PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy Special! The Bet

wantadog posted on Dec 30, 2014 at 10:34PM
It's YET another day in the lives of the students of the Pokemon Trainer Academy and everything is just like it always is. The Student Guard makes their rounds at night, students everywhere come up with new and improved ways of cheating to get the right answers, and Arya and Walter, the two most iconic students in the school go head to head in their typical fights. Except this time, things are going even further than ever before. As their rivalry comes to an explosive head, a drastic wager is made that could turn the school upside down. With the stakes being higher than ever, will Arya and the others be able to win the bet and finally defeat Walter, or will they fail yet again?
save

PTA and Banished 154 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 154

Больше года Riku114 said…
(XD Thisll be interesting)
Больше года wantadog said…
(Yup. It certainly will be.)
(Here we go. Ready Cyrus? XD)

"What I'm saying" Gavin said. "Is that maybe you don't have to be quite so strict."

It was a typical day in the Pokemon Trainer Academy and currently all the students were finished with class for the day. Most of the students had club activities or were hanging out with friends. Gavin was currently in the Student Disciplinary Committee's office and was talking to Kyron. Gavin was lying down on the couch with his feet up as he talked. He and Kyron often talked like this to each other. They were friends and understood that they each had different views on the matter.
Больше года IAMYOURENEMY said…
Yasashi during this most typical of days was checking accounts and making sure nobody was over budget,especially the book club which he despised because of it going over budget SEVERAL times and still being around,which made it worse that he had to pay for all the debt it makes now until he graduates. Every time he thought about it he usually snapped the pencil he had in his hand,which was also the reason why he usually had 5 pencils on had."Gah.."He said to himself."That damned club making me pay for it's fun..""He snapped a pencil in his hand."One day..."Yasashi was the only son of the millionaire and notoriously money grabby resource tycoon Satsunji Nishiro,and like his father was good with money...And was good at being an asshole,still though he did have his soft side."Gavin."Yasashi said."Everybody is good."He rubbed his face in irritation."Murkrow you hungry?"He said to his Murkrow which he had on his shoulder like a pirate.Murkrow squawked as a form of saying yes,Yasashi left to go ahead and get some food.
----------------------
Ulysses,on the other hand was doing his daily ritual of doing his student stuff like homework and stuff.He didn't have many friends,he barely knew who he himself was.It had been three years since he washed up from the ocean onto the shore near the academy.All he knew was three things,his name,his pokemon and the academy.Many people actually didn't know of his existence until this year actually,and it was only guys.He was pretty sure too that the guy named Johnny had hit on him a few times which by the way freaked him out a little bit."Ugh...Oh god I think I see him coming Numel!"He yelled to his Numel as he jumped into a lunch room trash can and closed the lid.His Numel nudged the trashcan a few times before finally tipping it over"AHHH!"He flopped out of the trash can and looked at the guy he thought to be Johnny for it only to be Silius who since getting off of steroids has been on a sick leave because of the withdrawal.

Silius,with all of his dark bags under his eyes and sighed."Get up you slime."Silius ranted weakly.Ever since he was kicked out of the student guard most of his acquaintances had stopped speaking to him and he was banned from using training equipment,he barely talked anymore.Because of what he had done while being the leader of the student guard he was picked on quite often now because people could stand up to his authority,when he spoke he had the sounds of depression in the back of his head and inside thats what he felt .He slept whenever he could and honestly he needed it,the fall from grace was hard on him "Seriously the smell from the trash can is nauseating."He sat down at a lunchroom table and just tried to asleep,too tired to pay attention to the world anymore."When can this year just end?"

Jamie came up from under the lunch room table and sat next to Silius."Never,this year shall always repeat......."Jamie gave a cute smile and patted Silius on the back and laughed."Get well soon."He pulled out a get well card out of the table and put it near Silius,making him groan."See,aren't I nice?"

Silius groaned loader before finally getting really pissed off."Get away you pint sized ingrate!Let me waste away in peace!"He pushed Jamie making him almost tumble."Don't tempt me..."Silius said as people started looking at him,it was quite the scene it was."Just..Quit messing with me."Silius walked off into the direction of the dorms before people went up to Jamie asking if he was alright,clearly ignoring what he did.

(Sorry if it's janky.I haven't wrote for a while.)
last edited Больше года
Peoples should respond.)
(Riku went to bed so she'll probably respond tomorrow. Keep in mind this is a special so non-canon. XD)
(Oh yeah I know.Well...

You should respond then.)
"I see what you are saying, though I still cant say I would be able to do it. There is a certain level needed to keep things in order. I cant be a pushover and nor can my Council." Kyron took a sip from his teacup before putting it down on the coaster.

----------------

Seemingly wandering the campus free of a given location were three students, more commonly noted as Taku, Arya, and Naze. It wasnt common to see Arya with more than one of them, but it seemed apparent that Naze had come up to the two of them causing a group of three. She was off duty of the Disciplinary Council but as everyone who knows anything about Naze, that didnt mean she was not looking out for her job or trying to figure things out. More better known as one of the most heavily working members and obnoxious members of the Disciplinary Council. "You get what Im saying? Its a possible way to fish out a few people and if lucky who knows, I might be able to catch a certain who-else."

"Hum. Its interesting, though Im not sure if that would catch Walter. Hes a skilled fox. Disregarding Walter though, you should pass it by Kyron sometime." Arya looked over at Naze.

"You two......." Taku gave a light sigh.

"What?" Arya looked over at him.

"You guys obsess too much over Walter." Taku said. "I dont see whats so big about trying to catch him that you two have teamed up literally all year to try to catch him."

"Well first of most, he likes to corrupt the newbies to the school. I cant sit back at let that happen." Arya spoke to be shortly followed up by Naze.

"And as a Disciplinary Council member I cant go letting people messing with things and going unpunished." Naze flipped a bit of her hair to the side. "Besides. Its become an interestingly fun challenge that Arya keeps getting in trouble over due to how hyped up she gets."

"I do not get that hyped." Arya quickly looked over at Naze.

"You do." Taku spoke first followed by Naze who echoed the same line.

"Well fine. Maybe I do, but its for a reason that I find worth it."
Usually seen with Kaido,Agatha was just getting back from study hall after studying up on "how to keep track of pokemon" since her slowpoke always seems to escape from her."Oh man..It's almost weird anymore walking these halls alone..."She scratched her head,she was pretty sure by now that Kaido at some time would pop out of a ceiling vent or from around the corner."I have been so unused to the feeling of loneliness since he came."She looked at the poke ball slowpoke was supposed to be in."If any pokemon could be an escape artist I think Slowpoke would have won.
Gavin: "Oh of course, a firm hand is always helpful. However, there are cases where you will attract more flies with honey. How many times have you yelled at Walter and Arya for their ridiculous arguments? So far it hasn't worked in the slightest, but then again they have been argument free for a whole..." he looked at his watch. "28 hours. Maybe they've seen the light."

-----------------------

Meanwhile, it seemed that 28 hour record was going to be broken pretty soon. Amelia had just finished choosing an outfit to wear and was making her way to the Book Clubroom where she was supposed to meet Ariana for a trip into the city. Ariana was supposed to get them a teacher to chauffeur. Amelia suspected that it would be busy because everyone would likely be preparing. In about a week, a comet was going to be visible shooting across the sky. It was apparently an incredibly beautiful sight that only occurred every 36 years. That being said, the fact that Ariana agreed to go anywhere other than the library or the book club was rare enough to risk a few crowds.

Amelia was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice that she was being followed. Followed by someone that would very likely set off Arya's sixth sense.
"Ah those two..." Kyrong spoke with a bit of a chuckle. "Those two are impossible. Sometimes I think its a game of theirs at this rate."

----------------------------------------

The three continued to walk off in the undirected path they were walking until Arya stopped walking, seemingly to look off in a random direction.

"What is it Arya?" Taku stopped before turning around.

"I dont have a good feeling."

"Like Walter bad feeling?" Naze looked over at her.

"Or sick bad feeling? The less weird one?" Taku added.

"Not sure. Mind if you two follow me?" Arya spoke before heading off in the direction she was looking.

"Oh boy. This will be fun." Taku spoke sarcastically before following behind her.

----------------------------------------

Upon reaching the cross road of the hall Agatha was walking down and another hall, almost as if summoned, an oddly energetic Kaido ran from the corner, stopping for a second to give Agatha a fox-like smile and then taking down the hall that she was heading down. Upon doing so though, the Zorua tail attached to the back cleared up a lot questions that were made followed by a much more fitting Kaido running up a bit behind and stopping at Agatha, though unlike Zorua, actually stopped completely. He was slightly out of breath. "Hey there Agatha." Pause. "Zorua is being oddly naughty today. We were going to go on one of our normal routines but when I told her to change, she decided to change into me before darting off with my wallet and ID."
Agatha tried to keep herself from giggling a little bit."Well I'm pretty sure you aren't going to get her talking to me..."She stared at her feet and blushed nervously."..Unless...Maybe I could help you?"Agatha said nervously while staring at her feet*
-------------------------
Usually seen looking at the sky was the student guard Saint.He was an oddball,sometimes he would be acting like an actual Saint while other times he was the opposite."Isn't it nice staring at the clouds isn't it porygon?"Saint's porygon flew around his head a few times in joy."No disturbance in the air,today is good."
Amelia knocked on the book club door and received a resounding sound of nothing in return. After another two knocks, Amelia gave up and opened the door. "Hey Ariana. We're ready to go. I hope you got that ride like I..." she said before suddenly stopping and heaving a sigh. As expected, Ariana was sitting in the room, reading a book like always. "Ariana...I thought we had an agreement."

Ariana looked up at her, then back down at her book. "One more page."

Amelia: "That's what you always say. You'll be saying 'One more page' for the next hour which by then will be too late."

Ariana: "One more page."

Amelia sighed in resigned defeat. "Can we at least just go get something to eat from the cafeteria?"

Ariana: "..."

Amelia: "Fine. I get it."

???: "Well I don't."

Amelia jumped a bit as she always did when she got snuck up on and turned around. "Walter? You can't be here. Arya will-"

Walter: "Do what Arya always does, which does nothing. So what motivation would I have for obeying?"

Amelia: "But Kyron-"

Walter: "Is probably more concerned with peace than any of the actual problems between us. He'll do what he can to stop individual fights, but that's as far as it'll go."

Amelia: "Then how about I don't want you here?"

Walter: "Well I would say I don't believe you and ask if you'd like me to teach you how to lie better. Would you like to learn how to lie better?"

Amelia: "..."
"Eh? Help me?" He paused. "I suppose that would be a good thing if you can." Kaido looked down the hall that Zorua ran down and sighed. "Geez. Pokemon are always so athletic. Doesnt help Im not the best athlete." He looked back at Agatha. "Its going to be a hunt for myself. She likes to play around like this. Finding her might be a challenge due to her ability to swich appearances and be shockingly good at blending in if she wants......." Zorua did do this occasionally and it was what you could expect from a pokemon whos been trained in playing and looking roles for rumors when they get bored.

(Going to stall out on Arya coming in another post just so it isnt such a fast movement from one place to the next)
"I'm probably not going to be much help considering I'm not that most athletic person either."She looked at the pile of books she was holding."You know I just read up on how to catch pokemon that are running away from you..Or hiding in the case of slowpoke."She picked up a book and began to read a little bit before closing it."...One of us is going to have to do two things..."She was about to laugh."One of us needs to dress up as a momma Zoroark and we also need to smell like one..."She scratched her head while thinking."I'm pretty sure you don't have a zoroark costume handy do you?"
Kaido was silent for a bit to think. "Well Im not sure if that would fit to Zorua much. Even so though, I dont have a Zoroark costume, though I do know how to make shift rather well from the many costumes I do have. So we might be able to do that if there isnt anything else. Hum......" He thought scratching the the back of his neck lightly. "Maybe..... It would be possible to lure her out. Shes mischievous, though it might be possible to use that as bait."
She laughed a little nervously."I could dress up as momma zoroark.....I mean you wouldn't exactly.."She twiddled her thumbs."You don't exactly have the um..."She turned red."Well..I mean what I am trying to say is you're too big really to be..."She realized she was saying it wrong."Wait wait wait,what I'm trying to say is..Well I'm not calling you fat if you thought that but what I am trying to say is you have a little too broad of shoulders."She breathed in deeply."Phew."
Walter: "Okay you see the key to an effective lie is to go big. It's too easy for a small lie to fall apart and be discovered. So you need to make a lie that is so unbelievable that nobody would assume you're really lying. The next step is to add in a grain of truth into every lie. this both helps the lie be less likely to be discovered and helps you to remember it. As you grow as a liar, so will the complexity and number. As such, you will need to make sure you can remember them all."

Amelia listened quietly as Walter spoke. "Uh....right..."
"Oh dont be so nervous when talking. I understand what you are saying. Come on to my dorm, I might be able to fix something out." Kaido motioned before turning around to the direction of his dorm.

-----------------------------------

In the room, there was a knock on the door followed by a second of silence before Arya spoke up. "Hey Amelia, can I come in?"

(Hah! Not oneliners on either parts XD 4 Liner and 2 Liner!)
"Alright.."She scratched the back of her head before pestering herself in her head."Stupid,stop being so nervous around him."She said to herself in her head."Anyways Kaido."She turned to the direction of the dorm also."To the dorm we go!"
While everything else was happening in the school one particular member of the disciplinary council,Anilion Shulfer and member of the student council Jerome Smith were doing training together,not pokemon training but psychical training.

Jerome:"One hundred!"Anilion did a push up"One hundred one!"Anilion did a push up"COME ON,YOU'LL NEVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT BURN!"Anilion started to do push ups at an incredible speed."Yes!MORE!"Anilion started doing one handed push ups."Woah!No need to go insane here Anilion!"After about 50 push ups on each arm by itself he got up.

Anilion wiped the sweat off of his forehead with a rag and yawned."Thanks Jerome,I think that's enough for today."Ninjask came out of it's pokeball and greeted Anilion."Aye,lets go get some lunch."He and Jerome walked to the lunchroom for some food.
Amelia jumped a bit and looked at the door with a fearful expression.

Walter: "Remember. Go big."

Amelia gulped: "Uh...j-just a m-minute Arya. I'm uh....training...."

Walter looked at her with something similar to amusement. "A better idea for you would probably be to just not lie at all."
"Training? In there of all places?" Arya spoke with a tone of disbelief before looking back at Taku and Naze. She sighed and spoke again. "Im just coming in alright?" She didnt wait for a response before turning the door knob and walking in. "Oh. Look. Its him. What are you doing here?" She spoke as her attention turned to Walter.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­

The two headed off to the dorm, which didnt take too long due the fact that they werent all that far away from it in the first place. Upon reaching the dorm, Kaido opened the door and let Agatha enter before he himself entered the room. "Now lets see what we have here. I have a decent amount of different suits so for the body part, I figure a black one would do good for the skin and the chest fluff can probably mocked with some of my more fluffy things. The hair will probably be the hard part though."
Agatha tried to think of what the could do for hair."Couldn't we just.."She hesitated a little."Maybe we could maybe,you know.Attach some mops to the back and use a bunch of hair gel to spike if up after dying it black?"She thought the idea was a little stupid."Better than nothing...right?"
------------------------
Ulysses sat down from the trash can and sighed,there was so much he didn't understand.In fact he didn't know where he came from or why he was here,he knew he had a family somewhere.."Dammit.."He petted his numel's head in a sad sort of manner.

Johnny came from around the hall and sat down next to Ulysses."What's wrong?"

Ulysses laughed."Do you know your past Johnny,do you remember your parents?"

Johnny frowned."Just my mother and my grandfather,but my grandfather died when I was about ten.He was about oh...About a hundred years old."

Ulysses frowned."My past,every time I sleep ...I see water..Just water,is it possible I'm a merman?"

Johnny tried hard not to laugh."Um...No.I'm pretty sure you're not a merman,merpeople don't use ground types."He was looking at numel.

Ulysses sighed."So what was your grandfather?"

Johnny laughed."He was in prison pretty much his whole life,before that he was a student,this same academy actually,well...Not the same building but you know."

Ulysses grunted,this wasn't going anywhere."I see...Well...I'm just gonna go now."He walked away,maybe he could ask a teacher what his dreams of water mean.
Walter: "Oh hello honey. How are you?" he said as he leaned back, kicked his feet up on the table, and smiled with his hands behind his head. As Arya was there, a student walked by the door and noticed them together. The student gulped and quickly rushed off, probably to find Kyron and warn him.
(FINALLY! FREE TIME TO REPLY!)

"Hey Naze, you should go get Kyron as well. Ill tend to trying to keep Arya from causing more trouble than she should alright?" Taku looked at Naze who nodded and headed off.

"Just wandering around when I got a weird tick at the back of my head." Arya paused. "Though this explains things if you are here. Seriously, why do you always look so smug when you see me?" She gave him an odd look.

----------------------

"We could do something like that. Though it would be dyed red with tips black except for the inverted at the bottom." Kaido gave a bit of a correction. "The look of Zoroark hair is rather hard to mimic due to how puffy it is. Mops might do, though we might need fine threads." He paused. "I think we would need to get the mops first though."
Ezekiel burst through Kaidos door like a ninja holding a mop."Did somebody say mops!"

Agatha awkwardly attempted to covertly move more towards Kaido."Um....Yes?"She said questioning if she should have even responded to him.

Ezekiel looked around the room."Your room isn't that messy....If it isn't for cleaning..Then what is it?"
last edited Больше года
Walter didn't miss a step in his response. "Oh come now. Asking me whether I find it amusing to watch you futilely run around in a vain attempt to stop me is like asking whether the sun rises in the morning. Besides. If I recall, it was you who burst through the door to cause a confrontation. I was perfectly happy having my conversation with Amelia. She certainly wasn't complaining."

Amelia took a couple steps back and tried to make herself look small as the two of them once again began to go at it. She hated it when this happened.
"Yeah....... Conversation." She spoke in a disbelieving tone. "Do I really have no reason to think you are always corrupting her in someway or form? Even if its not as direct as the other students you do it to, just being there with that personality of yours is bad to be around."

"Arya, dont get so vicious." Taku spoke from behind.

"Sorry Taku, but Im ultimately curious on one thing." She looked back as she spoke only to turn back to Walter as she continued. "Why do you continuously try to mess with Amelia? What value does she have to you? Or it is because you can mess with me by doing it?"

--------------------------------

Kaido dropped a small comedic sweat drop as Ezekiel came in. "Um....." Humorous, but could he hear the word mop from anywhere or something? Amusing regardless. "Yeah thanks. I like to keep my room fairly clean...... Regardless, we need it for a costume of sorts."
Ezekiel didn't even ask why and just handed him a mop before leaving."Treat it well."Ezekiel left the room.

Agatha laughed awkwardly."Well um....That takes care of that problem then,but do you have the hair dye in here?"
last edited Больше года
Walter: "Mess with you? Well I can't say that isn't a bonus, but I'm sorry to disappoint you. My motives are purely instructional. You see I am teaching Amelia here a very special lesson here. A lesson that you and the other optimists of this school refuse to accept."

Amelia blinked and opened her mouth to ask a question, but closed it again. She wondered what Walter could be talking about.
last edited Больше года
beep
(Sorry. Kept on forgetting to refresh this)

"Sure. A lesson." She spoke put air quotes around the word lesson. "And what would that lesson be exactly?"

-----------------------------------------­---­

"Yeah I should. Maybe not as much as we may need, but we should be able to makeshift from there." He paused. "So I think we should get to work on the hair."

(Mini timeskip Cyrus?)
(Yes.)
Walter: "The world is an ugly place and that if she wants to make it through unscathed, she can't go assuming the best of people. Humans are nothing more than animals ruled by their base instincts. They'll always only look out for themselves. Amelia is too soft. She'll be eaten alive."

Amelia: "So you're protecting me by teaching me to lie?"

Walter: "No, the lie thing was just to piss of Arya, but all the other stuff, ya. Pretty much."
"Thats quite a crude outlook on people. Dont you think?" Arya said. "I dont think people who are bad are a lost cause. And if you insist on them being animals, then fine, though even the most vicious of animals can be fixed to act nicely."

-------------------------------

Given some time, the two of them managed to work out the hair before further going on to work on how they would fix out the skin and all. In the end, they managed to just makeshift with different clothes and costumes that they could find between their dorms before morphing them into what they were looking for. As of right now, they were finishing up with a bit of face paint, which Kaido was shockingly good at.

Finishing up with the final stroke, Kaido spoke. "And there." He paused as be began to close up his face painting set. "Now all we need is to get into complete uniform and head out."
The face paint tickled Agatha's face."I think I might sneeze..ach....achoo!"She sneezed."Should you perhaps hide behind a corner."She sneezed again.
Walter: "Ah yes. The predictable argument. With the addition of rules, laws, and guidelines, chaos can be avoided and even the wildest of animals can be taught to behave and even do tricks. However, that is not the same thing. Despite them being trained, the animals are still animals and under the right circumstances, many will revert to acting exactly like what they are. I'm merely preparing Amelia to face these things. It makes me wonder why you feel so threatened by that fact. After all, by your logic, anyone can change and does that not include me?"
(Sorry Cyrus. Was in a bit of a rush to post on this. Ill reply tomorrow if I get the chance.)

"Threatened? Im not sure if thats the right word." She spoke in a slight murmur only to perk back up. "You? Be changed?" She paused. "You are impossible. You are far beyond fixing..... I dont believe there is anyone that far either besides you"
last edited Больше года
"Bless you." He paused. "Ill leave so you can change so when you are in full uniform, meet me outside. And also, I have my ways. Dont worry about it."
Walter: "is that so?" His smile grew wider, a clear indicator that he was up to something. "Exactly how sure are you in that believe?"

---------

Meanwhile, the student and Naze had reached Kyron and informed him of the impending danger.
last edited Больше года
When Kaido left Agatha had put on the rest of the uniform,then she left the room."How do I look?I do I look like a Zoroark?"She tried to make a Zoroark noise.
"Pretty sure." Arya spoke as her expression shifted to one that gave the feeling that she was taking on the challenge he was showing her.

"Arya." Taku walked up and put a hand onto her shoulder. "Dont feed into his traps so openly."

"Whats the worse he could try to pull on me? Its not like Im lying when I say Im pretty sure of my belief."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-

"Good enough. Its the best we can get. Now the hardest part will actually be finding her. Since she has been out for this amount of time already, shes probably running around having fun...... So finding her wouldnt be too easy." He stopped to think for a bit. "We should go check the cafeteria first. Just an odd guess of mine."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-

The students were about to knock on the door as Naze came calling out. "Guys!" They turned their attention over to her. "Dont worry. Ill handle it." As she said it, a mixture of reactions came from the students. Some of them looked at the others to see how they should take it. Some gave sighs of relief. In the end though, they moved out of the way to let her through.

She came up to the door and cave a light knock on the door. "Who is it?" Kyron called out from where he was sitting. Normally he would just allow them to come in, though since he was conversing with Gavin at the moment, Disciplinary Members where the only ones allowed in if it was important, anythign else was either left in the mailbox outside of the room either planning for a meeting time or with what needed to be said. Even though that was the normal process, some just went to the Disciplinary Member they were the most comfortable with which tended to be the pasifistic Allain.

"Naze. We have a bit of a situation."

"Naze?" He paused. "Come in."

She turned the door knob and entered the room. "Over in the book club room, there is a high Walter VS Arya argument stirring. Its the opening set up that all the arguments have. Arya comes walking in when Walter and Amelia are together. Questioning goes down. You know the story."

Kyron sighed as he let his head comedically fall down. "Isnt this a bit ironic Gavin?" He spoke as he lifted his head to look over at Gavin.
Walter: "Well then why don't we simply put our two theories to the test in a...wager, if you will?"

-------------------------

Gavin chuckled: "Indeed it is. You had better get onto that. Don't worry about me, I actually had to go anyway. Jerome has some ideas for some activities we can host on the night the comet passes. Everyone really is getting excited about it." he said as he yawned and sat up. He motioned to Kyron to indicate that he could go first.
(Wow. I was almost certain I was the person whos turn it was to reply. But then I notice Cyrus hasnt.)
"Cafeteria hmm.."She thought for a moment."Alright lets go there,but first."She handed Kaido slowpoke."He'll ruin everything if he shows up in the middle of me trying to lure her."Slowpoke yawned."Feed him strawberry's,he likes those."
------------------------
Jerome burst through the door of where Gavin and Kyron are."Did somebody say my name?"He looked at Gavin and Kyron."Uh..............."He sweated a little bit."I'll....Just be heading out then."He made his way back to the door.
"Alright then. Lock the door from the inside on your way out." Kyron spoke as he headed out the door with Naze tailing shortly behind.

-----------------------------------------­---­--

Arya raised an eyebrow. A wager? She wasnt the type that liked to gamble, especially with Walter, though it was intriguing. "Wager? What type of wager?"

-----------------------------------------­---­--

"Doesnt everyone love strawberries?" He paused. "You know, if this fails we can probably bargain with Zorua with strawberries....... That is after we find her."
Slowpoke drooled on Kaido at the sound of strawberries."Slow..................&­quo­t;H­e yawned and then tried to swarm out of Kaido's arms.

Agatha pet slowpoke to make him stop."Maybe we should head there soon before he escapes."

(Mini time skip?)
Walter: "Oh nothing. After all, if you are so sure that anyone can change, then why not prove me wrong here and now?"

Amelia: "I don't get it."

Walter smirked. "Here's the deal. I'm sure you're aware by now of the comet everyone is getting all excited about. Your job is to change a person of my choice into a...respectable member of the school by that night. If you fail to do so, then I get, oh I don't know...one whole week of freedom to do whatever I want to our young Amelia here, within reason."
A whole week? There was a lot someone like him could do to someone in a whole week. Arya's eyes shifted over to Amelia for a bit as she silently thought it over. How good would she be at avoiding Walter's corruption? Would she be able to last a whole week in his hands? She frowned a bit. She wasnt sure as to the truth. With a sigh, she resumed her thought process. Well, she was firm to believing her idea...... And Amelia has managed so far so........ "Fine. Ill do it. I wont question my ideas."

"Arya are you really buying his bait? I mean, there are some really detestable people in this school. They arent very easy to change you know." Taku spoke in a semi-shocked tone. "And what about Amelia?"

"But Ive done it before Taku. I think I can do it again to prove my point." She paused and looked at Amelia. "But before anything is officiated, I want her approval as well."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­

"I would agree." Kaido spoke as they headed off. Giving the time it took to get to their destination, they made it to the cafeteria in one piece without loosing Slowpoke. Like usual, the cafeteria was as busy as it normally was and being it was a day off, it wasnt shocking that it was full even if it was a bit after the normal lunch time. Taking a look around, it was clear finding one Zorua out of all these people would be hard, especially one that is rather skilled at copying and mimicking people and monsters. "So now lets see how we can do this."