Случайное обыгрывание ролей Lords of the Другой мир

Directingchicky posted on Sep 29, 2012 at 01:32AM
Long ago, inside Pandoras box lived a mass of demons who suffered eternal damnation. One tragic night, when the box was opened, these demons were set loose, and took host in the exiled greek warriors of the gods and were changed into the Lords of the Underworld. Each Lord now has a demon living insaide them, and whatever demon that is, that Lord has had to change his entire life to keep to that demon
Below is the list of the Lords. Tell me who you want to be and I'll put your name next to it. You can be a lord, a Harpy woman, or a human

Rules: There is going to be sex, but if I catch anyone trying to whore off on someone right away (unless its Paris) then I will have a talk with you. There ill be no god-modding tolerated. If a lord is hurt, they van die, a harpy can die and a human can die. If you god-mod, you will be kicked out immediantly.

Lords:
(Nevermore_)Aeron-Keeper of Wrath: He must be brutal and cruel, or he experiences sevre pain.
Amun-Keeper of Secrets: He is silent entirely and uses sign language to speak. He is able to read the mind of everyone around him no matter.He is very sweet. what.Muscular, long blonde hair.
(Liquidz-Flamez)Cameo-Keeper of Misey: He is pretty self explainitory.
Galen-Keeper of Hope.Tall, muscualr, brown hair
Gideon-Keeper of Lies: He cannot speak a word of truth or he experiences severe pain.He has blue hair, an eyebrow ring and is very tall.
(aNinnymouse)Kane-Keeper of Disaster: He speaks for himself, disaster follows him everywhere.
(Humphryomega)Lucien-Keeper of Death: He is pretty much the grim reaper.
)Madox-Keeper of Violence
(shadowcon99)Paris-Keeper of Promiscuity:His demon he calls Sex, and he has to sleep with a new person everyday or he is in severe pain.
(Noone_N)Reyes-Keepr of Pain
Sabin-Keeper of Doubt
(Directingchicky)Scarlet(Woman)-Keeper of Nightmares.
(killshotzz)Strider-Keeper of Defeat: Everytime he is challenged, no matter what it is, he must win.
(Knightofdread.)Torin: Keeper of Disease.

Note: Your demons growl and say little words in your heads. You cant have full conversations. Example: Strider and Defeat "Win!" "Shut up, I will.."
Also, every lord has an era where their demons entered their body. It will be a fairly large Tattoo somewhere on your body. Choose a symbol and a place.
And, every time a lord pleases their demon, like Lucien for example. When he collects a soul, Death will send a spot of pleasure ripping through him. This is the same with every lord and demon. So please your demons!!
last edited on Oct 10, 2012 at 10:43PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1005 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...