Случайное обыгрывание ролей Mister Stork's Maginifecent Interstellar Trainride

aNinnyMouse posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 06:50AM
There tells a legend of a great train that is supposed to traverse both time and and reach any world in any universe, whether it exists or not. It is said to be conducted by the dead and owned by a man who has given his soul to the Devil, God, a menagerie of spirits and those worshiped by pagans.

A very rare sight this train is, and it will show itself to anybody who needs it, at any station, though needing such a train is quite rare; For those who are picked up by it are never aware of their need for it.

It is said that the train does not discriminate as long as it's passengers have properly purchased a ticket. It does not matter if you are black, white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, living, or dead as long as you do not offend. If you should cause harm you will be thrown into the barracks until the owners have decided where you shall be dumped, or even if you should ever leave the train again....

On occasion they will pick up hitchhikers simply looking for a place to be... but they will not be kept on board for long. Never lay a finger on Mister Stork's daughter or wife, as they have taken resident there and Stork has enough friends willing to drive you into a terrible demise.

Otherwise, just sit back, name your place, and let the train do the rest.

Welcome aboard Mister Stork's Magnificent Interstellar Train

Rules

No Sex

No godmodding

No powerplaying

Be creative as you can be whoever/whatever you want

I will start once people have joined

(If you see any mistakes, please notify me... For I was very drunk in writing this.)

Случайное обыгрывание ролей No Ответы