Болталка Аниме OC Role-play! OC RP Part 1~

haremaster99 posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 06:16PM
okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any anime or anything~ please RP safely! and LETS GO!!
Sora: hm, i wonder were my sister is? ISABELLA! WERE ARE YOU?!!!
 okay everyone! this is part 1 of the OC RP!!! please use your own OCS from any Аниме или anything~ ple
last edited on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:00PM

Болталка Аниме OC Role-play! 962 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 962

Больше года haremaster99 said…
Sora: hm? who are you?

Ladral:...her Highness is calling us....*looks very serious* we must hurry. *he grabs Sarahs hand and runs to the Throne room*
Больше года narlyvamp1234 said…
Cynthia: oh, you must be the one in charge here... please forgive me... i didn't mean to come here... *bows*
Sora: oh its alright *she smiles*
Ladral: *arrives at Throne room with Sarah and stands right next to Sora's throne*
Cynthia: i don't have anywhere else to go... so i just thought of a random place... and i thought of here on accident...
Sarah: hmm... we should pick out something for her to wear too! be right back, Ladral! *runs off*
Ladral: *running with Sarah* W-who is that Sarah??
Sora: eh, ok.....*blinks at woman*
Sarah: how should i know? *stops and looks in the shadows and sees a figure* who's that?
figure: Sarah...?
Sarah: *eyes widen* Adam?! *runs over* Adam, are you okay?! you sound different!
Adam: i'm fine... i'm so glad to see you again... *hugs her*
Ladral:....*looks away sadly*...erm, hello?...
Adam ignores Ladral and he begins to moan. Sarah still can't see his face.
Sarah: Adam...? are you sure your okay?
Adam continues to moan and he grabs Sarah by the neck bites her arm. she screams.
Ladral: SARAH!!!!!!! *pushes Adam away from Sarah* Sarah?? are you ok?!????
Sarah: *holds her arm* i'm fine... *looks at Adam* what's wrong with you?!
Adam walks out into the light and reveals his zombie-self. Bella, Anna, and Rachael all do the same. Sarah's eyes widen and she screams again.

Cynthia: *spins around* what was that?!
Sora: *draws Katana* i dunno *runs to where Sarah and Ladarl is* Ladarl?! wha- *sees Adam and the others*...Flutter! Midori! *slashes them in the back* lets go! hurry!
Ladarl:*grabs Sarahs hand and runs behind Sora*
Adam walks toward Cynthia and rips her arm off. Bella and Rachael bite her other arm. Anna follows Sora, Ladral and Sarah while the others make Cynthia their snack.
Sora: *curses under her breath* keep going you guys, ill hold her off with a Demon Rose! *throws a red rose at Anna and it takes off her arm*
Ladral: we gotta get to Athena's Grave! we'll be safer there!
Sora: *keeps up with Ladral*
Больше года cre8tive2114 said…
( can I be my oc Slovenia )
(sure ^^ just as long as the others agree ^^)
Anna isn't affected by losing her arm. she continues to moan and walk towards them. Sarah stops.
Sarah: you guys escape... i'm not going to die for ten more years... that's when my time is up... i'll hold Anna off... she is my sister, and i want to be the one to put her out of her misery...
Больше года izbia150 said…
Yume, Isabella and Assassin follow Sora and Ladral
Ladral: wha?!? no! no! dont you dare! i dont care if she's your sister! you must live! live each day! prepare to face death tomorrow!!!!!
Sora: he's right Sarah...*throws a talisman and creates a wall* hurry! *starts running again*
Sarah stays still and looks up at them with a smile on her face.
Sarah: bye bye...
she goes through the wall and faces Anna. she gets in a fighting stance as Anna walks towards her.
Больше года izbia150 said…
Yume takes a red rose from her belt and holds it close to her
Yume: scatter and destroy.....
Yume throws the rose at Anna and the petals come off and rip through her skin like blades
Ladral: S-SARAH!!!! *tries to grab her but fails*
Sora:....*holds Ladral back sadly*....let her Go..itll be alright..
Ladral: LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO!!!! SARAH!!!! *he starts crying*
Anna continues to walk on towards Sarah. Sarah closes her eyes and tears run down them.
Sarah: i remember your death, dear sister... Christa wrongly accused you of being a witch... so she burned you to death... i summoned Ariana to save you... but she failed... but i was still happy because i got to know Ariana... and found she was really Adam... so i thank you, sister... for giving me a life i could never forget...
Sarah runs at Anna punches her hand through her stomach. she grabs Anna's head and smashes it against the wall, leaving a splatter of blood. Anna falls to the ground. the others come around the corner.
Sora: *grabs Ladral and runs for a temple* Isabella keep close!
Ladral: *crying while running with Sora*
Больше года cre8tive2114 said…
(I'll see)
Slovenia: hello guys I'm slovenia
Sarah runs at Rachael and does the same thing.
Sarah: Rachael... you helped me in the darkest of times... thank you...
she runs at Bella and does the same thing
Sarah: Bella... you were a friend to me from the start... thank you...
she runs at Adam but he bites her in the same spot on her arm. she forces back a scream and looks at him as he bites her arm.
Sarah: i remember when i met you... i told you to show your real side... because i didn't believe you were really Ariana... and then i met Adam... and then i met you... and I fell in love with you over and over again... even if i died, i never forgot you... i stayed true to you... you were my first love... thank you... thank you!
she gets one last look into Adam's eyes and smashes his head in as she cries. she stands up as Cynthia comes around the corner. she looks the same again, only she has angel wings... she is in her angel form. she blasts a blast of energy at Sarah and she falls back. as she falls, she begins thinking.
Sarah: *thinking* what am i thinking? i can't win this... i never could have... i was a fool from the very beginning... and now, i have prepared to die... *hits the ground and is still*
Cynthia: it's time to die... hell witch.
Cynthia takes out a dagger and runs at Sarah. Sarah is still and on the ground. she doesn't bother to move.
Sarah: *thinking* i can't win!
Cynthia stabs her repeatedly while laughing an evil laugh. tears fill Sarah's eyes. Cynthia disappears. now covered in blood, Sarah leans against the wall. her eyes are calm, she has an angelic smile on her face, and she is holding her hand out on the floor. her body turns motionless.
Sora: *stops*....Sarah's....Gone...
Ladral: *breaks down and sobs*
a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes, glowing wings, and a glowing white dress walks up to Sarah.
girl: Sarah... i did say i owe you one last time we met, didn't i? i, Lacrimosa, goddess of time, shall bring you back... and hunt Cynthia down as well.
Lacrimosa's hands glow white and she puts them on Sarah's wounds. soon enough, they heal.
Lacrimosa: you died like an angel... once you found love, your heart couldn't handle it... and you died from it... but you died with a face like an angel... awaken, Sarah... don't leave him alone now...
Sarah turns her head towards Lacrimosa and she stands up, still against the wall.
Sarah: i'm glad you came, Lacrimosa...
Lacrimosa: your welcome, Sarah... *begins to walk away but stops* Sarah?
Sarah: yes?
Lacrimosa: i just wanted to say thank you... for the old days... i want them to happen again...
Sarah: with a snap of your fingers they could...
Lacrimosa: i don't want to do that to you... you have a life now... live it... *walks away and disappears*
Sora: what the....Sarah's returned! but how???
Sarah: what a bother... they ruined my dress... *laughs* i guess i'm turning into one of those girls now... wonder where the others are...?
Ladral: *happy Sarah has returned* we need to find her! now!
Sora: alright alright, *starts walking around looking for Sarah*
Sarah: *walking around looking for them while thinking* Cynthia... wherever you are... i will carve my name into your bones if i see you again...
Ladral: *running with Sora*
Sarah: *hears their footsteps and runs to where she hears them*
Ladral: *sees Sarah* SARAH!! *goes and hugs her*
Sarah: *hugs Ladral back* i'm so sorry...
Ladral: dont be....im sorry for being just a servant...and not protecting you.....
Sarah: your not just a servant... your special... *smiles*
Ladral: *he smiles and says nothing more*
Sora: *smiles and leaves* i need to see the Damage.....
Sarah: sorry, but i kind of... redecorated a bit... sorry about the blood on the walls... *nervous laugh*
Sora: its alright, its worth it as long as your safe *she smiles warmly*
Ladral: her Highness is so kind no?
Sarah: yes... that's why she's one of my best friends... i'm a little tired now...
Ladral: of course, your room will be....*looks down a long hall of doors*......erm....*a man appears*
Man: oi, *pokes Ladral on the forehead* is this....eh, your woman?
Ladral: *blushes* K-K-K-K-K-K-KAIN!!
Kain: well??
Sarah: (to Kain) don't poke him!
Kain: A feisty one ne Little Brother??
Ladral:........*glares at Kain* what is it Brother?
Kain:....her Highness....called all of her men in arms to the hall, as you know i am her 65th squad's general so yea, and little Girl, he is MY brother and i can poke him alllll i want *he scoffs at Sarah*
Ladral: STOP THAT BROTHER!
Kain: che, whatever, her Highness is waiting....*he leaves*
Ladral: im so sorry Sarah.....he can be a mule at times...*glares at Kain*
Sarah: it's okay... but he should know i can kill him in a matter of seconds...
Ladral:....erm.....yea....*laughs nervously* eh here we are! *opens a white door* this is your room, my room is only a few doors down, it has a sky blue door, ok? if you need anything, give me a call *he smiles*
Sarah: *smiles back* okay, i will! *walks inside* and if you need anything, you call me! *giggles*
Ladral: oookkk.... *he chuckles and leaves for his room*..
(meanwhile at the Throne Hall*
Sora: we seem to have been attacked this evening....
Kain:...what? how can that be?? ou-
Sora: quite Kain! i know well you were not at your post AT ALL during all of this! you are the Last person i want to speak with understood??
Kain:....yes your Highness....*he leaves*
Sora: Sarah is our honored Guest. protect her at ALL COSTS understood?
random group of soldiers: Yes Your Highness. *they Dissapear*...
Sora: oh Lord.....what will i do?...
Sarah: *lays down on her bed* torture... that's what it is... none of them will ever understand... and when i die i will pass the pain on... but to who? *falls asleep*