOT ENTER THIS Форум IF Ты DON'T WANT SPOILERS FOR THE BOOKS/SHOW]

xoheartinohioxo posted on Aug 13, 2010 at 10:57PM
Warning! - If you choose to look past this opening post, there is a great chance that you WILL be spoiled in some way! Please do not complain if you see something you did not want to know, as you have been clearly warned that this forum will contain spoilers for BOTH the tv show & the books!

Милые обманщицы (телесериал) 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года xoheartinohioxo said…
Okay so the first thing I want to talk about is the whole debate on who wrote on the back of the car while Aria & Ezra were making out:

If you've read through the 3rd book, you know that *spoiler alert*:

In the books, Aria starts dating Sean, not Noel, but there IS still a similar scene to the Noel walking in on Aria/Ezra. It's a bit more dramatic - Sean notifies the police that Aria/Ezra are together at Ezra's place and they bust in on the two of them post-sex. Sean tells Aria that someone texted him tipping him off about them.

My theory is this: Noel is the person who wrote on the car in the finale. He is NOT A in my opinion, nor is he meaning any harm to anyone. I think either he just figured out that something was up between A/E, or A tipped him off like she did to Sean in the books.