PTA and Banished The Banished After-Death Skit-O-Rama!

wantadog posted on Aug 02, 2015 at 06:58PM
Have you ever saw a character die and wish you could see more of them? Well I have. It happens all the time, especially so in Banished. There are some characters that show up simply for one fight and after it is over..they just kinda...disappear. Well that's not right! Each of these characters is unique and interesting! So let's take a short trip into the afterlife to observe how these important characters interact with each other!

PTA and Banished 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Riku114 said…
Devin: *yawns* Hey Shira..... Being dead sure is boring. You have any fun ideas to do?

Shira: Hm? Well I heard Leviathan just went and got himself killed. He should be joining us sometime soon.

Devin: Oh? That sounds like fun. Hey Nerin! Leviathan is going to be joining us here!
Больше года wantadog said…
Nerin: *curled up like a cat in her chair* "I hope he brings something to eat. I'm STAAAARVING."
Devin: I could use a good restock of sake as well. I wonder if we can send him back to do our sh-

Leviathan: *materializes in the area* Well I di- ..... Nerin? Devin?
Nerin: "♪Vi-vi~♪" she called out in a singsong voice. "Go get me something to eat."
Leviathan: .... Vi...Vi...?

Devin: And while you are at it can you pick me up some sake? I mean, I still have some but Im starting to run low.

Shira: *nods in agreement* And we all know how whiny he can get when he doesnt have is sake.

Leviathan: *sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose* Why dont you guys just go get it yourself? For petes sake. You guys are demon lords.
Nerin responded by kicking her feet out to hit the arm rests of her chair. "Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food!"