Случайное обыгрывание ролей Pokemon Rp

lioside posted on Aug 01, 2012 at 09:11PM
just look up what it

rules:you can have up to six pokemon at once someone has to say when a pokemon levels up (one level every at least 3 battles),no using genesect, you are aloud to use pokemon from pokefarm, Pokemon can know any moves, sex aloud(don't fill up a page or more with this), cussing aloud, you can use Pokemon spirits and fusions

name
(whatever else you want to add)
last edited on Aug 07, 2012 at 10:31PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 4718 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4718

Больше года iceandsummer said…
Name: Kachu
Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Darkrai, Milotic, Gardevoir and Lucario.
Description: Like in the picture, but a girl (same hair though) and I'll lose the ears and tail.
 Name: Kachu Age: 17 Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Darkrai, Milotic, Gardevoir and Lucario. Gender:
Больше года lioside said…
name: luke
pokemon: infernape, stoutland, mudkip, Poochyena, glaceon, victini
he is a gym leader
last edited Больше года
 name: luke age: 16 pokemon: infernape, stoutland, mudkip, Poochyena, glaceon, victini gender:male
Больше года Rebecca_Orlando said…
Name:Kayla
Pokèmon:Meowth, Ninetails, Flygon, Chansey, Gyarados, Cyndaquil
Description:(I'll post pic later)
last edited Больше года
(ok this is enough to start)
Больше года YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Aeryn
Pokemon: Umbreon, Haxorus, Melloetta, Cobalion, Virizon, Zorua
Picture below
 Name: Aeryn Age: 16 Pokemon: Umbreon, Haxorus, Melloetta, Cobalion, Virizon, Zorua Gender: Female
Больше года Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kayla:*at home* Mom!!!!! Have you seen the pokeball that has my Meowth in it?!?!?
Kayla's mom:Have you checked on your bed?!?!?!?!
Kayla:Yeah! I didn't see it!!!!
Kayla's mom:Have you checked your pockets?!
Kayla:Um.... *checks her pocket and finds it* Never mind!
Aeryn sighed and walked down the path,an umbreon walking next to her.She checked her pack to see if she had everything-her pokeballs,her badge case,her pokedex,her phone ((i forgot what they called it)),etc.-and looked down at umbreon,smiling at her faithful companion.
*leaves gym to go by some items from the store*
Больше года axemnas said…
name:Fang
pokemon: growlithe, Squirtle, Bagon, larvitar,charzard,eevee
descripton or picture: Tall, brown hair cut in a fuxhawk, blue eyes, dark blue shirt, light green button down kept open revealing his shirt, cargo shorts. Tan messenger bag,
other:works with the police department
Out in tall grass Fang is wandering with his growlithe Butch, hoping to do some training and maybe even catch a pokemon or two. He's fairly relaxed scratching the pup's ears as they walked on when a rattata popped out of the grass at them. Fang jumped back when he nearly stepped on it. Snarling at him the rattata used tackle hitting Butch. "Butch use Bite!" Fang said and the growlithe attacked the little purple rat pokemon. The rattata began to attack with hyper fang "Butch Dodge it" Fang said and the growlithe got out of the way in time then attacked with bite once more. Then the pokemon fainted leaving Fang and Butch victorious. "Good boy Butch" he said softly rubbing the pup. After a few minutes of praising the pup Fang continued on walking.
Aeryn heard someone calling commands.She looked around,then her Umbreon barked and ran towards where he was smelling a Growlithe.Aeryn sighed and ran after him."Umbreon,come back!"She finally caught up to her Umbreon,kneeling next to him."Don't run away from me,Umbreon. You know better."She pet his head,then looked at Fang.
"Hi" Fang said giving a slight grin scratching his Growlithe behind the ears, looking from Aeryn to the Umbreon.
"Hello.Sorry if my Umbreon interrupted anything.He's very playful and loves to meet others.Though he knows not to leave my side."She looked at him and smiled,petting his head."I'm sorry.I'm rambling. My name's Aeryn."She smiled and held her hand out to him.
"Fang" he said grabbing her hand and giving it a firm shake. "I had just finished up a battle when Umbreon show'd up so no problems. It's nice ta meet you"
She smiled and nodded."Good.So you're a trainer too?"She smiled and Umbreon sat down next to her,looking at the growlithe.
"Yep pretty much" Fang said nodding. The growlithe cocked his head to the side as he looked at Umbreon wagging his tail.
"That's cool. So am I. I've already won a few gym badges."She smiled."Hey.You wanna have a battle?"
Fang nodded impressed "Sure" he said with a grin.
She smirked a bit and nodded,backing up a bit."Meloetta! I choose you!"She tossed the pokeball and Umbreon went to stand next to her.She then waited for Fang to send out his pokemon.
*walks back to the gym and sits around*
Fang thought a moment then sent his growlithe out. "Let's go Butch(growlithe)" he said and the growlithe jumped into position ready for a battle.
She smiled and nodded."You go first."
Fang nodded "Alright, Butch bite!" he said and the growlithe ran towards the pokemon at a quick pace in an act to try and get a good bite.
"Moloetta! Dodge it,then use Shadow Claw!"The Moloetta floated up and went to scratch the Growlithe,forming giant shadow claws.
"Butch Dodge, then use Flame thrower!" Fang called and the Growlithe dodged the bulk of the attack still receiving damage, and then sent a massive inferno towards the pokemon.
She smirked and waited until his attack was over.When the fire and smoke cleared,Moletta was floating in a bubble that surrounded her."Shadow Ball."The bubble disappeared and created a ball of dark energy,then threw it at Growlithe.
"Butch dodge it and come back with Take down!" The growlithe did as it was told slipping past the shadow ball and working to carry out the move,
"Moloetta dodge it. Use Stone Edge."Moloetta dodged it with ease and her eyes started to glow as boulders began rising form the ground.
"Butch dodge it" the growlithe dodged and jumped onto one of the boulders that had already appeared to avoid the others. "Take down now" Butch then jumped off the boulder and using the extra force to add to his attack as the growlithe aimed his attack at the Moloette.
"Protect!"Moloetta dropped the rocks and put a force field in front of her,blocking the attack of Growlithe.
The growlithe bounced off of the forcefield and landed on one of the boulders growling. "Growlithe! Flamethrower!" The Growlithe took a deep breath and fired a fiery blaze at the Moloetta.
"Protect."Aeryn sighed a bit and watched."Stone Edge!"
"Growlithe dodge it!" the growlithe dodged the stone edge attack and awaited Fang's next instruction
Moloetta kept throwing boulders at the Growlithe."Come on...."
The growlithe continued to dodge the various boulders that came it's way. "Flame thrower!" the pup took a deep breath after dodging several boulders and aimed it at the Moloette.
Moloetta screamed and fell to the ground."Moloetta!......Come on,you can do it!"Moloetta struggled,but got up."Great. Now use Shadow Ball!"Moloetta created a large ball of shadow,as big as Fang,and threw it at Growlithe.
Growlithe took a great deal of the attack howling on contact and hit the dirt. "Come on Growlithe" Struggling the Growlithe stood up and growled jumping up "Take down!" the growlithe then sped off
last edited Больше года
"Protect!"Moloetta put up a force field."You can do it Moloetta!"
The Growlithe bounced back and ran to a defensive position on top of a far off boulder.
Moloetta whimpered a bit and looked angrily at Growlithe.
*leaves gym in the care off a gym trainer and walks off with infernape*
The panting Growlithe locked eyes with the Moloetta. "Flamethrower!" Fang called and the growlithe did as it was told firing a strong flame at the pokemon.
"Protect!"Moloetta put up a force field.Aeryn growled a bit and watched,waiting.
Fang glanced over at Aeryn then back to his growlithe as it seemed to be getting tired "Bite!" the growlithe ran at the Moloetta teeth bared.
"Shadow ball!"Moloetta quickly made a big shadow ball and threw it at Growlithe.
The growlithe took it directly and was thrown across the field from the force of the blast. Laying down the Growlithe tried to force itself back up struggling a few times as it tried to stand. "Growlithe come back" Fang called and the pokemon slowly approached him, Fang picking him up in his arms. "You win" he said rubbing the weak dog pokemon as it enjoyed the comfort of Fang's arms.
She smiled a bit and nodded."Moloetta. Come back."She called it back into the pokemon."You did great. Have a nice long rest."She put the pokeball in her pack and went over to him,kneeling next to the Growlithe and holding out and oran berry to it.
The growlithe wagged its tail and after a moment of sniffing the berry took the offering happily. "Your good" Fang said looking at her as he rubbed his Growlithe.
last edited Больше года
"You're good yourself. And you've got yourself a really well trained,cute Growlithe here."She smiled and rubbed the Growlithe's head."Here. I want you to have these."She handed him some Oran berries and Peca berries."Thanks for a great battle."
"Thanks" Fang said as he took the berries and put them in his bag then continued to rub the Growlithe. The growlithe wagged his tail happily enjoying the attention. "Your Moloetta's really well trained as well"