Случайное обыгрывание ролей Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 3629 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 3629

Больше года Alvin2442 said…
( Hey! He's a son of Poseidon, so you can't blame water rushing towards him)

Alvin caught the ball, and purposely threw ti at Lia.
Больше года Lady_Rebel said…
~Lia~

"Oh no, you DON'T want to do that, unless you want to become a fireball! Eep! Lesk! You idiot!" I dodged the water ball, started to swear at Lesk, then changed my mind and charged after the ball, turning it into a fireball and throwing it at Lesk. "You started it, so eat this!"

~Lesk~

I laughed at her, changed the ball to water again and batted it towards Stara, who-without changing her deadpan expression, hit the now dark ball back to Alvin.
Alvin slammed his fist against it, turning it back into water, and it flew at Lia again.
(This is really quite random...)

~Lia~

I drew my sword and poked the ball when it drew level with me (Haha, I feel like Link in Skyward Sword when he has the water fruit on his sword and flinging it at people! Sorry...), whispered a spell that set my sword aflame, causung the water ball to become a very hot ball of water which I chucked back at Alvin.
Alvin caught the ball with his elbows pointed outward, but it hovered in between his hands. He smashed his hands together, to cloud the water ball, and then he threw it in the air, and kicked it back at Lia.

( Reminds me of soccer)
~Lia~

I batted the ball towards Lesk, then grinning maniacally, silently flew over Stara. Summoning a fireball surprise, I carefully let it drop right above her head.
Alvin pulled his long spear and hit the ball going towards Lesk back to Lia.
~Lia~

Obsorbed in watching the shitstorm waiting to go down when my firebal hit my sister, I neglected to watch the progress of the original ball. It hit me and and I fell. "Ack! I'm wet, again!" Unfortunately, I was also directly over my sister...

~Stara~

I heard Lia's scream and looked up, just in time to get a facefull of fruity smelling and brightly colored confetti as the fire ball surprise split open right above my head. I barely had time to to say "What the-" when my sister fell on top of me. Wheazing for air for the second time in this room, I finished my sentence " #@$*%#$ hell!"
Alvin laughed!
Больше года aqualad said…
My name is Nick Demigod Son of Hecate. I walked to the front desk of the hotel,
Alvin disappeared
(Well, that was a hell of a note! @aqualad: You might have to wait a while before meeting anyone. All of my caracters are tied up here, and I don't think anyone else is on.)

last edited Больше года
( i'M BORED)
Больше года MOARdesu said…
(Well then do something about it, man. ●3●)
(Yes, man up and go bug the newcomer.)
( WELLL WTH)
Больше года Azur_Fenix said…
-he watches Lesk and Alvin little duel with interest, making sure to record the duel, with the camera built into his helmet; he planned on referencing it later. should any one of these people turn on him he would need to know what to expect. while he still watching the small conflict. he picked an out of the way spot in the ball room and sat down and took a small device out of one of the packs on his combat combat bandoleer around his waist. he took a lone wire attach to the small device and plugged it into his armor and begin rapidly taping the device-

-thinks to himself: "now is as good a time as any to correct those system errors and to fix any malfunctions. i cannot afford a vulnerability here. im going to need to have everything in working order. especial since im dealing with beings i dont no much about, beyond what Ive studied of them in myth and legends back in deja's class room on REACH all those years ago...."-

-he begin correcting the various errors that he suit had alerted him to earlier just before his second fight with the devil girl Katsune. again he did not understand her exact reason for attacking him, he highly doubt it was in defense of a friend; mostly he doubted this because he hadn't attack first she had. also because she was a devil, he doubted devils valued other beings and thought of them as "friends". he didn't much trust Lesk ether, having seen him use water the way he did, he now realized that it had been a wave of water that had tossed him in there air with out prevarication. no nether were to be trusted, as for the eye patch girl? he didn't know about her yet he had yet to meet her officially and to speak with her at length-
last edited Больше года
laugh
(lols just my luck, i get on and no one is around XD)
( You should know, that that will not help him, if Alvin turns on him.)
(hmm possibly but remember he does have a high scientific mind, given the right materials he could find a way to at lest hold back Alivin, due to the nature of Alvin's power; its obvious he cant win conventionally. but im not currently planing on having him face of against Alvin. he really isn't suited to fighting against water used in such a way (fire possibly, darkness maybe). so ya more then like he would lose but he would at least know what to expect; just because you cant defeat a potential future enemy doesn't mean the getting information on them is pointless)
last edited Больше года
( You won't get much, just to say, because most of the time, Alvin is in vapor, but he won't turn on you)

Alvin looked at all the people, and disappears.
(Yeah and it's really annoying when you are talking to him.)
*Rae had watched as confetti blew up in Stara's face, and she struggled to stifle a laugh. But now she stood laughing hysterically as the two elves lay sprawled over the floor, as the sight of Lia tumbling over her sister had been too much.* "I...I'm sorry...! Sorry...!" *She breathed, trying to control herself.* "I know I shouldn't laugh but..."
last edited Больше года
~Stara~

I threw Lia off me and half way across the room, then got up and brushed myself off, glaring at Rae. "But? What is this but?" My lovely black clothes were covered in smelly confetti. I brushed harder.
Больше года UltmateUltima said…
Finding not much interest in the quarrel between the elves, Katsune's attention wandered elsewhere and caught sight of Clayton doing something quite suspicious over at the other side of the room. Her eyes narrowed as she walked over to him. [i]"Oh dear, do you think I'll let you do anything without my permission? You are... Under my spell now.." Katsune put her hand over the gadget, covering the screen and yanked it out of Clayton's grip and the wire socket in his armor. "Now, now, what is this?" She licked her lips and grinned nefariously.
last edited Больше года
( It should be)
-having not noticed Katsune approached him. he continued to tap away on his small computer, he was focused on correction the issues he had been alerted to earlier.-

-thinks to himself: "hmmmm seems it was the explosion that caused it? there are feed back errors and slight numerical errors in the programing. should be simple enough to fix with a full armor system lock-down and restart. as for the bubble shield system......seems that may take a while. heave the command code for that is gone.....i'll have to rewrite it from scratch....it will take time, but i need that bubble shield, it is partly what sent me here in the........-

-the small computer was taken from him with surprising speed, and he heard Katsune's words, he looked but and cocked his head slightly at the action and words-

"your permission? i dont need permission to take care of business that is mine. as for under your spell? im not sure what you mean by that? listen im not sure what you playing at, or why you seems to like to target me for hostility and i ask that you please return that to me, its a special tool. i need it to correct issues with my armor and various other things. its a very delicate tool. you want my help to fight do you not? this emerald and the host are both formidable correct? if im to fight them effectively i will need to correct a few problems with my armor; they were caused by the even that sent me to this place"

-he reached for the small computer she had taken from him, he was very confused on her actions. not just that but her general attitude towards him. did she act this way with everyone? or had she decided to single him out for some reason? he didn't like the idea for her singling him out. there where a number of reason he thought of for her to do this, and non of them he liked.-

-thinks to himself- i dont know what her deal is? i swear i hate civilians; while she may not be human. she is till a civilian because she acts like one; no sense of discipline.-
last edited Больше года
(How exactly does he define civilians? Is he the only non-civilian here?)

~Stara~

Having got the worst of the confetti off, I looked up in time to see Katsune yank the computer away from Clayton. "Katsune! Leave him be! Not everyone has to pander to your every desire!"
(he defines someone as a civilian based on his world, basically anyone that does not adhere to a military structure and discipline. but just because he dislikes civilians doesn't mean he cant become friends with them later after he gets use to them, remember he was pretty much raised as a soldier since he was 5 so, everyone he knows adheres to the military doctrine, he wasn't with the rank and file <normal soldiers> much, mostly he was around his brothers and sisters <his fellow Spartans who also had been conscripted at the age of 5 along with him; he sees them as his brothers and sisters because he grew up with them, and went through the same stuff they did.> lols he may seem to be a simple character but he really isn't. he will come around eventually to be more open and talkative.)

-he hears Stara yell at Katsune, and he becomes more confused?-

"desires? what could a devil possible desire from a human? other then ones soul? which she wont get, she can try all she wants but i will not bend a knee to her and offer my soul for her to devour"

-he continues to reach for small computer that Katsune had taken from him; as he does he nods a slight and small thanks to Stara. he was relaxed and eerily calm, his voice showed no hint of annoyance or anger. it was monotone. one could almost believe he was a machine by that kind of lack of emotion.-
last edited Больше года
(ill be checking in once ever hour or so till everyone gets on, so ill be sure not to miss anyone kk?)
*Rae had long since gained control of her random outburst. She now stood, more or less composed, looking over Clayton as if she were deciding on something. He looked pretty intimidating standing so tall with all that hulking armor covering his body, and the monotone sound in his voice only added to the seemingly unfriendly demeanor. Rae then felt a mild disappointment, though she didn't know exactly why.*

(Maybe it's because she knows Clayton won't be taking any of her shit--*shot*)
last edited Больше года
(xDD I wonder what that means...~)

"Believe me, we do not rely on you to fight. I don't trust you at all, and I don't think I should let such a device be in the care of the wrong hands." Her expression became stern and slightly frustrated. Katsune's grip on the device became more solid and oppresive as he reached out. "I am not going to––" She was cut off when Stara started to scold her. "...F-Fine.." Looking back at Clayton, Katsune narrowed her eyes and threw the gadget into Clayton's hand. She stormed off out of the ballroom out of frustration, thinking to herself. "Damn it! I can sure enough handle things myself... That robot; I need to eliminate him. Although he holds the most fastest effecting powers, I just don't like him at all. Augh! This is so annoying!" Katsune clenched her teeth. Thinking about him more and more, she became more and more harsh and aggressive.
last edited Больше года
(Oh, did I piss off Katsune? XD)

~Stara~

I nodded back at Clayton.
-he shook his head just slightly and caught the small computer and replugged it into his armor and started to finished his system repair, it took only a few mor tapes and he was fished.......mostly just one thing remained, a system restart-

-thinks to himself: what is it with that girl? true she is a devil, but her appearance and demeanor is that of a human. its the same as the others, there are slight differences in appearance but the all hold very similar appearances and personalty traits. in realty. im the anomaly here. no matter, im a spartan, im not suppose to be the same. now its time for the system restart, i will have to take the armor offline and all systems, including the filters system, with means, i will have to remove my helmet for a few minuets. till the system has comeback on line-

-he taped a few more times on the small computer, then let go of it and let it hang freely and reached up with both hands. he hit the 2 hidden pressure points on the underside of the helmet and thought "unseal" the armor reacting to his thoughts and touched hissed. air could be heard as the pressure from his suit was let out. it was made for combat in space and hostile planets toxic, or little to no atmosphere. so it was pressurized. he then turned the helmet just slightly with his hands and lifted it off his head-

-he breathed a breath of unfiltered air. his skin was pale. he rarely removed his armor so the rest of his body was the same, he bore two scars on his face. his eyes where a gun metal blue and shone with a otherworldly confidence and determination. he had his hair was cut short and he had a bit of stubble for a beard, it was a regulation violation for him to have stubble but it was over looked in his case. because he was a spartan, and few saw him with out his helmet anyways. he held his helmet for a moment and looked at himself in the reflective face plate for a few seconds and then took the small device that was still hooked in to the armor and sat down against a wall and taped it twice. the few lights on the armor went dark, as it shut for for a system restart; until it restarted he would be unable to move, and would not have the benefit of his energy shields. only his heavy armor would be his protection for the time being. as he sat there he leaned his head back against the wall he was sitting against and closed his eyes and wait for the armor to power back on-

(him with out his helmet)
last edited Больше года
 -he shook his head just slightly and caught the small computer and replugged it into his armor and st
MOARdesu commented…
dang Больше года
MOARdesu commented…
dang Больше года
MOARdesu commented…
dang Больше года
(Can I just say: Sexy, much?)
(xDD You're saying all the best things today, aren't you Lady?)

Sitting on the bed, Katsune clenched the bed. "Hah... He'll regret talking back to me. He will.. He will!" She laughed, even though she wa raging inside. Her eyes glowed until they settled once again, revealing tears. Katsune buried her face in her hands and silently cried to herself.

~Approximately 45 minutes later~

After stopping herself from crying, Katsune settled herself as she sat at a desk working on a syringe. With a sigh, she put the syringe in the drawer and exited the room. Wiping her eyes a bit and brushing herself off, Katsune's eyes glowed as she used her powers to see through the walls outside of the ballroom, just to see if it was alright or not. But even better, she viewed an unmasked Clayton.. "Well, well, well... Have you missed my ambushes already, my dear?" Letting out her hand in front of her, the same poison knife as before appeared, only with a even longer blade. After readying her grip on the knife, Katsune walked inside and smiled at Clayton and bowed before him. "Um, I know this is sudden but..." Whipping the knife out and pointing it at his face, she licked her lips. "..Mind if I have a taste of your blood?"
last edited Больше года
(Well, that escalated quickly.

My spelling sucks.)
(lols i figured i'd make him smexy looking under his helmet XD lols-

-as he rest his head he thinks back, back then. he thinks of them. his brothers and sisters-

-thinks to himself: will i ever see them again.....will the be able to care on the fight without me there? i hate being here, if they die, and REACH and Earth should fall....it will be my fault, i have to find a way back to my proper place. im need there.-

-he hears light foot falls near him, and it brings him out of his thoughts. he opened his eyes and saw Katsune standing before him, he looked up at her and was about to speak when she smiled and drew out her knife and pointed in his face. he looked at the knife then at her, his expression showed some slight annoyance, his eyes shone with a a flicker of icy fire in there depths. he wasn't afraid, he had seen death more times then a normal human should have, and faced monstrous beings intent on killing him and every last human ; down to the last woman and child. death was not a thing to be feared; it came to everyone. it did sadden him though....if he was to die here he would not be able to fight for the future. he stared back at Katsune with and spoke; there was a little more life in his voice this time-

"i thought you might take advantage of this situation. do what you going to do. i can not stop you because i can not move. i dont fear you, nor do i fear death. you may take my life but my soul is not yours. -he whispers softly, almost to himself- besides Spartans never die, we are only missing in action."

-he looked her back in the eyes; eyes that held no fear of the blade held before him. eyes that had seen a million lives snuffed out in a single flash; that had seen entire worlds once full of life. turn to smoldering ash and black glass. he planed on meeting his death head on , just like his brothers and sisters would; like they all would. it would be a few more minuets before his armor powered back on, if she still held a blade to him at that time he was going to take her down and hard this time. he had held back before out of the fact that she was female but that was now out the window-
last edited Больше года
~Lia~

Getting up, I grinned at my sister, thinking it had totally been worth getting soaked to hear her reaction, but my grin faded as I saw where her and Lesk's attention was. I cursed quietly and, watching Katsune and Clayton carefully as I dried off my clothes, though the tension in the room could've done that.
laugh
( o.o i think kat has a crush on old Clayton. lols lest it seems that way to me, oh and i finally decided, ya he is romance able so if ya feel like taking a shot at go ahead, but good luck getting him to pay attention XD good hunting or shoud i say hum.....nvm XD)
last edited Больше года
(Love triangle!!!)
Tilting her head to the side in question, Katsune was hesitating slightly, but she knew better.. "Oh, I will take your life. And as far as your soul goes... That is not yours for the taking either. Hah, but your soul would've been the perfect wedding gift for Rae." Her smile widened and with a flick she threw the knife toward the floor near Clayton on purpose and turned around. "Why don't you just end it here by surrendering your loyalty to me?"
last edited Больше года
(You know Katsune, you are creepy...)
(xDD I would've broken the fourth wall,
...But I realized how unfitting it'd be.)
(Yay! A weird and dysfunctionally twisted love triangle thing is now in effect...I think.)
(I utterly broke it earlier. XD @MOAR: I'm laughing and Mom is looking worried. @Ulti: BREAK IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! BREAK THE FOURTH WALL LIKE SARUMAN BROKE THE WALL OF HELM'S DEEP!!!)
(..O-Ok..)

Feeling uncomfortable by Lady_Rebel's statement, Katsune pointed at Stara. "Please. Tell Ms. Lady_Rebel to calm down. Oh and.. I am not weird!, thank you very much." In the distance, a rumbling could be heard, of a wall collapsing by a monkey riding on a tricycle.
-he didn't flinch, as Katsune knife hit the ground beside him, he gave a curt smile and very subtle smile and laughs just slightly-

"my loyalty lies with my brothers and sisters, and the UNSC. you will never change that. try all you wish but you not take my life, and my soul is mine and no one else and wedding gift? so you have affections towards another woman; that eye patch wearing girl? -shakes his head- that kind of thing doesn't exist in my time ether; at least not anymore. same sex relationships were banned and carry a penalty of immediate death in a most painful fashion. it is that way because it serves no purpose. it produces no children so it is a pointless thing. but im not surprised. i would expect nothing less from a creature from the mythical hell; then to try and corrupt the natural order of things"

-the lights on his armor came back on and flicked fro a moment. seeing them and feeling the armor loosen. he quickly put his helmet back on, and reseals his armor. a small hiss is head as the suit pressurizes he stands back up towering of the short devil girl, he bends down and picks up the knife she had thrown and turns and throws it at the opposite wall at the other end of the ballroom, the knife is imbedded up to the hilt and quivering hard in the wall-

"you had your chance to kill, me. now it is gone. you will not get another. be aware that next time you hold a blade to me, i will kill you, no questions asked, i will not let anything stop me from going home. to were im needed"

-he looks at the small device still attacked to the armor, and nods slightly-

-thinks to himself:good its all up and running at 100%, i should not have any problems hence forth. now the problem is how do i get home? and avoid this devil girl? and another potential obstructions?-

-he then unhooks the small device and rolls it up and but it back in one of the pockets on his combat bandoleer. he then turns and walks away towards the doors of the ballroom. he heavy foot falls echo slightly.-

(sorry got side tracked lols back ill sit here and wait for you guys.)
last edited Больше года
~Stara~

Startled by the breaking of the wall, I said, "Uh, sure."
(you said: @Ulti: BREAK IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! BREAK THE FOURTH WALL LIKE SARUMAN BROKE THE WALL OF HELM'S DEEP!!!)

( XD i lol so damn hard to this!!!!!! -high five- lord of the rings for the win!!!!)