Цитаты Цитаты by people that i am not going to list.and other stuff.if Ты Остаться в живых someone in you're life recently,this could help.

teamsalvatore98 posted on Apr 19, 2010 at 01:19AM
i am not afraid of death.its the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life.

if tears could be a stairway and memories were a lane,
i would walk right up to heaven,and bring you home again.no farewells were spoken.no time to say good bye.you were gone before we knew it,and only god knows why.my heart still aches in sadness and secret tears still flow.what it meant to lose you,no one will ever know.

the loss of a friend is like that of a limb.time may heal the anguish of the wound,but the loss cannot be repaired.

and when he shall die,take him and cut him in little stars.he will make the face of heaven so fine,that all the world will be in love with night,and pay no worship at all to the garish sun.

the angels are always near those who are grieving,to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of god.

people fear death more than pain.its strange that they fear death.life hurts a lot more than death.at the point of death,the pain is over.
 i am not afraid of death.its the stake one puts up in order to play the game of life. if tears could
last edited on Apr 19, 2010 at 01:23AM

Цитаты 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года teamsalvatore98 said…
rainy
you showed me how to live and now you showed me how to die.</3 </3</3</3</3</3
last edited Больше года
 Ты showed me how to live and now Ты showed me how to die.</3 </3</3</3</3</3